Lost Odyssey can go back to areas blocked off

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pockets187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pockets187
Member since 2004 • 281 Posts

Does anyone know if you miss something such as a sidequest if you can go back to the area after you complete the game. I know with Blue dragon if you missed something you would be able to start the game over after beating it with keeping your characters leveled with all their stuff. Can the same be said about Lost Odyssey I am on disk 4 now and I know I missed some things in area's that I am unable to go back to.

Thanks in advance

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Once you beat the game, and if you save over that one file you have, you will have to start the game all over. On the bright side, you start as lvl 50 instead of lvl "0". You wont be able to go back to any of the areas. It would be like starting the game all over but at lvl 50. Which I think is kinda retarded. So when you beat the game, make sure you save to a new file.
pockets187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 pockets187
Member since 2004 • 281 Posts
Thanks man. I have been saving to many different files I never tend to save over the file I am currently playing on. I like to keep changing it in case something happens with the saved file if I delete it by accident or if it gets corrupt, I like to have back ups that are not too old. So once I beat the game and save it I start at lvl 50, so it would be like starting the game from stratch so then I would be able to do all the things that I missed before, but would have to play the entire game again. Thats a bummer, but at least being lvl 50 it will be much easier and quicker to go through everything.