Looking Forward to Assassins Creed 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrmman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 mrmman
Member since 2005 • 255 Posts

If anyone here seen the stage demo of the game, i think it is a brilliant game, from what i have seen they have took an all-ready brilliant game and added more brilliant gameplay to it, cant wait to get my hands on it.

Oakfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Oakfront
Member since 2007 • 2788 Posts

I am alot! I mean even Ubisoft said themselves they realized what they messed up on (Repetitive missions) and that theres going to be something like 16 different mission types. If they fix this it surely will be better than the first and that aint exactly a bad thing :P

protoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 protoroc
Member since 2004 • 125 Posts

Only if they can improve the layout of the game. The do your 6 tasks then assassinate the target got really old. So monotonous I couldnt even bring myself to finish the last hit.

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#4 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

I believe so too. The screenshots I saw, made me really want to play it....Can't Wait!

SEANSEXYUNDIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 SEANSEXYUNDIES
Member since 2008 • 1489 Posts

it seems 10 times the better then the first in alot of ways they seem like they're going to be completely diffrent games

Dw-i-ddim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dw-i-ddim
Member since 2009 • 229 Posts

I am indeed looking forward to this. They seem to have identified a lot of the complaints issued towards the first and seem to have corrected them to the reception that the first got. Which is always a good thing. Especially looked forward to the stage demo of Assassins Creed 2 before and thought it looked brilliant. Personally, it is the game I am most looking forward to.

gears90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 gears90
Member since 2008 • 626 Posts

I think they are doing for AC2 exactly what they should be doing for a sequel. They took what made the first one great, but added on it in almost every category. The combat looks more in depth and fun. The climbing had some slight tuning (leap up buildings and stuff). They worked on repititivity and making the crowd more realistic. Just everything they could have. Also, I LOVE the new setting. I think it is perfect for this game. I am anxiously awaiting November 17

CNUrGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CNUrGames
Member since 2005 • 1867 Posts

I appreciate what they're doing with combat in the game too. To get this out of the way, two hidden blades are awesome. Using the enemy's weapons instead of having a set list of weapons that you have I think is far more interesting and fun. To be able to counter an enemy, take his weapon and take him to school with it will be a lot of fun. Also what they're doing with the story, having him progress as an Assassin not because he got dropped in rank but rather because he was never an assassin and is becoming one, is interesting and a good twist.

Extremely looking forward to this game, so much so I went out and got the first one and beat it again to prepare.

anomalous_egad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 anomalous_egad
Member since 2008 • 173 Posts
Looks great, hope it plays as well.
warriorsq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 warriorsq
Member since 2007 • 568 Posts

I was one of those people who thought the first game was an incredible tech demo but a very average game. Just hope they put as much effort into the gameplay as the graphics this time

CNUrGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CNUrGames
Member since 2005 • 1867 Posts

I was one of those people who thought the first game was an incredible tech demo but a very average game. Just hope they put as much effort into the gameplay as the graphics this time

warriorsq

I don't know. I think they did a lot with the game as far as the environment and making the smaller characters bring the city to life. Definitely graphically impressive, but I think the way the game plays and how it comes to life was very immersive. I can agree that the missions got repetitive and it was all just pickpocket, interrogate, eavesdrop and kill people for your informants. I'm getting off target here. I think the game was better than average with good gameplay, just repetitive missions.

J0n3s1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 J0n3s1
Member since 2009 • 38 Posts

I like sandbox games but the crowd always just walks and stands i hope that this game has a more "living" crowd..

NineDaysWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 NineDaysWonder
Member since 2007 • 357 Posts

As long as they fix the repetitiveness of the game, this will be amazing. I still enjoyed the first one, even though it was repetitive.