lieing to microsoft

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yungog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 yungog
Member since 2008 • 731 Posts
alri ,i was wondering if u could lie to microsoft by telling them you have the 3 red rings of death when rely u have 1 red light..cud u lie to get the extended warranty so they cud fix ur xbox 360 for free.????????or if dey found out u lied wud they send u a bill..??
olpfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 olpfan
Member since 2004 • 836 Posts

It wouldn'd work because once they got the system and realized that i doesn't have the RROD they wouldn't fix it. They might just send it back to you with a letter or something saying that you are out of warrenty for this problem and if you want it fixed you would have to pay.

ShadyKidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ShadyKidd
Member since 2005 • 44 Posts

It will work most of the time. Tell them this: "Three times in the last week my system started flashing 3 red lights after playing a game for about an hour or two. It has happened with two different games. The system is usually very warm to the touch when the lights appear. My Xbox is kept in a well ventilated area." Make sure you know WHICH three red lights would be blinking (do a google search, you will find a picture), and they will tell you to send it in. They will then have no way of knowing which red lights appear since they will not play your Xbox for a few hours.

By the way, I do not think "lying" to Microsoft about this issue is in any way immoral. While they have agreed to fix the 3 red light issue, that is not the only manufacture defect the Xbox360's have. Video game systems should not break with normal use within the first 2-3 years. You should have your product, which you paid a considerable amount of money for, fixed for free by a corporation which had $51 billion in revenue for the year 2007. Good luck!

linkinworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 linkinworm
Member since 2005 • 3134 Posts
i work at M$ repair service, your busted :P
BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BlindEffekt
Member since 2007 • 897 Posts
I work in space, i grow chocolate trees for all the friendly space people
some_fly_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 some_fly_guy
Member since 2007 • 68 Posts
no, they wont do anything, theyll send u a "working" Xbox back for free, at least that was my case. I had to do that wen the ext. warranty 1st came out and as of yesterday, im going through the same repair process.
GEARSofWAR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GEARSofWAR360
Member since 2006 • 1405 Posts
i work at M$ repair service, your busted :Plinkinworm
Ha ha, yea i bet. How are you going to find out who he is anyway. I know you were kidding. But anyway yea you're f****d
philip6k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 philip6k
Member since 2006 • 1365 Posts
wont they try to fix what causes RRoD then instead of fixing what really is wrong with your console
ck02623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 ck02623
Member since 2003 • 1534 Posts

I work in space, i grow chocolate trees for all the friendly space peopleBlindEffekt

You pwn

Avatar image for CorporateHammer
CorporateHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 CorporateHammer
Member since 2007 • 992 Posts

wont they try to fix what causes RRoD then instead of fixing what really is wrong with your consolephilip6k

Honestly I think when they recieve consoles they put them in a pile to later fix and send you one that has been sent in and fixed already.Apparently my 5 month old elite was unrepairable and was sent a refurb (poor condition BTW). Bought a Pimpstation and dont miss my ghetto box.

soccerdude256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 soccerdude256
Member since 2004 • 211 Posts

I work in space, i grow chocolate trees for all the friendly space peopleBlindEffekt

And for that us 'space people' (or Zorgons for those who know us on a more personal basis) would like to thank you. Best chocolate we've tasted in the nearest 28 million light years. I could tell you the one place that makes chocolate better, but by trying to read its name your feeble human brains would merely implode trying to comprehend it.Keep up the good work though :)

butteman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 butteman12
Member since 2005 • 2726 Posts

[QUOTE="BlindEffekt"]I work in space, i grow chocolate trees for all the friendly space peoplesoccerdude256

And for that us 'space people' (or Zorgons for those who know us on a more personal basis) would like to thank you. Best chocolate we've tasted in the nearest 28 million light years. I could tell you the one place that makes chocolate better, but by trying to read its name your feeble human brains would merely implode trying to comprehend it.Keep up the good work though :)

you...killed...it

BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BlindEffekt
Member since 2007 • 897 Posts
[QUOTE="soccerdude256"]

[QUOTE="BlindEffekt"]I work in space, i grow chocolate trees for all the friendly space peoplebutteman12

you...killed...it

He did not!!! Id liek to return the thanks, Its people like you that make my job feel so worth while
TTDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#14 TTDog
Member since 2007 • 3545 Posts
As far as I know the one red light isn't a console error but a hard disk error... wave goodbye to all them game saves.
slim-pagey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 slim-pagey
Member since 2006 • 362 Posts
[QUOTE="soccerdude256"]

[QUOTE="BlindEffekt"]I work in space, i grow chocolate trees for all the friendly space peoplebutteman12

you...killed...it

lool

HellRazer360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HellRazer360
Member since 2006 • 2693 Posts
can i have some tasty choco????????????????????????????????
NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts
[QUOTE="butteman12"][QUOTE="soccerdude256"]

[QUOTE="BlindEffekt"]I work in space, i grow chocolate trees for all the friendly space peopleslim-pagey

you...killed...it

lool

lmfao I lol'ed when I read that response, brilliant!