juggernaut ne\/\/bies

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 EnderSR388
Member since 2004 • 6552 Posts

[QUOTE="neneman"]YA THERE BALANCED IS THAT WHY 2 SHOTS WITH THE R700 IN THE CHEST WITHIN 4 SEC. CANT KILL A GUYfoolwestcoast33

your problem is the r700 terrible sniper

I get kills in one shot with the M14 (man I love that rifle), but I use stopping power, always have and always will! It's the only perk that counters juggernaut, for the most part. I also put silencers on EVERYTHING!

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
[QUOTE="murphage"]

i agreeee:D

what is annoying is the n00b launcher , although its not only used by newbies its just annoying too get shot by cause theres nothing you can do!!!

offubletz

maybe its just me but when i hear noob launcher i picture a max ranked player shooting lvl 1 ranked "noob" players out of a gun

lol

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
[QUOTE="foolwestcoast33"]

[QUOTE="neneman"]YA THERE BALANCED IS THAT WHY 2 SHOTS WITH THE R700 IN THE CHEST WITHIN 4 SEC. CANT KILL A GUYEnderSR388

your problem is the r700 terrible sniper

I get kills in one shot with the M14 (man I love that rifle), but I use stopping power, always have and always will! It's the only perk that counters juggernaut, for the most part. I also put silencers on EVERYTHING!

same..with my M16. love that gun! with stopping power and scope. M14 isnt for me. Guess I dont like single shot..

APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts

YA THERE BALANCED IS THAT WHY 2 SHOTS WITH THE R700 IN THE CHEST WITHIN 4 SEC. CANT KILL A GUYneneman

Sounds to me like your the noob with a sniper...

Creeping_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 Creeping_Wolf
Member since 2006 • 3399 Posts
If you shoot them in the head, it doesn't matter if they have tank armor on, much less juggernaut. Quit yer whining :)
APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts
[QUOTE="Hexogen"]

There are no "n00b" perks. "n00b" weapons, perks, etc. are just what so-called experienced players call the things that they constantly get killed by to make themselves feel better about it. If they were really as experienced as they claim to be they would learn to adjust to it instead of complaining about it.

The point I'm trying to make here is that if it's in the game, people are allowed to use it and shouldn't be looked down upon just because some players are constantly getting killed by it. If something is overpowered, it should be up to the developer to fix the balance, rather than the community to stop using it and looking down on the people who do.

Of course, I'm just talking in general and not necessarily about CoD4. I don't think Juggernaut, or any of the perks or weapons for that matter, are overpowered. I just think you need to learn to get used to them.

_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

exactly, just like i hated it in halo 2 when people got mad at others for using the "noob combo". u know where they had a plasma pistol and held the fire button then released it to shoot out the big green glob that followed the guy, then switched to like a BR and killed em really fast. things are in a game for a reason, for people to use them. and the way u described how the only reason people call things noob or w/e is to make themselves feel better about dying from it, and to make it seem like theyre better than that other person, when apparently, theyre not.

I kinda have to disagree the P90 stopping power, steady aim and bandolier is just stupid good and "noobish" IMO anyways just cause you can spray kill like mad LOL.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf2c77e6a2c5
deactivated-5cf2c77e6a2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 deactivated-5cf2c77e6a2c5
Member since 2005 • 2063 Posts
I don't use but get over it is a balanced perk which is available to everyone. If its used so much counter attack it with stopping power. It seems that most perks get branded 'noob' . But to me Call of Duty has the aspect of rock paper scissors , every perk will be good against 1 but weak against another
N4t3d066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 N4t3d066
Member since 2007 • 70 Posts

man your a noob. If you can't kill someone who has stoppping power then aim at his FACE you noob.

Juggernaut perk isn't so good when your getting shot in the face everytime!

chriss0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 chriss0608
Member since 2006 • 79 Posts
I think you're saying it out of frustration. I did when I started playing. Then I realized it was just how those people decided to use that particular perk. I don't use it b/c I don't want to become reliant on it. I use stopping power and deep impact only. Sometimes I'll use Sonic Boom or UV Jammer just for fun. Martyrdom is the one thing I do wish they'd get rid of, just because it pisses me off when I die from it LOL. On Shipment, I bet everyone feels the same way.
zinngg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 zinngg
Member since 2006 • 1290 Posts
Ah I got one for ya your a newb/noob whatever you want to call it cause you can not get a head shot.
steveslugga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 steveslugga
Member since 2007 • 1344 Posts
what a little whiner, hey nancy i got news for ya, NO ONE CARES