Ideas for the next GTA (location, decade, character, new features) post here

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#51 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
I say, a combination london and paris! if you look on a map it looks like there is only a large lake separating london and paris. i think it would be cool. theultraviolator
WOOOO, you should took that far back didn't ya? i see your new to GS. Which is cool, hi btw, but please don't go that far back on the forums
adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

I say, a combination london and paris! if you look on a map it looks like there is only a large lake separating london and paris. i think it would be cool. theultraviolator

lol a large lake seperating London and Paris!!!?? hahaha... you mean the English channel...

also.. this is REAAAAALLY old!

EOSIRC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 EOSIRC
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I think the last thing we want is a create your own character option..Why?..Simply because Rockstar gives their characters amazing backround stories and you start to develop a relationship with that character (not literally) but you become fond of the character.They do that very well and it should not be changed.
EMINEM772

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 EMINEM772
Member since 2003 • 871 Posts

i would also love another west coast setting like san andreas which i think is what it will ene up being. Gta IV was a good game, although i think it could have been much better. i would like more customization and fun extras like gta sa had. I have high hopes for this one and hope im not somewhat dissapointed like i was with IV. Very old thread ressurected btw

ish_gibbor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#55 ish_gibbor
Member since 2004 • 1717 Posts

NY, future, alien invasion.