I think my 360 is taking a dump on me....(help)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Hunk4thSurvivor
Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 0

#1 Hunk4thSurvivor
Member since 2003 • 9399 Posts
Okay, I have had it for almost a year now. No problems really up until the last few days. For instance, during a game now it randomly freezes and i have to restart it, but it doesnt restart. When attempt to restart it, it starts up (xbox 360 logo pops up) and it makes a beep sound and freezes at the screen. So then a day later (today) it works again, then dumps again(same thing) except the thing now is that the green on flashing symbo(the power button) flashes red instead of green. What now?
dooby95286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dooby95286
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts
U got the red rings of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hunk4thSurvivor
*BLEEPING* microsoft! why cant they make a damn system right! ugh! i dont even think it came with a warranty a year ago! >
French023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 French023
Member since 2005 • 1291 Posts

*BLEEPING* microsoft! why cant they make a damn system right! ugh! i dont even think it came with a warranty a year ago! >Hunk4thSurvivor

learn for about ur system before complaining...one if you have 3 rings you are covered for a warrany...3 years to be exact and how are you a 360 owner and not know what the red rings of death is....excpessialy with 9388 post?

Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hunk4thSurvivor

[QUOTE="Hunk4thSurvivor"]*BLEEPING* microsoft! why cant they make a damn system right! ugh! i dont even think it came with a warranty a year ago! >French023

learn for about ur system before complaining...one if you have 3 rings you are covered for a warrany...3 years to be exact and how are you a 360 owner and not know what the red rings of death is....excpessialy with 9388 post?

i have been a member here since 2003 and the past 2 years i havnt come here at all, until recently or once in a while so i dont keep much up with the gamign world. im not trying to be a little cry baby about it but this is my 3rd system getting SHOT and im tired of it i just want one that works. Ive had a ps2 die on me, an xbox and now my 360. For 500 dolalrs you would think that it would be made with quality.