I have a very important question.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 pokemonfan2009
Member since 2009 • 489 Posts

I have a very important question? First I got to tell a story. This question are for only people that know.

I delete all the game saves on a gameI had about a week ago. It did have achevements on the game.

A few days ago I played the game again and perrty sure I saved it.,but it did not save.

Today I saw that my all the game saves for this game said that I was on all the same level and that I did it all on the same day.

My quesion is How did this happen and What is going on.

Wopps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Wopps
Member since 2003 • 2373 Posts

First off, you're sentences make absolutely no sense. I can barely understand what you're even trying to say here because you're language is so confusing, so let me try to decipher: You deleted all of your saved games for Game A. You returned to play Game A, think that you saved Game A, but the game didn't actually save? Then you got BACK on the game today and all of your saved games were exactly the same? I have no clue as to how this happened, if what I have written above is accurate. It seems that you should have absolutely NO saved games due to the fact that you deleted the saves, and then you said you thought it saved but it actually didn't. So, I would consider yourself lucky you have saved games at all, if that's what you're desiring. Otherwise, I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about or what happened to you.Patrickbrown56

Nice job failing at your own language while poking fun at someone for making mistakes.

To the OP: Sorry that I forgot what I was going to say in regards to your situation. After I saw the fail in the post above mine I completely lost what I was about to say to you. If I remember, I'll post back here and let you know.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
I'm confused as to what you are trying to say, pokemonfan2009. Can you try and be a bit more clear? thanks :).
pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pokemonfan2009

comment to Patrick Brown on what he said.

I was only doing a summary of what happened to me.

max-Emadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 max-Emadness
Member since 2009 • 1781 Posts

im confused

pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 pokemonfan2009

I will white it again. what im going to white is only a summary of what happened.

A week ago I deleted all game saves from a game. which i did do achevements on the game I deleted.

What it I deleted was game saves not the game profile.

A few days ago. I went and played the game again. started it as a new game. I saved the game when I was done playing.

Yeasterday when I went to continue the game I started it was showing that I did not save it so I had to start the game over again.

Afterwards I went to where my game saves were. it showed that all my game saves on 1 game had the same date and that i was on the same level on all of them.

I was wondering why the games saves are showing that now. Also did I so something wrong.

PS: Im new at the Xbox 360. That why I asked this question that is above this sentence.

javafriek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 javafriek
Member since 2008 • 752 Posts
Clearly your flux capacitor needs to reach 65 mph.
SpartanA027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SpartanA027
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Also check the green light fluid sometimes that gets low. Also, do have some kind of impediment cause you are writing like you have one.

pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pokemonfan2009

I have now idea what the people that wrote the last 2 posts are talking about.

Im new to the Xbox 360. The latest system I had was a Playstation 2.

danwishart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 danwishart
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Clearly your flux capacitor needs to reach 65 mph.javafriek
it's 88 it needs to reach. DUH.
Patrickbrown56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#13 Patrickbrown56
Member since 2010 • 892 Posts

I have now idea what the people that wrote the last 2 posts are talking about.

Im new to the Xbox 360. The latest system I had was a Playstation 2.

pokemonfan2009
Can I ask what game it was you're playing? Maybe that will help shed some light onto the situation.