I got a few questions about the Xbox 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 pokemonfan2009
Member since 2009 • 489 Posts

Here are my questions.

1. Do you got to transfer the games saves youu want to delete.

2. If you you do need to transfer the game saves (for example like a computer) will you need a program to do it.

3. Is it true you can't download shows off of Netfrix when you are on Xbox Live.

dvb2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dvb2k
Member since 2005 • 309 Posts

Here are my questions.

2. If you you do need to transfer the game saves (for example like a computer) will you need a program to do it.

3. Is it true you can't download shows off of Netfrix when you are on Xbox Live.

pokemonfan2009

I don't really know what your asking, as I don't think English is your first language, however, I'll give it a go.

1. Do you have to transfer the saved games you want to delete? I assume you have an Xbox and have updgraded, your now wanting to transfer everything accross. Yes, you do, however, why not delete the item you don't want prior to transferring?

2. I have no idea what your on about? To transfer, you just plug your old Hard Drive into your new console via USB and follow the on screen instructions... Simples.

3. There's nothing stopping you, though your connection might go slow and kick you out of games... It depends on your speed.

pokemonfan2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 pokemonfan2009
Member since 2009 • 489 Posts

The reason I asked those questions is I am new to the Xbox 360. All im going to say is I got a Xbox 360.

All i wanted to do is delete all the game saves from a game I have. I did do achevements on it.

I know the steps that on how to delete and that you can delete it from the hard drive or memory unit. just pick which ever it is in.

that all i know and also what you posted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#4 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

To delete save games, go to Settings > Memory > Hard Drive > Go to the game you want and select the file that says "Save Game". Delete whatever you want right from your box.

Silos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Silos911
Member since 2010 • 615 Posts

Here are my questions.

pokemonfan2009

1. I don't understand the questoin, you can delete them from your xbox through the directions the poster above me said (I haven't done it myself so I can't give exact instructions, just follow the above poster's instructions) If you want to back up the saves I believe you just plug in a USB stick and transfer it onto the stick.

2. You do not need a third party program

3. You technically don't download shows, you stream them. Therefore, it doesn't matter if you are playing games or not.