I can't think of a reason not to trade in my Xbox for a PS3...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 choffy
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts

Seriously. I'm not looking foward to Gears of War 2 since I didn't like the first one. Fable 2 is sure to dissapoint since it's a Peter Molyenux game. Too Human looks really bad in my opinion. Call of Duty 4 is on the PS3 with WAY less little squeeky voices. GTA 4 is on there too, with little to no graphical pop-up. I don't really play Halo anymore (not that good of a game, in my opinion). Guitar Hero is on the PS3.

Plus, on top of that all of my friends have a PS3, and the one I have left is seriously considering switching

Please tell why I should keep my Xbox! I'm only looking to Banjo-Kazzoie, and that's not enough to keep it!

LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts

Why trade in your 360? You won't get that much for it. You could just save up that extra money to get a PS3 and then you would have both.

By the way another game that is coming exclusively to the 360 is Ninja Gaiden 2. I don't know if you are into that kind of game though.

deliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 deliman
Member since 2004 • 386 Posts
your loss!
--Rampage--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 --Rampage--
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts
no one cares. do what you want.
--Rampage--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 --Rampage--
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts

^ I'm just wondering what I should do. See if there really are any reasons to keep it

Douche's like you are part of the reason I'm tired of Live

choffy

and douches like you are why im tired of gamespot.

Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

First off most of Lionhead studio's second games are better than the first... They have the stuff the first game should have and sometimes more.

Second if you don't like Gears go look at some other shooter.... i mean what there are going be another 30 this year too.... As long as they are any Hour of Victory games.

Third, stop looking at the super hyped titles only because you will pass up on some amazing games. Do you remember Beyond G&E, Psychonauts, hell Viva Pinata. VP is probably the most overlooked game on the 360 because it look "childish" and because all those 9 yr old kids want to play more "mature" games because they will be cooler or something.....

Fourth, if anything, sell your 360 on Ebay because trade ins are pretty much worthless...

And last.... how long do you own your consoles? If a console has one year that doesn't excite you do you honestly just sell it?

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
wow you kinda listed all the reasons to keep the 360 i want to keep my 360, i love Gears1 and Fable 1 and am def. looking forward to the sequels. like some one else said just save up your money and have both. ps3 will only drop in price. and the 360 has better games (imo) as for the exclusive part
Avatar image for Bigfred19882000
Bigfred19882000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Bigfred19882000
Member since 2004 • 538 Posts

Seriously. I'm not looking foward to Gears of War 2 since I didn't like the first one. Fable 2 is sure to dissapoint since it's a Peter Molyenux game. Too Human looks really bad in my opinion. Call of Duty 4 is on the PS3 with WAY less little squeeky voices. GTA 4 is on there too, with little to no graphical pop-up. I don't really play Halo anymore (not that good of a game, in my opinion). Guitar Hero is on the PS3.

Plus, on top of that all of my friends have a PS3, and the one I have left is seriously considering switching

Please tell why I should keep my Xbox! I'm only looking to Banjo-Kazzoie, and that's not enough to keep it!

choffy

choffy

If you feel like having every highly anticipated game pushed from year to year than go ahead, if not just go play 360 and be happy.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
if too human is bad ill give you 100 $ fable 2 looks awsome i think but buy a ps3 if you want your opinoins dont really matter just yours :)
Quintinius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Quintinius
Member since 2006 • 1050 Posts

Well, all your friends have the PS3 so see which games on that you might like. Try them before switching.

Close the door on the way out.

EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts
Ugh, why can't people just decided for themselves ( even though I always ask about games :lol: )
Anyhoo, personally, I wouldn't trade in a console for any other console because I see it as a waste of time and money. If your really want to a PS3, go save up for one.

Looking at your collection of games, you've barely played anything
MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts

choffy

Yeah, God forbid you actually have a mind for yourself and do something you want to do as opposed to following suit with your friends. Yeah, that's a valid reason to switch consoles. :roll:

Apparently, you hold much disdain for the 360 and that is clearly evident. I would definitely recommend you sell your console and all it's counterparts and make your way over to the PS3.

The 360 has almost three times as many games on it than the PS3....so if you could not find something to play that you enjoyed on the 360 then the odd's are likely you will not find anything on the PS3 either.

RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts
Your loss if you do so.
JattDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JattDon
Member since 2007 • 372 Posts
Well..... If you're willing to play the waiting game ok
xxIMoRTaLlxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 xxIMoRTaLlxx
Member since 2008 • 318 Posts

imma be honest

i think the 360 is better

but without live and friends.... the 360 is not as good as the PS3... so if for SOME reason... that i dont understand.. your friends alll switch to PS3 then go for it

hcho3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hcho3
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts

choffy

Do you really have xbox 360?

Rampanterage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Rampanterage
Member since 2003 • 2215 Posts
You'll miss NG2.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
I think asking why you shouldn't give up your 360 on the 360 board is rather silly... most often you're going to get fanboy replies. Honestly, and this is coming from someone who owns a 360, it's just a piece of hardware that plays video games. The differences between this and a PS3 are all based on your opinions. If you don't like the exclusives on 360, then maybe you should switch idk... and don't pay attention to graphics and stuff it's gameplay over graphics anyday. The whole friend issue is another reason in your case, and I think if you really just want to play games with your friends online then maybe you should switch. It's completely your choice though, do as you wish, but don't let petty little things decide for you, it all comes down to where you think you'll have more fun.
choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 choffy
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts

Boy you caught me

My GamerTag is only in my sig

BurtonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BurtonX
Member since 2008 • 753 Posts

choffy

sell it, if all your friends have ps3 then you won't be missed, right?

gears90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 gears90
Member since 2008 • 626 Posts
You should just get a PS3 if you seriously want it why cant u have both. Xbox does have goot titles coming out. Ninja Gaiden 2 and Fable 2 (i know your not intrested but we have see a lot of the features this time) Next year there is Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2.
Stevie_Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 Stevie_Q
Member since 2006 • 2011 Posts
GTA IV DLC? Ninja Gaiden 2? Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise? Left 4 Dead? We're not even at E3 yet, and the horizon is already bright.
fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#24 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts
Go for it! Your loss!
FunkWeasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#25 FunkWeasel
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
Actually, I'm on the same boat as you. I'm a PC gamer also, so all the microsoft exclusives (Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Halo) are still available to me. I really want a blu-ray player, and MGS4, but it's my friends that keep me on the Xbox, because we all play LIVE together. If there's nothing holding you to Xbox, by all means get a PS3, you shouldn't be sworn to fanboyism, but to your own hardware desires. Don't let people here tell you what console to buy.
Avatar image for hot_juicy_steak
hot_juicy_steak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hot_juicy_steak
Member since 2008 • 1096 Posts
get both...then that way, u can have sex with bill gates and the manager of sony
Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts
Hurry up and do it then.