I bet im the only person who doesnt like cod 4 and bio shock

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ct1257860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 0

#1 ct1257860
Member since 2006 • 4441 Posts

Im not bashing it so know one get defensive here..

Bio shock had a good story, good graphics, cool villians. I cant put my fingure on it but when i play this game I get really bored. I dont no why i guess lol i really dont know..

Cod 4 - to me it seems like another ordinary shooter. The campaign is wicked short. And yes they did something really cool with the mulit-player but really i still dont care the concept is running is blasting dudes.

any one else feel like this..? DONT GET MAD LOL , this has happened before.

fabio_21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 fabio_21
Member since 2005 • 194 Posts

I'll be honest, I haven't played CoD4 yet. But has for Bioshock it's the enviroment that keeps you in the game. The shadow and light effects, the omnipresent tension, the sounds... everything. I think that's the beauty of Bioshock.

I also think that it just becomes boring and ordinary if you don't enter that atmosphere.

ImajinMyFX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ImajinMyFX
Member since 2006 • 564 Posts
i have them both and im on the same boat as you. im not totally impressed with both of them. i'll still play it though. when it comes to tactical shooting i like r6v or ghost recon. cod seems like a run and gun game. the air strikes are fun.
atst007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 atst007
Member since 2005 • 1019 Posts
COD4 is awesome, Bioshock sucks.
k_ozz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 k_ozz
Member since 2007 • 1088 Posts

Bio shock had a good story, good graphics, cool villians. I cant put my fingure on it but when i play this game I get really bored. I dont no why i guess lol i really dont know..

Cod 4 - to me it seems like another ordinary shooter. The campaign is wicked short. And yes they did something really cool with the mulit-player but really i still dont care the concept is running is blasting dudes.

ct1257860

shoot urself :evil:

ct1257860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ct1257860

Why would we get mad, who really cares what game you don't like or do like, thats just my very very honest "opinion" not trying to flame or be rude but play what you like to play and don't play what you don't like to play and don't complain to us.Dub_c6969

lol im not complaining im asking if any one else on this board doesnt like both of these games as well.

KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts

[QUOTE="Dub_c6969"]Why would we get mad, who really cares what game you don't like or do like, thats just my very very honest "opinion" not trying to flame or be rude but play what you like to play and don't play what you don't like to play and don't complain to us.ct1257860

lol im not complaining im asking if any one else on this board doesnt like both of these games as well.

and that would matter why?

Assassins_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Assassins_fire
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Well, I half agree. COD4 got all these awards, but I think it's boring. I like COD2, but I guess I just think the 4th one is basically the same thing. Graphics are SLIGHTLY better, but the gameplay is exactly the same. FEAR was a better shooter, at least that one had destructible environments and time-slowing. We're minorities in this, but then again, I don't like Halo, either....

As for Bioshock, I have to disagree. I have played through it twice, and I'm nowhere near done with it. It's just endlessly enjoyable to set people on fire, shoot bees at them, throw cats at them (yes, I've done that), or blast them with an explosive crossbow and just watch them suffer. THAT is an incredible game, because it's more than just a shooter. Call of Duty and Halo just.... aren't...

cecx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#10 cecx
Member since 2004 • 10568 Posts
That's your opinion...imo they're both amazing. I also learned that at least one of the splicers was based off a real WW2 vet...that's horrifying. (There is a picture out there) That ought to get you into the game lol.
Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Dub_c6969
Member since 2004 • 6014 Posts

[QUOTE="Dub_c6969"]Why would we get mad, who really cares what game you don't like or do like, thats just my very very honest "opinion" not trying to flame or be rude but play what you like to play and don't play what you don't like to play and don't complain to us.ct1257860

o ok im sorry then i misread your post i apologize.
Avatar image for psssicosssniper
psssicosssniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 psssicosssniper
Member since 2004 • 122 Posts
I don't like CoD4 either it just seems like its CoD2 in a different setting, and the only boring thing in Bioshock to me is that you can't "die".
DJ-PRIME90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#13 DJ-PRIME90
Member since 2004 • 11292 Posts
I have no interest in either one, FPS bores me.
InjuredNoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 InjuredNoodle
Member since 2006 • 1077 Posts

COD4 is awesome, Bioshock sucks.atst007

QFT

Avatar image for See_Brandon_358
See_Brandon_358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 See_Brandon_358
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

good points you have, I think I would agree in both aspects maybe less extreme though, Ive played both and Bioshock does more for me, though Call of duty 4 is more addictive. I don't think either should have game of the Year, I loved Orange box, and I say it or Rock Band should have goty

ct1257860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ct1257860
[QUOTE="ct1257860"]

[QUOTE="Dub_c6969"]Why would we get mad, who really cares what game you don't like or do like, thats just my very very honest "opinion" not trying to flame or be rude but play what you like to play and don't play what you don't like to play and don't complain to us.Dub_c6969

o ok im sorry then i misread your post i apologize.

no problem.c:

Warlord20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#17 Warlord20
Member since 2006 • 2855 Posts

I agree....however i wouldn't go as far as to say Bioshock sucks. Its just not apealing to me.

ct1257860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ct1257860

[QUOTE="atst007"]COD4 is awesome, Bioshock sucks.Warlord20

I agree....however i wouldn't go as far as to say Bioshock sucks. Its just not apealing to me.

yea no way can it suck. It just bores me for some reason i am not really sure...

Spinbrett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Spinbrett
Member since 2006 • 281 Posts
cod4 online is a joke.......just lay down inside a doorway and shoot everyone that tries to enter the building.....if you just nick them in the arm, they die. When you try to aim longrange, it zooms it the site of the gun but blurs the target.....cod4 is only popular because its the cool thing to say.
gigaman299

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 gigaman299
Member since 2004 • 1735 Posts
Bioshock was okay... got boring in a while. I don't like CoD4's single player, but the multiplayer is alright... basically, we're in the same boat here.
Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dub_c6969

@ spinbert........I disagree for the simple fact i get most of my kills from the people that just camp in the same spot there for i think the game is fun cause i own noobs that just camp when they kill you, its like uuudderrrr "kill cam" anyone.

I get a blast killing people that kill me and dont move thinking i dindt see them kill me under that truck over there or that burning dumpster.

Goku2639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 Goku2639
Member since 2005 • 5450 Posts

why does bioshock suck? Is it because you are one of those xbox fanboys that believe a game can only be really good if it has online play?

Bioshock is beyond awesome.

COD4 online is ok. COD4 campaign is unbelievable.

Campaign is not short, Ive been playing the Veteran mode since launch and im not done yet. Im getting all the achievements on only a single playthrough

Avatar image for HatakeKakashi08
HatakeKakashi08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HatakeKakashi08
Member since 2007 • 111 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and there are reasons why both are winning awards and critic acclaims, but myself, personally (with the exception of Halo 3) am not a big shooter fan myself. Bio-Shock was amazing in the graphics department and the story was phenomenal(I watched my friend run through quite a lot of it) but my signifigant other and I got bored with it pretty quick. I haven't played any of the COD games, just because, well I'm just not that into war/shooting games. So I guess you aren't the only one 8)
gigaman299

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 gigaman299
Member since 2004 • 1735 Posts
IMO, Bioshock is a great game in it's own respect. When I got the game, I really liked it. Wrote a review; gave it 8.5... but it got VERY boring.
Basher50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Basher50
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

ct1257860

No...Im not bi on shooters either. Most of my friends seem to think if the game doesnt have gun it's not a good game...Imo shooters are just way too over done and halo is the perfect example of this...

Spinbrett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Spinbrett
Member since 2006 • 281 Posts
heres the trick, after a couple kills, just run into another building, and then lay down again......ya, its camping but it works....I loved cod2 but I hated cod4. Plus, you can die in an air strike, then respawn and die again in the same air strike...they needed a delay on the respawn, I guess the beta users begged them to put in a delay but they ignored the testers.
Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Dub_c6969
heres the trick, after a couple kills, just run into another building, and then lay down again......ya, its camping but it works....I loved cod2 but I hated cod4. Plus, you can die in an air strike, then respawn and die again in the same air strike...they needed a delay on the respawn, I guess the beta users begged them to put in a delay but they ignored the testers.Spinbrett
yea i know that but a lot of people dont, they just sit there and sit there like know one is going to get them and thats just funny to me i never camp and i finish most games with 25+ kills most of the time just running around finding noobs/campers.
nyyankeesjg25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 nyyankeesjg25
Member since 2007 • 240 Posts
call of duty 4 is one of my favorite video games ever.. I think it is one of the best FPS ever created let alone of the best Next-Gen game if not the best Next-Gen game out right now. Bioshock on the other hand im not so fond of. Im not bashing it either Im just saying I am a huge fan of FPS and Bioshock was not particulary good for me.. I dont no what it is.. I just dont like it at al. IMO its not that good
Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Dub_c6969
even if you do move i can still find you before you even know im coming i have done it plenty of times out of my 18000+ kills.
Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Dub_c6969
call of duty 4 is one of my favorite video games ever.. I think it is one of the best FPS ever created let alone of the best Next-Gen game if not the best Next-Gen game out right now. Bioshock on the other hand im not so fond of. Im not bashing it either Im just saying I am a huge fan of FPS and Bioshock was not particulary good for me.. I dont no what it is.. I just dont like it at al. IMO its not that goodnyyankeesjg25
Yea i agree COD4 has had me hooked since it came out and BIO got boring to me after the 2nd time through.
Tick660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Tick660
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts
[QUOTE="ct1257860"]

k_ozz

shoot urself :evil:

YEEEEEHAAAWW

Impex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 Impex
Member since 2005 • 5532 Posts
I like CoD4, but I didn't really like Bioshock.
digxxbitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#33 digxxbitty
Member since 2006 • 457 Posts
i didnt like COD4 at first but it grew on me. i just started playing bioshock and it seemed good for a while but after i got bored, i was just turned off video games, like i didnt wanna play any at all after playing bioshock. dang