HOW TO FIX GAMERSCORE PROBLEM, Yeah, those are caps

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Sign out of Xbox Live, sign back in

Problem solved

kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

I thought new vegas screwed my 30300,but while seeing I only had 85 points, there was an option to press Y to find out "about gamerscore", and viola, my gamerscore came back.

DeathB2U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DeathB2U
Member since 2004 • 705 Posts

okay I got my achievements and my points back, however there is STILL A BIG PROBLEM.

There were several games that I had showing as complete (1000/1000) that have since added DLC and thus more points. Where those were still showing in my completed games, now for example, Assassins Creed: Revelations shows 1000/1490 (49 of 69 achievements completed).

I spent a lot of time going for 1000 of 1000 on several games and do not want to be forced to pay for DLC and have to go back and complete DLC (that I'm not at all interested in) in order to have those games back on my "completed games" list.

I'm REALLY miffed about this.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts

okay I got my achievements and my points back, however there is STILL A BIG PROBLEM.

There were several games that I had showing as complete (1000/1000) that have since added DLC and thus more points. Where those were still showing in my completed games, now for example, Assassins Creed: Revelations shows 1000/1490 (49 of 69 achievements completed).

I spent a lot of time going for 1000 of 1000 on several games and do not want to be forced to pay for DLC and have to go back and complete DLC (that I'm not at all interested in) in order to have those games back on my "completed games" list.

I'm REALLY miffed about this.

DeathB2U
Tisnt really a big problem, infact a fair few games do that anyway when a game updates for new DLC it adds new acheivements even if you havent bought them. This has been how it works for a long time and not a problem, they're only points.