How is MW1 better than MW2? NO WAY

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DavidToolMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DavidToolMusic
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts

So many people are going back to MW1 and say that MW2 is not as good. How can that be, its MW1 with better everything. You always get one or two people who always say an earlier version of a series is better...but come on!!!!!

Examples of why Modern Warfare 1 is better than 2 is not clear to me. Some say the problems are with the online play but i think thats just because they don't get enough kills. They probably remember being really good at the first MW so are now slagging off a better game because it may not be as easy for them to be great. I often get messages from the guy i kill 20 times in a round saying that the games broken...no its just that they don't react in time and my shots to the temple take them to the floor.

Seriously, i don't think you can say that the newer improved version is worse than the old version....

DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts

So many people are going back to MW1 and say that MW2 is not as good. How can that be, its MW1 with better everything. You always get one or two people who always say an earlier version of a series is better...but come on!!!!!

Examples of why Modern Warfare 1 is better than 2 is not clear to me. Some say the problems are with the online play but i think thats just because they don't get enough kills. They probably remember being really good at the first MW so are now slagging off a better game because it may not be as easy for them to be great. I often get messages from the guy i kill 20 times in a round saying that the games broken...no its just that they don't react in time and my shots to the temple take them to the floor.

Seriously, i don't think you can say that the newer improved version is worse than the old version....

DavidToolMusic

They got to ahead of themselves with dual shot guns and what not, they decided to go "casual" friendly-thats were you come in- and they payed the price by losing some of there old community...I'm not even gonna speak on the glitches and exploits...

DavidToolMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DavidToolMusic

[QUOTE="DavidToolMusic"]

DranzarTypeF

They got to ahead of themselves with dual shot guns and what not, they decided to go "casual" friendly-thats were you come in- and they payed the price by losing some of there old community...I'm not even gonna speak on the glitches and exploits...

Please do...explain the glitches 'in your' game. I always get this from other players. What glitches...im sure its about reaction times not the fact the games flawed.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
Too noob friendly. Just feel that MW1 required more skill.
tehHaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tehHaste
Member since 2009 • 258 Posts
Totally agree, IW jsut really blew all these ideas out of there without even beta testing thinking that everyon will like all these really broken mechanics to making you seem your a better player. I personally beleive that if they beta tested fixed bad network problems, got rid of the whole Akimbo thing, and went back to the original 3 killstreaks, UAV, missles, Chopper i can garuntee that MW2 would just be better as a whole. It dosnt mean it makes it a great competitive game its still as casual arcade shotter as you can get, but those changes would make it mroe playable. Oh and yes an actual matchmaking system so level 10's aren't gettin mixed with level 55's and getting pooped on due to lack of broken perks.
DavidToolMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DavidToolMusic

Too noob friendly. Just feel that MW1 required more skill.SaltyMeatballs
I smell 4 year old sour grapes. You probably remember getting an easy ride in modern warfare one and that is why you feel the need to hate on the new game. Its not a Noob Friendly game, you just don't have the skills to match those who have managed to get a grip of the gameplay and use the new guns proper. Come on people? Is there any real problems really....just because you are bad at the game don't make the game bad.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidToolMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DavidToolMusic

Totally agree, IW jsut really blew all these ideas out of there without even beta testing thinking that everyon will like all these really broken mechanics to making you seem your a better player. I personally beleive that if they beta tested fixed bad network problems, got rid of the whole Akimbo thing, and went back to the original 3 killstreaks, UAV, missles, Chopper i can garuntee that MW2 would just be better as a whole. It dosnt mean it makes it a great competitive game its still as casual arcade shotter as you can get, but those changes would make it mroe playable. Oh and yes an actual matchmaking system so level 10's aren't gettin mixed with level 55's and getting pooped on due to lack of broken perks.tehHaste
OMG, You must be joking. Please say you are joking. What exactly is your beef with this amazing game??

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]Too noob friendly. Just feel that MW1 required more skill.DavidToolMusic

I smell 4 year old sour grapes. You probably remember getting an easy ride in modern warfare one and that is why you feel the need to hate on the new game. Its not a Noob Friendly game, you just don't have the skills to match those who have managed to get a grip of the gameplay and use the new guns proper. Come on people? Is there any real problems really....just because you are bad at the game don't make the game bad.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on yourself. Don't assume silly things about my skill level. I am usually top on my team, high kills, etc.

Also, I said MW1 required more skill not that MW2 is bad.

Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

To me MW2 seems like a game based off of random chance. Your running around then. BAM. "Oh great, i got shot by that guy that was 3 floors up and behind me."

Meanwhile, you see a guy running (enter random direction). You see him first. Shoot him, yay! you got a kill. The only skill that comes into play is when two guys see each other and take cover and have a shoot off.

By the way, one person latency being worse than someone else's /=/ equal reaction time :roll:

DavidToolMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DavidToolMusic

[QUOTE="DavidToolMusic"]

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]Too noob friendly. Just feel that MW1 required more skill.SaltyMeatballs

Come on yourself. Don't assume silly things about my skill level. I am usually top on my team, high kills, etc.

Take a chill pill. Obviously you are not as good as you say you are if you think that. You are entitiled to your opinion but it just goes against fact.

DavidToolMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DavidToolMusic

To me MW2 seems like a game based off of random chance. Your running around then. BAM. "Oh great, i got shot by that guy that was 3 floors up and behind me."

Meanwhile, you see a guy running (enter random direction). You see him first. Shoot him, yay! you got a kill. The only skill that comes into play is when two guys see each other and take cover and have a shoot off.

By the way, one person latency being worse than someone else's /=/ equal reaction time :roll:

Infinite_Access

Guess you are one of those players who never evolved with the new version. You have to Adapt to be good and im afraid to inform you but you are still stuck on MW1 meaning you will never get to the required level in MW2. sorry. Smells like 4 year old sour grapes if you ask me.

Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

[QUOTE="Infinite_Access"]

DavidToolMusic

Guess you are one of those players who never evolved with the new version. You have to Adapt to be good and im afraid to inform you but you are still stuck on MW1 meaning you will never get to the required level in MW2. sorry. Smells like 4 year old sour grapes if you ask me.

Nice to know I didnt "evolve" :roll: I'm sorry to say buy MW1 was way more based off skill. Teams clashed in a better way. In other words... it wasnt so random. Its random chance like I said. Care(bear) packages are the perfect example. Guy manages to get it then BOOM chopper gunner. Since that shows skill??? yeah....

DavidToolMusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DavidToolMusic

[QUOTE="DavidToolMusic"]

Infinite_Access

Nice to know I didnt "evolve" :roll: I'm sorry to say buy MW1 was way more based off skill. Teams clashed in a better way. In other words... it wasnt so random. Its random chance like I said. Care(bear) packages are the perfect example. Guy manages to get it then BOOM chopper gunner. Since that shows skill??? yeah....

fair point. i forgot how annoying that was....damn, maybe modern warfare is better....slightly..

Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
Yes way. MW1 did everything so well, MW2 just went overboard. It DOES NOT take skill to camp and get chopper gunner or whatever.
Anjunaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Anjunaddict
Member since 2010 • 4178 Posts
The maps in COD4 are better, thats whats most important to me. Also, i don't really know how to describe it but the guns just feel better. They feel too light or something when you fire them in MW2. Not that im complaining, i only play bad company these days anyway
Brawl55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Brawl55
Member since 2007 • 1223 Posts

It took skill to play MW1 because there were no Deathstreaks, the maps were actually GOOD, Shotguns wouldn't kill you when you were 15-20 FT. away, and the players health was perfect. MW2 encourages camping with things like Ninja, Cold-Blooded, and the Heartbeat sensor. Also glitches, hacker, and boosters run the game.

jad206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jad206
Member since 2009 • 1821 Posts

All it is is a camping game. The few times I played CoD4 i don't remember that much camping as there is in MW2. Maybe you shouldn't care what games people like better and let them play what they want?

Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts

It took skill to play MW1 because there were no Deathstreaks, the maps were actually GOOD, Shotguns wouldn't kill you when you were 15-20 FT. away, and the players health was perfect. MW2 encourages camping with things like Ninja, Cold-Blooded, and the Heartbeat sensor. Also glitches, hacker, and boosters run the game.

Brawl55
Exactly. It seems like every game I get into has someone using the care package glitch.
IamnotBiased

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 IamnotBiased
Member since 2009 • 174 Posts

IMO Camping, few flank routes, cheap kills , cheap killstreaks, cheap guns, cheap perks need I say more?

-ICON-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 -ICON-
Member since 2005 • 446 Posts
Pretty much what everyones saying. They went overboard with MW2. They brought in too many things that made the game not even feel like call of duty anymore. and they didn't beta test them, which resulted in a broken multiplayer that nobody could enjoy. Also dual shotguns? I hope they fired the guy that came up with that idea.
XXGamerfanXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 XXGamerfanXX
Member since 2009 • 1066 Posts
Pretty much what everyones saying. They went overboard with MW2. They brought in too many things that made the game not even feel like call of duty anymore. and they didn't beta test them, which resulted in a broken multiplayer that nobody could enjoy. Also dual shotguns? I hope they fired the guy that came up with that idea.-ICON-
100% Agreed. Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer is full of BS and thats why I don't play it anymore, unless friends from school want me to, which I don't play it either way (Unless I want to). I just like the older COD's better, like COD 1 & 2, or United Offensive.
mayforcebeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mayforcebeyou
Member since 2007 • 2703 Posts
mw2 is a more refined game, but it does nothing new really. I guess it's because it's the first modern one and they have memories.
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

MW2 blows Mw1 out the park its is better than it in every aspect and I loved MW1

ozzdog123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ozzdog123
Member since 2003 • 1527 Posts

[QUOTE="DavidToolMusic"]

DranzarTypeF

This and the fact that Modern Warfare honestly takes some skill. MW2....well a 3 year old could pick it up and do very well...
redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts
I used to think IW was better than treyarch but now I think IW just luckly hit one out of the ball park.
Avatar image for scouttrooperbob
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#26 scouttrooperbob
Member since 2008 • 2439 Posts

DavidToolMusic

Well I like Modern warfare 1 more but I only play MW2 now. It has fixed somethings from MW1 and WAW but also added more problems such as carepackage gliches stairways into the sky and shotgunsthat are overpowering and doublewealded. hey dont be offended, just because us MW1 fansperfer mw2 doesnt meen we dont beast at mw2 I just feeltheres a lot more cheap thigs todo. Luckly there patching everything so maybe itle be better. I just felt MW1 had way better players and an all over better atmosphere

nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
Well MW's maps don't completely suck (they're pretty good actually) and they don't have a million perks and killstreaks for noobs to thrive on.
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 scouttrooperbob

Well MW's maps don't completely suck (they're pretty good actually) and they don't have a million perks and killstreaks for noobs to thrive on. nate_c-12

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]

[QUOTE="DavidToolMusic"] I smell 4 year old sour grapes. You probably remember getting an easy ride in modern warfare one and that is why you feel the need to hate on the new game. Its not a Noob Friendly game, you just don't have the skills to match those who have managed to get a grip of the gameplay and use the new guns proper. Come on people? Is there any real problems really....just because you are bad at the game don't make the game bad.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidToolMusic

Take a chill pill. Obviously you are not as good as you say you are if you think that. You are entitiled to your opinion but it just goes against fact.

lol your comments have put a smile on my face. "Your entitled to your opinion, but its wrong" and "I have no idea who you are, but you must suck at the game if you dont like it"

MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts

[QUOTE="DavidToolMusic"]

Infinite_Access

And if at least one person on your team is carrying a Stinger and is actually paying attention to the radar they'd know exactly where the chopper is coming and they can take appropriate action against the chopper gunner.
Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts
Because MW2 is all glitched up and who wants to deal with that crap
mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts
hmm, probably because mw2 was, as far as i can remember, the most hyped game EVER, no understatement there. this hype machine behind this game was INTENSE. now, as for the reason why people are going back to MW, saying its better than MW2, well its quite simple. the reason is this: because it is. mw is better than the sequel. people need to face up to this fact. most people, including the OP, are still blinded by high expectations and hype to realize this simple fact.
YoungSinatra25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#33 YoungSinatra25
Member since 2009 • 4314 Posts
MW2 campaign was easy, short, and combined with bad pacing and a laughable corny plot. Memorable it was not. (Plus the trailer took away any/all of the shock factor) COD's sound fidelity is piss poor in comparison to the Battlefield series, it graphics don't touch Killzone2. 1024x600p is poor. MP has bad balance of perks. Killstreaks do majority of the killing. Bad level design. (level design which favors camping and choke points) Overpowered weapons ala ACR or Silenced UMP. Bad spawning. Stat whoring and all around bland gameplay. MW1 had back and forth firefights now it who saw who first... Everyone I know plays MW2 but general consensus is COD4 was the better game. Why? Cause it is... Also 1.94 kdr, 33,600ish kills, 8 days played. Over 3million score and had over 22% accuracy. Trust me I dont suck... But the game does.
mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="DavidToolMusic"]

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"] Come on yourself. Don't assume silly things about my skill level. I am usually top on my team, high kills, etc.

lol your comments have put a smile on my face. "Your entitled to your opinion, but its wrong" and "I have no idea who you are, but you must suck at the game if you dont like it"

haha yeah, i saw those too. you know, i thought there would be some good argument in this thread but clearly, most people are beasting this kid, whos rebuttle is just petty (and terrible) insults, as well as no appreciation for their argument. still, its people who stick to their guns like this that keep stuff from getting done... like congress!
gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
Don't know why people hate on MW2, I too think it was a move forward over MW1. I enjoyed MW2 much more.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

[QUOTE="DavidToolMusic"]

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"] Come on yourself. Don't assume silly things about my skill level. I am usually top on my team, high kills, etc.

chaoscougar1

yeh i was trying to understand that too :?. in any case i just cant enjoy MW2 any more. pretty much what every one else is saying is dead on.
xgraderx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 xgraderx
Member since 2008 • 2395 Posts

Seems most people in here liked MW1 better and I agree.I traded in MW2 about a week and a half after release,it was a huge disappointment for me.The guy at EB Games found it hard to believe I was trading it in so soon.I must admit even I found it abit strange,being a huge shooter fan that I didnt like the game that everybody was crazy over but now months later it seems more and more people are having the same feelings I had early on,so I guess Im not alone after all and no we didnt all suck at MW2,including myself.You wanted to know "how" TC and when people respond with honest,valid oppinions you deny them.You can disagree but your question has been answered.

pl4yer_f0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 pl4yer_f0und
Member since 2009 • 990 Posts

Dude, stop lying to yourself, people are answering your question and your just blowing it off. Mw1>mw2, because of camping, killstreaks, glitching, grenade launchers, maps,and most importantly lack of recoil on guns.

There are no facts about why mw1 was better, it is an opinion, so don't ask for facts, but I will elaborate.

The biggest problem with mw2, in my opinion, is lack of recoil. It just doesnt make the guns feel right. With no recoil, it just becomes a game of just point and shoot, unlike mw1 where you had to control your gun more. Also, this makes the guns very powerful, if you stick your head out for two seconds, your dead. All this means mw2 becomes a defensive game, which leads to camping and games aren't fun when you have to play defensively. It also means that you have to use the acr scar-h, or an m16and stoppong power to be good in the game, and I dont like that.The whole multiplayer is just based on reaction time, and that is not fun either.

Also, you have the people who have to glitch or abuse the grenade launcher to be good at that game. Nothing is more frustrating than when your right about to get the kill just to have the guy turn around and noob tube you. Then there is the glitches, such as the javelin glitch or the care package glitch, however IW is actually doing something about that, so it isn't as much of a problem now. Lastly, there are the killstreaks. When peoplee get more kills with killstreaks than with actually shooting people, there is a problem.

MW2 has a lot of problems, but its still a great game, with huge amount of potential. If IW would have just increased the recoil on guns, I think they can solve so many problems, such as camping.

Lost-Memory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Lost-Memory
Member since 2009 • 1556 Posts
Ummm. Its called dedicated servers. I live in canada, and usually get a bad connection to host... Not the case for everyone but it is for me. I shoot someone with half a clip, to a whole clip and they'll turn around and shoot me twice. If that isn't " Broken " ( for lack of a more vulgar word ) i don't know what is.
nightcall14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nightcall14
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts
[QUOTE="Brawl55"]

FPS_Gamer123
Exactly. It seems like every game I get into has someone using the care package glitch.

They just patched the care package glitch.
Grymreign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Grymreign
Member since 2006 • 119 Posts

I'm not saying that the first MW is better than this one, but the reason I stopped playing was not the gameplay mechanics, it was the community. Yes there are all of these glitches and things, but who and the hell figured some of these things out? It isn't like the care package glitch or getting on top of levels and things are REALLY obvious things to do. Someone had to sit there and think "what can I do to be able to cheat to win?" It is THAT mentality that made me quit playing. It seems that a lot of the community has to either cheat (glitches and exploits) or cheap (noob tube with danger close and one man army) to get kills. Just look at the leader boards. People with billion kill streaks and the hacker k/d. The first legit person on any part of the leaderboards are thousands upon thousands down. I mean I have to give it up to people like bungie that don't take any of that crap and look to get rid of players like that in their game instead of IW who just sits idley by and lets it happen. The same people that found the glitches and exploits now are going to be the same ones to find the new ones later....unless we get rid of them.

Pugberto3122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 Pugberto3122
Member since 2006 • 217 Posts
Modern Warfare Two was rushed and thrown out because no matter what; it was going to make money. They could have put in half the content and it would of sold the same amount. It is the best of a bad lot, for some reason gamer demand "realism" despite Modern Warfare Two being less realistic than Halo 3 when it comes to combat. They have released an unbalanced online system and they still get credit for it. Stop defending this game and wait for a decent shooter to come around like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Halo Reach. And if you do not want to spend money, go back to Modern Warfare One.
racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#43 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
MW2 is too casual friendly, thats why.
PapaJuliio17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 PapaJuliio17
Member since 2009 • 112 Posts

DavidToolMusic

DavidToolMusic

Calm down a little. Which game one prefers is really an opinion, and you can't prove someone wrong for disagreeing with you on this matter (just like I can't prove you wrong for preferring MW2). I don't even believe you have much to complain about, most of the gaming community agrees wth you - there are about 5 times as many people playing MW2 than there are playing MW1 (this is just a guess, don't call me out on this).

My main reason for liking MW1 rather than MW2 is that I have alot more fun with it. I enjoy the feel of the game more (it uses a different engine from MW2), the layout, the weapons, the maps, etc. I think it's pretty much a perfect game and there isn't a single thing I'd change about it. While I play shooters mostly for the multiplayer, there were a good few missions on MW1 I had fun playing, similar to the campaign on Halo I'm playing these days and having fun with. With MW2, I just couldn't wait for it to be over. The only reason I go online with it is to play with my friends.

For what it's worth, I'm a good deal better at MW1 than MW2. Make of that what you will.

I just wished my friends still played MW1 :(

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#45 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
The maps in COD4 are better, thats whats most important to me. Also, i don't really know how to describe it but the guns just feel better. They feel too light or something when you fire them in MW2. Not that im complaining, i only play bad company these days anywayAnjunaddict
I agree with the maps. I hate maps in MW2. As for MW1 being better it did more for the genre when it was released than this did, less glitches, maps were better, I believe the PC version's online was handled much better, and the campaign was better for people that don't care about multiplayer.
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 scouttrooperbob

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]Too noob friendly. Just feel that MW1 required more skill.DavidToolMusic

lol any one that was good at MW1 found that this game was to easy. In MW1 was a pain to beat on veterin including the mile highclub. People like me and probably everyone else felt that all the challenge was taken out of MW2. Now as for online the only noob thing that was taken out was the gernades that flew accross the field but thats it. And they added a whole new amount of noobish crud in there. But Ill give credit to infinity ward for fixing the fact that now when the host leaves the game doesnt end. To me I have to look at them as two completly different games that are both respected and bashed on for certain things. And just a little advice, accept peoples oppinion cause everyone knows the difference between fact and opinion and Mw2 being better then cod 4 is an opinion and viceversa

rawrB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rawrB
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts

wasnt this a mass effect topic ? why are all the mw fan boys talking about call of duty :S

rawrB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rawrB
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts

lmao what a retard . i appologise i didnt read the posts propperly . i came on to post on mass effect topicand i must of just read wrong sorry

imran753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 imran753
Member since 2009 • 539 Posts

MW1>MW2 easily

SSBMFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

#50 SSBMFighter
Member since 2005 • 3797 Posts
Too noob friendly. Just feel that MW1 required more skill.SaltyMeatballs
Def. MW2 is mostly about who sees who first anymore, thats it.