How I got "Untouchables" on Left 4 Dead

This topic is locked from further discussion.

penamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 penamat
Member since 2006 • 328 Posts

Ok, I dont like to brag about Achievements, but this one story has to be heard.

So "Untouchables" is one of the L4D Achievements that I have deemed, impossible,alongwithall Expert, Stomach Upset, and Nothing Special. I have tried many times to get the achievement, but it seems I would always have an un-cooperative teammate, and I would have to try again and again, until I named it: Impossible. Well today I was playing L4D again, and I was really close to another achievement: "Zombie Genocidist" and I decided to finish it off on my favorite Finale: Blood Harvest. I was playing on Easy, and eventually I got it, and the Truck (Vehicle) was here to pick up the survivors. I wanted to have a little fun, so I decided to see how long I could hold out. My three CPU partners ran off to the vechicle, and I stayed put in a closet. Naturally my Partners came to save me several times, (KEEP IN MIND I HAD ALREADY TAKEN COUNTLESS DAMAGE), and eventually we all fell to the "Super Horde" All except for Zoey, who ran back to the truck. HERE IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING: Zoey made it, kinda. The door closed and she was left hovering in the air (Weird Glitch) and the truck took off, just as it was about to leave the area, the game said: TANK ICAPACITATED ZOEY. Which dosnet make sense, because technically, she was already in the Truck, the Victory music came on, but we lost, and the camera went above the house to show that we had all died. JUST THEN I got the Achievement: Untouchables.

and I was like, WTF? Totally true story, it just happend a few minutes ago. I dunno why I got it, seeing as how the requirement for the achievement is: No one takes any damage after calling the rescue vechicle. And seeing as how we all died, it is the EXACT Opposite. Ah Im not complaining, what do you guys think?

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
lucky as all hell, like mine. sat on the turret the entire time, ran to the boat when it came, got the achievement haha, wasnt even trying for it, i just wanted red mist :P
krunkfu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 krunkfu2
Member since 2007 • 4218 Posts

The boulder to the right of the dock in Death Toll = Win

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I got untouchables on Dead air just by sitting on the semi. I wasn't even going for it and i was pretty amazed lol.

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts

Nice job.

-SPECTER-MIKE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points