How do you login to your Activision account with no keyboard?

357mag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 357mag
Member since 2003 • 447 Posts

I'm new to using an Xbox Series X and I got a problem. I've loaded both Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3. I had to go to Activision's web site to create an account. So I got that done.

But now I don't know how to log in?

There is no keyboard on the screen for me to type my info in.

What do I do?

357mag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 357mag

Okay I moved my wireless keyboard dongle and my wireless trackball dongle and I inserted both of them in the back of the Xbox, and I was able to type in my email address and password. But when I hit the A button on the controller nothing happened. I was not able to move forward.

Then I tried hitting Cancel and I was able to bypass that logging in to Activision account stuff. I clicked on Campaign and I got a message saying "You are missing one or more DLC packs. Please download and install."

How do I do that?

357mag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 357mag

I decided to uninstall then re-install the game. I'll see what happens, but I don't think that will work.

357mag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 357mag

Will try things tonight and see how far I get, but I think it may have worked.

Realmjumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Realmjumper
Member since 2007 • 840 Posts

Make sure you when you select the campaign you don't click to delete the files of the campaign. There's a weird prompt in Call of Duty games that does this so that might have messed you up you actually have to back out of the message and proceed to access the campaign without deleting local files since the game wants you to save hard drive space.

Also make sure you download everything.