How do you clean the Xbox 360 controller?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

magemaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 magemaximus
Member since 2005 • 1510 Posts

The D pad area? Also, is buying a used 360 controller safe? And will it be clean?

Urban_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Urban_Flow
Member since 2009 • 721 Posts

I Get Like A Toothpick Or Something Thin To Rid Of The Dust Or Dirt Thats In The Little Opening Where The D-Pad Is At.....I Never Bought A Used Controller To Be Honest So I.m Not Sure

venomdeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 venomdeo
Member since 2003 • 615 Posts

Take it apart with Saftey torqes screwdriver it is really easy to do.I have taken mine apart many times.I also suggest you put some type of lube on theX,Y,B,A buttons to.not the part you put your thumb on but around the outside WD-40 works great trust me you'll thank me later.I totaly forgot you need A small philips head screw driver to take the D-pad apart.Just take the electrics out and scub it up with warm water and dish soap it's easy.

Urban_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Urban_Flow

Take it apart with Saftey torqes screwdriver it is really easy to do.I have taken mine apart many times.I also suggest you put some type of lube on theX,Y,B,A buttons to.not the part you put your thumb on but around the outside WD-40 works great trust me you'll thank me later.I totaly forgot you need A small philips head screw driver to take the D-pad apart.Just take the electrics out and scub it up with warm water and dish soap it's easy.

venomdeo

You could Do that Too. :roll:

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
Have you been using that massage game?? Naughty naughty.
Urban_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Urban_Flow

Have you been using that massage game?? Naughty naughty.DJ_Magneto
lol

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#7 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
what i do is take toothpick get the creases. then get a cup toothbrush put some toothpaste little water mix it up(be surprised what toothpaste can do) brush away take damp cloth and whip it off when done it will look brand new besides the marks on thw thumb sticks
Urban_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Urban_Flow

what i do is take toothpick get the creases. then get a cup toothbrush put some toothpaste little water mix it up(be surprised what toothpaste can do) brush away take damp cloth and whip it off when done it will look brand new besides the marks on thw thumb sticksk2theswiss
I Was trying To Say That. 8)