Help with Dead Space Chapter 3!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Hunk4thSurvivor
Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 0

#1 Hunk4thSurvivor
Member since 2003 • 9399 Posts

Alright, I feel stupid. I am at the part where i have to activate the certerpieces. I used my kenetic powers and dragged both to the center but i cant figure out what to do! I have been running around everywhere.

PLEASE HELP THANKS

techguy81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 techguy81
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

i know the part you are talking about i dont remember exactly where to tell you to go but you should be able to

click your right stick and it will tell you where to go i think or i think actually you go back up stairs and hit a button somewhere.

Hope that helps a little

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Can you be a little more descriptive on what you have to do and where you are. I can't remember the part you're talking about.
Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Hunk4thSurvivor
yeah i tried that and it says I have to climb up the ll or something. At least it says shows the ble line go up the wall. It is wierd. I cant get around that stupid pile of guts/crap that blocks the pathway to the activation button across the way. Thanks tho
DataDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DataDream
Member since 2004 • 3195 Posts

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Ok - so after you connect the two centerfuges - you need to find the panel up on the raised level (balcony - walkway thing) and activate that panel.

That is if you are where I think you are.

Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hunk4thSurvivor
I finished fueling the ship 1/4 full according to the guy and i just got to this huge rume where i had to drag 2 'centerfuge' chargers to te center of the room and now that I did that i dont know what to do. There is a huge vine or something in the middle of the pathway to an activation button. I cant really get more discriptive. Thanks
Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Hunk4thSurvivor
The vine is in the way i cant get over it. How do it do it?
DataDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DataDream

yeah i tried that and it says I have to climb up the ll or something. At least it says shows the ble line go up the wall. It is wierd. I cant get around that stupid pile of guts/crap that blocks the pathway to the activation button across the way. Thanks thoHunk4thSurvivor

I'm trying to remember if you can do a zero-g jump there? Try it and if you can you should be able to go down below and then jump to the platform on the side of the "GIANT GIBS" that the panel is on. There is a way back up to that level on the proper side - it may even be a stairway. But yeah ya need to get on that level on the panel side of the gibs.

Worse comes to worst go to gamefaqs or see if there is a walkthrough here on GS.

DataDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DataDream

If you run all the way around the room with the centerfuges in the middle - you will be on the other side of the vine. you can't get over the vine you have to run in a circle around the room away from the vine and then you will be on the other side of it.

Hope that helps.

PS - Holy Crap you have allot of posts! :)

Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Hunk4thSurvivor
A stupid qestion, what are the bottom to walk up walls again? Ive tried to do it and it seems no combination works for it. Thanks
Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Hunk4thSurvivor

If you run all the way around the room with the centerfuges in the middle - you will be on the other side of the vine. you can't get over the vine you have to run in a circle around the room away from the vine and then you will be on the other side of it.

Hope that helps.

PS - Holy Crap you have allot of posts! :)

DataDream

Really? wierd becuase the bridge does not lead all the way around the room. it just goes to a room that has an elevator and i cannto raise it.

P.S. I have been here since 2003 I used to go on here ALL the time back in the day so have a ton of posts.

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
A stupid qestion, what are the bottom to walk up walls again? Ive tried to do it and it seems no combination works for it. ThanksHunk4thSurvivor
If you are in a Zero-G area you Hold the L trigger, aim where you want to jump, and press Y.
DataDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DataDream

The jump button is LTrigger and Y - but it only lets you do it in certain areas.

Doesn't the "elevator" or platfor just take you back up to that walkway/level that has the console?

Sorry i can't remember for sure - I just remember getting back up there without much effort. I'll go check the walkthough so you don't spoil any other aspects of the game and then I'll come back and tell you that specific part.

:)

Hunk4thSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hunk4thSurvivor
[QUOTE="Hunk4thSurvivor"]A stupid qestion, what are the bottom to walk up walls again? Ive tried to do it and it seems no combination works for it. ThanksII-FBIsniper-II
If you are in a Zero-G area you Hold the L trigger, aim where you want to jump, and press Y.

LOL thank you I got it finaly!