Help, 360 Problems, Help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scorch_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1 Scorch_22
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts
My 360 started acting up recently, it must not be serious because it isn't the ring of death, but every time I start playing any of my games two minutes into gaming the screen fills up with static and freezes. If anybody knows what is causing this problem and has the solution to making sure my 360 will work again it would help me out a lot.
teebeenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 teebeenz
Member since 2006 • 4362 Posts
My 360 started acting up recently, it must not be serious because it isn't the ring of death, but every time I start playing any of my games two minutes into gaming the screen fills up with static and freezes. If anybody knows what is causing this problem and has the solution to making sure my 360 will work again it would help me out a lot.Scorch_22
Thats what we call "Serious". Try moving it to a cooler place, if nothing helps its time to call MS to get it repalced... probably for the 2nd time.
Scorch_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3 Scorch_22
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts
Oh great, thanks for the help.
ParadiddleFill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 ParadiddleFill
Member since 2007 • 3506 Posts

My 360 started acting up recently, it must not be serious because it isn't the ring of death, but every time I start playing any of my games two minutes into gaming the screen fills up with static and freezes. If anybody knows what is causing this problem and has the solution to making sure my 360 will work again it would help me out a lot.Scorch_22

that first happend when i got my 360 like a year ago it kept freezing alot for like the first week of my purchase, I relized it was on top of my stero system which was a dumb mistake on my part i moved it and put it somewhere where it has room to breath and i havent had a hickup or a freeze up for almost a year nowÂ