Have no idea what a black ops clan is...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alyshehata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 alyshehata
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Can someone tell me what it is, how to create one, how to join, and why is it used ? i find people putting all sorts of letters in their clan tag and i have no idea xD google doesnt seem to help either...thanks
Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts
Can someone tell me what it is, how to create one, how to join, and why is it used ? i find people putting all sorts of letters in their clan tag and i have no idea xD google doesnt seem to help either...thanksalyshehata
A clan is a group of people that play together on a sort of team.
tomrocks666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 tomrocks666
Member since 2005 • 3569 Posts

its either a bunch of people just playing as friends having a laugh or a bunch of douchebags who think they are way better than you because they are in said clan.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

well a clan in a games in exactly what the name suggests. A group of people that play together usually because they know each other or just because the teamed up online. Why do people do it? Well does that really need to be explained? People like playing with their friends and teaming up with people of high skill level def increases your chances of winning instead of playing with a bunch of randoms.

You really dont have to do anything to create a clan in COD but you can add a clan tag so people know. How to join well find people that you like to play with and play with often and bam there's your clan.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HilbillyRokstar

well a clan in a games in exactly what the name suggests. A group of people that play together usually because they know each other or just because the teamed up online.

Gen007

That said, a lot of the pinheads on COD use the clan tag as a personal statement, rather than anything related to a clan. It's easy to understand your confusion.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

[QUOTE="Gen007"]

well a clan in a games in exactly what the name suggests. A group of people that play together usually because they know each other or just because the teamed up online.

HilbillyRokstar

That said, a lot of the pinheads on COD use the clan tag as a personal statement, rather than anything related to a clan. It's easy to understand your confusion.

\

Yeah the clan tag really dosent mean much. Id Rather COD and all games in general have actual clan support but alas many don't or at least most console games don't.

LindsayBrohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LindsayBrohan
Member since 2011 • 126 Posts

&

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

[QUOTE="Gen007"]

Gen007

\

lt;p>Yeah the clan tag really dosent mean much. Id Rather COD and all games in general have actual clan support but alas many don't or at least most console games don't.

SOCOM :]

Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

&[QUOTE="Gen007"]

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"] That said, a lot of the pinheads on COD use the clan tag as a personal statement, rather than anything related to a clan. It's easy to understand your confusion.

LindsayBrohan

\

lt;p>Yeah the clan tag really dosent mean much. Id Rather COD and all games in general have actual clan support but alas many don't or at least most console games don't.

And?
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="LindsayBrohan"]

&[QUOTE="Gen007"]\

Agent_Kaliaver

And?

What the heck does that Sony game have to do with this forum? If u were suggesting a game with clan support how about an actual 360 game like GRAW 2, for example.

Avatar image for phillyeagles123
phillyeagles123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#10 phillyeagles123
Member since 2006 • 76 Posts

A clan could be a group of friends that have the same clan tag and just play together, or perhaps have created an actual clan and play against other clans in matches. A website that allows you to make an actual clan is http://gamebattles.com/

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

One of the funniest experiences of my gaming life was playing gears of war 2 with a friend who wanted to join a clan but he had to attend a training session (i'm not joking). Anyway i just joined the session with my friend anyway and it was utterly surreal and my friend and i were absolutely laughing to death. Back in the good old days of gaming that was.

LindsayBrohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LindsayBrohan
Member since 2011 • 126 Posts

[QUOTE="Agent_Kaliaver"][QUOTE="LindsayBrohan"]

HilbillyRokstar

And?

What the heck does that Sony game have to do with this forum? If u were suggesting a game with clan support how about an actual 360 game like GRAW 2, for example.

Well I mean, aside from the fact that they said "most console games" not specifying the 360...that's where the Sony game came into play.

& yes, I am aware that I posted this in the 360 forum.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I used to love clans on PC games years ago. You'd think that in 2011 the features clans could use would be even better than PC gaming in the early 2000s/late 90s but unfortunitly its not...
white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#14 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts

its either a bunch of people just playing as friends having a laugh or a bunch of douchebags who think they are way better than you because they are in said clan.

tomrocks666
You have to be a d-bag to play competitively in a clan?
BlackDevil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BlackDevil99
Member since 2003 • 2329 Posts

in older games u would join a clan and play with them, in blackops it's whatever teh 4 funniest charecters u can think of to put in front of ur name :)