Halo 4 ranking system please?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts

So how is the rank system? With XP and stuff? How does it work? Anyone played multiplayer yet?

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

Its a level system. You level up by experience. Starting from level 1. You earn bonuses as you progress. Kinda of like call of duty.

CPM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 CPM_basic
Member since 2002 • 4247 Posts

Its a level system. You level up by experience. Starting from level 1. You earn bonuses as you progress. Kinda of like call of duty.

RiKanKiDD
This mentality is so lame. It's like "everyone wins! We're all winners!". Just because someone plays the game a lot, it could still mean he sucks. The old leveling system in Halo was cut throat. Once you started getting past level 45 you better be good.
FadeToBlack90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FadeToBlack90
Member since 2008 • 498 Posts

[QUOTE="RiKanKiDD"]

CPM_basic

This mentality is so lame. It's like "everyone wins! We're all winners!". Just because someone plays the game a lot, it could still mean he sucks. The old leveling system in Halo was cut throat. Once you started getting past level 45 you better be good.

They are implementing a 1-50 ranking system post launch. They evidently wanted to gather enough data for a couple of months to decide how best to do it, map rotations, etc

AlliKnowM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AlliKnowM
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
When will they do that? I leveled up to 37 way too fast. I remember barely getting past 32 in Halo 2. Also, I heard the ranks go past 100.
mrsniper83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#6 mrsniper83
Member since 2009 • 1552 Posts
[QUOTE="RiKanKiDD"]

CPM_basic

Yeah, but then you get on a crap team and your rank would go down, I like the new leveling, it keeps things fair, and who really cares about levels, really, its just a game
GamerZem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 GamerZem
Member since 2012 • 526 Posts

I'm still a little confused as to how the ranks go, so far it seems a little similar to Reach's ranks, but different too. It seems like it starts from 1 and goes on until who knows what, and you level up from points earned in matches.

Avatar image for Cyanide4Suicid3
Cyanide4Suicid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cyanide4Suicid3
Member since 2012 • 733 Posts
[QUOTE="CPM_basic"][QUOTE="RiKanKiDD"]

mrsniper83

Yeah, but then you get on a crap team and your rank would go down, I like the new leveling, it keeps things fair, and who really cares about levels, really, its just a game

I couldnt agree with you more! If it was based on individual skill, then good. If you do good, you should rank up, regardless of how your team did!
o4SSASSINo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 o4SSASSINo
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
The highest level is 50, and then after 50 you pick what specialization you want to be. And after you rank to level 10 on your specialization, you get to pick another special