halo 3>>>>>> better than COD4

• 130 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Iron_Re4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Iron_Re4
Member since 2007 • 275 Posts
i kno there have been many threads like this, but i just wanted to say that halo 3 is better than cod4, it has the forge, amazin weapons, vehicles that are amazin, etc......plus i think a lot of people like cod4 cos its more noob-freindly, if you shoot a person 2 -3 times theyre dead, whereas in halo you need skill and need to empty more rounds into a player to be able to succeed, thats why i think a lot of people like cod4 better....it also could be because cod4 moved into the mordern era, so people felt like they were playing a idffernt game........also if cod4 is bettrer than halo 3, why did both ign and gamespot rank it lower than halo 3.......halo 3 scoring higher is a testament to it being better than cod4....
badgert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 badgert
Member since 2003 • 924 Posts
Call of Duty 4 is way better than Halo. And regarding your"noob friendly" comment how are rocket launchers in halo not "noob friendly"
incendiumx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 incendiumx
Member since 2004 • 254 Posts
shoot someone 2-3 times and they die is noob friendly? So... what you're saying is that life is noob friendly... got it... Dude it doesnt matter. Let people like what they like... we dont need yet ANOTHER 'My Game> Your game' thread,
mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 mohammad93
Member since 2007 • 2090 Posts

i kno there have been many threads like this, but i just wanted to say that halo 3 is better than cod4, it has the forge, amazin weapons, vehicles that are amazin, etc......plus i think a lot of people like cod4 cos its more noob-freindly, if you shoot a person 2 -3 times theyre dead, whereas in halo you need skill and need to empty more rounds into a player to be able to succeed, thats why i think a lot of people like cod4 better....it also could be because cod4 moved into the mordern era, so people felt like they were playing a idffernt game........also if cod4 is bettrer than halo 3, why did both ign and gamespot rank it lower than halo 3.......halo 3 scoring higher is a testament to it being better than cod4....Iron_Re4

Halo 3 scored higher because of plain hype, it was supposed to be an 8.0 Cod4 had a great story cinamatic, realistic, and rewarding mp. Halo 3 was flawed and now they charge us 10 for 3 maps. We are supposed to get something for being let down by the hype. Anyways, your statement is wrong and flawed.

Avatar image for Darth_Revan_666
Darth_Revan_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Darth_Revan_666
Member since 2005 • 2801 Posts

i kno there have been many threads like this, but i just wanted to say that halo 3 is better than cod4, it has the forge, amazin weapons, vehicles that are amazin, etc......plus i think a lot of people like cod4 cos its more noob-freindly, if you shoot a person 2 -3 times theyre dead, whereas in halo you need skill and need to empty more rounds into a player to be able to succeed, thats why i think a lot of people like cod4 better....it also could be because cod4 moved into the mordern era, so people felt like they were playing a idffernt game........also if cod4 is bettrer than halo 3, why did both ign and gamespot rank it lower than halo 3.......halo 3 scoring higher is a testament to it being better than cod4....Iron_Re4

Who cares? Play both! Anyway, your arguments are pretty terrible I mean you say COD4 is more "noob-friendly" because you can kill others with only few bullets? What about the Ranbow six games? The truth is that Halo 3 is more "noob-friendly" because of the ridiculous amount of auto-aim into it. Please GTFO.

gamerfreak13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 gamerfreak13
Member since 2005 • 1796 Posts

shoot someone 2-3 times and they die is noob friendly? So... what you're saying is that life is noob friendly... got it... Dude it doesnt matter. Let people like what they like... we dont need yet ANOTHER 'My Game> Your game' thread,incendiumx

There are quite a few noobs in real life.

FFXFan22604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#8 FFXFan22604
Member since 2005 • 320 Posts

So shoot-jump-melee-repeat is skill? LMAO.

Forge sucks IMO, weapons are boring, and vehicles are fun but not needed.

Its ranked lower then Halo 3 because brainwashed morons like yourself make it seem like the second coming of Christ.

Shut up kid

Shade-Blade

Haha...I agree with you 110%. But i do also agree that we dont need anymore of "Game">>>>"Game" threads...pointless.

C4LL_OF_DUTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 C4LL_OF_DUTY
Member since 2007 • 41 Posts
i don't have halo so i can't say which one is better. but many people say that call of duty is superior.
andz5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 andz5
Member since 2004 • 135 Posts

These threads in the end just turn out completely pointless because everybody already have their set opinion about which game they like. If you like your game... you play it.

But I'll drop my opinion and say I like Call of Duty 4 better than Halo 3... I never really got into Halo.

Iron_Re4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Iron_Re4

Its ranked lower then Halo 3 because brainwashed morons like yourself make it seem like the second coming of Christ.

Shut up kid

Shade-Blade

so what youre saying is that shooting someone 2-3 times is more skill than actually shooting, jumpimg, meleeing all withing seconds of each other, also you say that it got rated higher becuase brainwashed people like myself reviewed it..so in essence your calling all professional game reviewers noobs, just because they didnt rate a game that you, a non professional gamer, thinks is better,

youre the real kid here.......and halo 3 is actually the second coming of christ, lol

doogie276

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 doogie276
Member since 2007 • 187 Posts

i think they are both equal...

Iron_Re4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Iron_Re4
also saying things like GTFO and shut up kid, just make people like you feel better about yourselves, since there really isnt anything in life for youll to feel good about....
mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mohammad93
[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]

Shut up kid

Iron_Re4

so what youre saying is that shooting someone 2-3 times is more skill than actually shooting, jumpimg, meleeing all withing seconds of each other, also you say that it got rated higher becuase brainwashed people like myself reviewed it..so in essence your calling all professional game reviewers noobs, just because they didnt rate a game that you, a non professional gamer, thinks is better,

youre the real kid here.......and halo 3 is actually the second coming of christ, lol

Wow, yopu are one of those halo religion people who think MC is the next religion or something. :O Wow, you are the real kid. Fanboys:lol:

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts
[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]

Shut up kid

Iron_Re4

You need skill not to be killed. Obviously you dont play realistic shooters along the lines of Rainbow Six, GRAW, and CoD4 or you would actually know that. The only reason Halo 3 is higher ranking that CoD4 is because it was all hype and no substance. Halo 3 is a 7.5 at most game while CoD4 is atleast a 9. Im not calling proffesional game reviewers noobs, hell, I rarely ever even read reviews because if I want to make a decision on a game for MYSELF then ILL play it, not take SOMEBODY else's word on it. So no. Im sorry but youre actually the child here, and btw, Christ will never come back because none of that BS is true. But Ill save that discussion for another day.
mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mohammad93

also saying things like GTFO and shut up kid, just make people like you feel better about yourselves, since there really isnt anything in life for youll to feel good about....Iron_Re4

Well, I know that he can own you in you' "religion of halo" :lol:

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Shade-Blade
also saying things like GTFO and shut up kid, just make people like you feel better about yourselves, since there really isnt anything in life for youll to feel good about....Iron_Re4
Lol, no. I have a loving family, fantastic friends, and a damn good education. As far as Im concerned, Im very proud of how my parents have raised me and how far Ive come in just 16 years.
Spartan_385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 Spartan_385
Member since 2007 • 5195 Posts
CoD4 PWNs Halo 3 nuf said.
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
i own both and can easily say Call of Duty 4 is much more enjoyable. Halo 3 isn't any better than Perfect Dark 0, people just seem to rank it higher because it's Halo. The only way I found it semi fun was when i was playing w/ friends. I couldn't hardly make myslef play it solo, it's bad.
Avatar image for stevesurdaddy12
stevesurdaddy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 stevesurdaddy12
Member since 2006 • 373 Posts
LET THE FLAMING CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LUK3isH3RE
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

OP - Being able to kill somebody in 2-3 shots doesn't make the game easier.
It makes it harder cause it's harder to stay alive.

Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

2-3 shots to kill someone is realistic. CoD 4 is not "noob friendly" because evading thise shots that can easily kill you is not an easy task, it takes skill to stay alive, wheras in Halo you can just jump around a toss gernades every where and get lucky and kill some poeple. Theres not much skill needed to do that.

savetehhaloz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#23 savetehhaloz
Member since 2007 • 2373 Posts
pointless... we should play both lol
W3dotCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 W3dotCOM
Member since 2005 • 1942 Posts
CoD4 > Halo no question. Halo just doesn't cut it for me. CoD4 is where it's at.
PacBoy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PacBoy23
Member since 2004 • 9505 Posts
i persoanally disagree and high doubt you have played call of duty 4 just because of the fact the multiplayer maps are much better than call of duty 4
super_slonik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 super_slonik
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts
In other words... CoD4 >>>>>>>>> better than Halo 3
Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts

while i agree halo3 had been overhyped i think its still much better then cod4. cod4 is very overhyped in my opinion and a shallow game, and in my opinion the worst in the series. others can disagree but doesn't make them right or wrong we all have our opinions.

you can like one game more then the other, but it doesn't make it better.

q433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 q433
Member since 2007 • 837 Posts
[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"]

Shut up kid

Iron_Re4

No thats where your wrong. Cod 4 is much more supirior to halo 3. And to be honest i was a halo fan ever since halo 1 and i didnt think halo games could be beat. But halo 3 SUCKS. Your just one of those fanboys who is trying to convine themselves that the game they worship cant be beat. If cod 4 is *noob friendly* How come there is no auto aim unlike halo 3 wich shoves auto aim down your throat. And previously stated by one of the other posters you call a rocket launcher not noob friendly?? O yea lets not forget the energy sword yep caus we all know that takes ALOT of skill to use (tons of sarchasim intended). And to top it all of i love how when your like 1000 feet away from an enemy you can press the B button and you will magically teleport right infront of the guy and send him flying across the map. So i dont see howyou can think halo 3 is not noob friendly. And i almost forgot, Not that it matters much but considering that i just justified why cod 4 own halo 3 i think il say it. The graphics in cod 4 are much superior to the graphics in halo 3 ontop of better gameplay. O man everytime im about to post this i think of another thing that makes cod 4 superior to halo 3. Although the campaing may be short in cod 4 the campaing in halo 3 SUCKS.
savetehhaloz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#29 savetehhaloz
Member since 2007 • 2373 Posts

Reminder; buy both and then formulate ur own opinion

Warhearted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 Warhearted
Member since 2005 • 236 Posts
I would flame the threadstarter but I'm way too tired right now. Instead, I'll just say that I am so in love with Call of Duty that I crammed upwards of 20 hours of play into three days. After about two weeks I became so bored with Halo I wanted to trade it in so I could buy the PS3 version of CoD4 to match my 360 edition.
kieran88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kieran88
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts

no it isn't :P

Iron_Re4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Iron_Re4

[QUOTE="Iron_Re4"]also saying things like GTFO and shut up kid, just make people like you feel better about yourselves, since there really isnt anything in life for youll to feel good about....Shade-Blade
Lol, no. I have a loving family, fantastic friends, and a damn good education. As far as Im concerned, Im very proud of how my parents have raised me and how far Ive come in just 16 years.

then why dont you just act civil on the boards if thats true......

stevenk4k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 stevenk4k5
Member since 2005 • 5608 Posts
COD4 is the ish.
Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

Shut up kid

Shade-Blade

So the effectiveness of constantly camping in CoD4 really mixes it up. Its not a terrible strategy, just CoD4 makes it too easy and its used too often.

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Shade-Blade

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"][QUOTE="Iron_Re4"]also saying things like GTFO and shut up kid, just make people like you feel better about yourselves, since there really isnt anything in life for youll to feel good about....Iron_Re4

You are so not worth getting modded over. Ill just leave it at this, damn I wished you lived near me.
Iron_Re4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Iron_Re4
[QUOTE="Iron_Re4"]

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"][QUOTE="Iron_Re4"]also saying things like GTFO and shut up kid, just make people like you feel better about yourselves, since there really isnt anything in life for youll to feel good about....Shade-Blade

You are so not worth getting modded over. Ill just leave it at this, damn I wished you lived near me.

OOOOOOooooooooo....some threat that was......(starts to tremble....NOT)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
deactivated-5f5404ad8217e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts
COD4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo3
Iron_Re4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Iron_Re4
halo 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cod4
Goku2639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Goku2639
Member since 2005 • 5450 Posts
[QUOTE="Iron_Re4"]

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"][QUOTE="Iron_Re4"]also saying things like GTFO and shut up kid, just make people like you feel better about yourselves, since there really isnt anything in life for youll to feel good about....Shade-Blade

stop acting tough, ol righty ol' chap?
Iron_Re4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Iron_Re4
imo super mario galaxy pwns both halo 3 and cod4, im not trying to start an argument here, im just stating my opinion, so dont start saying that im a nintendo fanboy and stuff, cos even though i am a nintendo fan(not fanboy) primarily, i also love my 360 just as much.......i also feel that a lot of ps3 users are posting in these halo 3 vs cod4 threads cos thats the only good game theyve got on the system.....
Iron_Re4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Iron_Re4
and to all those people that think halo 3 scored better due to plain hype, it didnt, it scored better because the POFESSIONAL reviewr thought it deserved it, and thats why they scored it as such....both are good games, but this thread was made because a lot of COD4 fanboys keep dissing halo 3 worngly......half of them havetn even played it game....
xfan-atic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#42 xfan-atic
Member since 2003 • 1191 Posts

i like halo better...

mastamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mastamo
Member since 2007 • 387 Posts

Lol is this a joke? Halo 3 was horrible, it wasn't worth the hype at all.COD4 is amazing, the online rocked.

Geetarman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Geetarman42
Member since 2007 • 181 Posts

Halo 3 > COD 4

sumhydroponic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sumhydroponic
Member since 2007 • 51 Posts

Call of Duty 4 is better when you want to get down and dirty in a strategic shooter, Halo 3 is more fun when you just want to have jump around and kill some mofo's.

Iron_Re4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Iron_Re4

[QUOTE="Iron_Re4"]i kno there have been many threads like this, but i just wanted to say that halo 3 is better than cod4, it has the forge, amazin weapons, vehicles that are amazin, etc......plus i think a lot of people like cod4 cos its more noob-freindly, if you shoot a person 2 -3 times theyre dead, whereas in halo you need skill and need to empty more rounds into a player to be able to succeed, thats why i think a lot of people like cod4 better....it also could be because cod4 moved into the mordern era, so people felt like they were playing a idffernt game........also if cod4 is bettrer than halo 3, why did both ign and gamespot rank it lower than halo 3.......halo 3 scoring higher is a testament to it being better than cod4....mastamo

Lol is this a joke? Halo 3 was horrible, it wasn't worth the hype at all.COD4 is amazing, the online rocked.

youre saying halo 3 is horrible and cod4 is amazin, why dont u give me some reasons why and back up your statements.....

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mohammad93
[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"][QUOTE="Iron_Re4"]

[QUOTE="Shade-Blade"][QUOTE="Iron_Re4"]also saying things like GTFO and shut up kid, just make people like you feel better about yourselves, since there really isnt anything in life for youll to feel good about....Goku2639

stop acting tough, ol righty ol' chap?

Are you tlaking about shade blade, because, he was saying the truth then the halo fanboy started flaming him, if you ask me, someone is in denial of a game that is actually better than halo 3.

EricN113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 EricN113
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
Noob Friendly or not i would still rather shoot some1 3 times and kill them instead of shooting some1 with 3 clips than killing them come on now
TarnishedSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TarnishedSoul
Member since 2002 • 12151 Posts
Halo 3 can't touch COD4.
EricN113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points