halo 3 spoiler question?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Koolieo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Koolieo
Member since 2006 • 76 Posts
i don't own xbox, xbox360 or anyother microsoft console, but i jsut saw the commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjhSp7xGsMc) and i want to know, how does it end? does he die? or ecape? what happens?!?!
Futien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Futien
Member since 2006 • 422 Posts
he lives, he is trapped in half a ship very far away from earth, dont ask its impossible to explain if you dont play the game
Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts
There is no real ending as such. It appears he's dead, but there's no body, opening up the 4th Halo game.
Lord_Nuclear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Lord_Nuclear
Member since 2007 • 251 Posts

There is no real ending as such. It appears he's dead, but there's no body, opening up the 4th Halo game.EnigmaticBeauty

This is what happens when you skip the credits.

*SPOILER*

Master Chief and Cortana survive and are floating towards a foreign planet in the remains of their ship. That's where the story ends. If you were lazy and skipped the credits, the last thing you saw was the ship being engulfed in a massive explosion that leads you to believe that there's no way that they could survive and there is even a memorial for them back on Earth.

JockDarkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 JockDarkside
Member since 2003 • 172 Posts
it ends with master chief surviving a halo activation and getting to a weird looking planet
Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts
Yeah, I saw the memorial crap...and that's where the game ended....as far as I can remember. The ending was terrible as was the entire story. Thank God it has its multiplayer.
Lord_Nuclear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Lord_Nuclear
Member since 2007 • 251 Posts

Yeah, I saw the memorial crap...and that's where the game ended....as far as I can remember. The ending was terrible as was the entire story. Thank God it has its multiplayer.EnigmaticBeauty

You should beat the last level on easy again and let the credits run. It takes like five minutes, but it shows you what happens after the memorial. It's a slightly better ending when you get to see that part.

As for multiplayer... I'm trading this game back in when I go to get COD4. I'd rather put it towards COD, 'cause I won't ever be playin this game again when Modern Warfare comes out.

I think I'd rather play Halo 2 multiplayer than Halo 3 anyway...

jarhead1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 jarhead1990
Member since 2005 • 2079 Posts
The game ends with a funeral cutscene for the masterchief. But if you watch after the credits he is alive and well in a damaged part of a ship with Cortana. The Cheif goes into Cyro sleep and tells Cortana "Wake me...If you need me" So yeah Halo4...