Halo 3 little kids talking trash And Halo 3 Online Is Out Of Control

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

herbie12282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 herbie12282
Member since 2002 • 2861 Posts
[QUOTE="HellRazer360"][QUOTE="ParadiseAwaits"]

Halo 3 was made to be a little kids game. Thus all the nooby weapons and powerups. If you don't like it, then don't play Halo 3. Step up to the plate and play COD4.

Hoobinator

how right this man is....cod4 is mans world..no shields or any of that..one shot one kill

COD4... unbalanced online play, no thanks. :|

If you want to really step up to the plate come play some GRAW2. Truly 1 shot 1 kill, and it actually requires some thinking, not blindly running anywhere you like.

Call of Duty 4 is only unbalanced in the way that the team creation is handled. other than that it's only unblanced if you suck at it. GRAW2 (and GRAW1/R6V for that matter) have snobby communitities that reject any newcomers and are exceedingly rude. I'll take a Halo douchebag over a Rainbow 6 or Ghost Recon douchebag any day.
XxEclipsexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 XxEclipsexX
Member since 2007 • 611 Posts
Are you kidding me? Screw the ratings. I've been playing violent games since I was5 and I'm still not messed up in the head. I'm 13 now. That kid just needs some discipline and dont get so serious about games. >_>
Halo3and Cod4 are one the top games right now so get over it.
XxEclipsexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 XxEclipsexX
Member since 2007 • 611 Posts

I see no point in swearing anyways. It just makes other people hate you even more than they already do if you dont swear.

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
[QUOTE="Hoobinator"][QUOTE="HellRazer360"][QUOTE="ParadiseAwaits"]

Halo 3 was made to be a little kids game. Thus all the nooby weapons and powerups. If you don't like it, then don't play Halo 3. Step up to the plate and play COD4.

herbie12282

how right this man is....cod4 is mans world..no shields or any of that..one shot one kill

If you want to really step up to the plate come play some GRAW2. Truly 1 shot 1 kill, and it actually requires some thinking, not blindly running anywhere you like.

Call of Duty 4 is only unbalanced in the way that the team creation is handled. other than that it's only unblanced if you suck at it. GRAW2 (and GRAW1/R6V for that matter) have snobby communitities that reject any newcomers and are exceedingly rude. I'll take a Halo douchebag over a Rainbow 6 or Ghost Recon douchebag any day.

You can add Gears of War to that. Luckily in Gears of War you can't boot but they are generally a-holes to newcomers and will often just constantly yell and make fun of you. Also the GeoW community seems to be big on submiting bad reviews on people.

RHCP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 RHCP87
Member since 2007 • 1952 Posts
LOL, that video was awesome.
greenghost123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 greenghost123
Member since 2007 • 570 Posts

I don't get what realism has to do with a game being good or bad, realistic games are just another option to non-realistic games, both have their ups and downs and no I don't even like the Halo series so don't call me a fanboy or anything. Anyways isn't there an ignore button or something in online games? granted it may not always stop the problem (if some 4 year old says 'dibs on warthog' you won't hear it so you'll be confused as to why your own teammate is shooting you.) But in a way you CAN blame Halo and other games for online harassment, there should be a limit as too how many times you can press the chat button (4 seems fair) and for how long (3 seconds) this should work for games like Halo 3 which aren't high on tactics, but in tactical games you will need far more chatting with your teammates. Than again Tactical games are the kryptonite little 8 year old retarts won't touch so I guess things work out.

It's funny how many of these seemingly recurreningannoyances in online games can be easily solved, making a person invincible for 2 seconds can virtually eliminate campers, I do realize that there are things that can't all be solved, like hackers, but the Developers really need to work out these mostly simple to solve problems. Especially when games focus on online than singleplayer these days.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts

I blame the parents. KrYp7iC_X

yep, thats screwed up! a 4 year old saying f***, i saw ur mom on the internet.... i only watched like 3 min of it and it was all squaring.

Avatar image for foolwestcoast33
foolwestcoast33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 foolwestcoast33
Member since 2004 • 197 Posts

Hoobinator

graw2 could be fun but sometimes the spawn killing was out of control and the clans where terrible you would get booted for not being a high enough level and that really took away from it

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

[QUOTE="KrYp7iC_X"]I blame the parents. iam2green

yep, thats screwed up! a 4 year old saying f***, i saw ur mom on the internet.... i only watched like 3 min of it and it was all squaring.

Yeah. That was beyond stupid. I'd really like to see what his parents would think. I have a feeling his dad would just give him a pat on the back and say "play videogames so I don't have to be bothered by you."

Nocturnal15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Nocturnal15
Member since 2006 • 1476 Posts

Hoobinator

Foolish comment. In every shooter, there is going to be unbalanced teams as well as some idiot running around blindly.

Madbhal402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#61 Madbhal402
Member since 2008 • 612 Posts
[QUOTE="herbie12282"][QUOTE="Hoobinator"][QUOTE="HellRazer360"][QUOTE="ParadiseAwaits"]

Ket87

You can add Gears of War to that. Luckily in Gears of War you can't boot but they are generally a-holes to newcomers and will often just constantly yell and make fun of you. Also the GeoW community seems to be big on submiting bad reviews on people.

thats because there is not any punishmment. in call of duty you lose the match. In halo 3 you lose an expirience point