This topic is locked from further discussion.

schludaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 schludaddy
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Ive heard a lot about this title. Just wondering if its worth picking up. How is the multiplayer experience?
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts

Nope but I want to get it

I heard the multiple experience was great, you should check the vids and reviews around Gamespot dude

chasingmaynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 chasingmaynard
Member since 2005 • 3416 Posts

Heard from a friend that the running around was awesome and some of the gameplay was good, but the guns weren't good enough. He is more particular to BC2 and OpFlash though; more realistic types of shooters. But he also said that the focus of teamwork in the online play was fantastic.

He also says there aren't any 1HK's, which is just wierd in a game with weapons. Just my opinion though. I was on the fence, but I won't be getting it. Not with LA Noire coming out next week.

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

Uhh. With the current issues, you should probably hold off for a little bit.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts
Ive heard a lot about this title. Just wondering if its worth picking up. How is the multiplayer experience? schludaddy
Lag has been a problem, but the teamwork and gmeplay mechanics are great. Check out the Gamespy.com review when you get a chance.
Jdez15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Jdez15
Member since 2011 • 202 Posts

Just play Team Fortress 2! Great game.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HilbillyRokstar

Just play Team Fortress 2! Great game.

Jdez15
Which also suffered from lag problems when it came out.
Jurassic85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jurassic85
Member since 2010 • 2191 Posts
Ive heard a lot about this title. Just wondering if its worth picking up. How is the multiplayer experience? schludaddy
DO NOT buy this game. Check out the video review @ g4tv.com. They are reliable and had nothing positive to say about the game.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="schludaddy"]Ive heard a lot about this title. Just wondering if its worth picking up. How is the multiplayer experience? Jurassic85
DO NOT buy this game. Check out the video review @ g4tv.com. They are reliable and had nothing positive to say about the game.

That is one review, Gametrailers is the #1 video game tv show and they gave it a 7.9. Also read Gamespy's review because they are credible and I found myself agreeing with everything the reviewer had to say. BTW this guy telling you not to buy this game has NEVER PLAYED IT.
SouL-Tak3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SouL-Tak3R
Member since 2005 • 4024 Posts

I might wait for a patch to rent it

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#11 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Its fantastic, but the xbox version has a good amount of lag though, the PC version Ive had none.

I have seen that they are working on a patch though right now, should be out soon.

I personally love the objective/team work oriented gameplay, its a breath of fresh air and imo better then any of the COD or Halo games as far as online action goes.

If your looking for a great online game with alot of team work needed pick this up! It reminds me a bit of Wolfenstien Enemy Territories, Team Fortress2,Shaodwrun and Counterstrike.

Its a patch or two away from being one of my all time fav shooters, what a plsent surprise this game has been.

But if you just want it for singleplayer/camopaign then stay away.

I honestly cant get enough though, since monday night I have logged in 23 hours on it.

The gameplay is a breath of fresh air in a stale genre imo.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HilbillyRokstar

Its fantastic, but the xbox version has a good amount of lag though, the PC version Ive had none.

I have seen that they are working on a patch though right now, should be out soon.

I personally love the objective/team work oriented gameplay, its a breath of fresh air and imo better then any of the COD or Halo games as far as online action goes.

If your looking for a great online game with alot of team work needed pick this up! It reminds me a bit of Wolfenstien Enemy Territories, Team Fortress2,Shaodwrun and Counterstrike.

Its a patch or two away from being one of my all time fav shooters, what a plsent surprise this game has been.

But if you just want it for singleplayer/camopaign then stay away.

I honestly cant get enough though, since monday night I have logged in 23 hours on it.

The gameplay is a breath of fresh air in a stale genre imo.

kozzy1234

Ya hear that Jurassic85, I'm not the only one that likes this game. Soon as they fix the lag, it'll be amazing.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

Yeah the game is actually pretty fun once you get a team playing the game right but i couldnt advise anyobody to buy it right now because the online is almost completely unplayable due to lag and thats really all there is to the game. I wouldnt skirmishes against the bots as SP if you ask me. That and the the fact theres only 8 maps brings this game down imo.

Hopefully the patch the issues asap otherwise there's no point in it.

ii20JcM05ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ii20JcM05ii
Member since 2010 • 394 Posts

A lot of websites gave this game like an average of 6/10. I think it was unfortunaly a game that hada lot of potential, but they took a lot of shortcuts looking to take advantage of people to make a quick buck. Although I have not played the game, thats just the vibe i'm getting from the reviews that are out there.

Although you cannot always listen to reviews, just by looking at the game and it's art style and characters, you can see that it's marketed twards young rebellious teens ONLY. That right there told me that there were DEF some shortcuts prob taken with the games. And since MULTIPLE gaming sites gave this game not too good of a rating, looks like my hunch was right.

Unfortunaly. Like I said though, def a cool concept. Seems to be gaining a lot of chatter this game, but I'm curious to see how long it lasts till it dies out. Something just doesn't feel right in the air about this game so far. It's going to take a lot of convincing for me to even rent this game, but if it continues to gain steam, I MIGHT give it a try..... but I know something is going to come out like next week thats going to take whatever little interest in this game I have, away very quickly.

FabinhoJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 FabinhoJR
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Brink is a piece of crap...
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

I'm kinda surprised to hear of all the people having lag. I went into about 18-20 matches and only 2 of them had lag. I just quit out and joined a different match, not that big of a deal.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HilbillyRokstar

I'm kinda surprised to hear of all the people having lag. I went into about 18-20 matches and only 2 of them had lag. I just quit out and joined a different match, not that big of a deal.

firefox59

That's because Bethesda is working really hard to fix the problem. There is a patch coming out next week that should virtually eliminate it from MP.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

[QUOTE="firefox59"]

HilbillyRokstar

That's because Bethesda is working really hard to fix the problem. There is a patch coming out next week that should virtually eliminate it from MP.

Lol, didn't realize that had been bumped from 2 weeks ago.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

[QUOTE="firefox59"]

firefox59

Lol, didn't realize that had been bumped from 2 weeks ago.

What are u talking about? This is another patch.