Gaming Moments that made you crap yourself!

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

paulie69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 paulie69
Member since 2005 • 373 Posts

Yeah this thread is pretty much self explanetitory, but its all good fun so whats your scary moment? Mine would have to be on Condemned when your in the department store with the manequins and you see them move and you get to a dead end and you relise their surronded you but they dont do anything. That definately had me turning my 360 off!!

Sevenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Sevenus
Member since 2007 • 180 Posts

Resident Evil 2 when the licker smash's through the magic mirror. You know something is going to happen but it still gets you everytime.

Project Zero all the games intense all the way through. I dont think there was a time when i didnt want to switch my console off whilst playing them. Especially in Project Zero 2 when that pissing thing crawls out of the box. It happens in the corner of the screen as well so its like an out of the corner of your eye shot. EEriee

NINJA65056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#3 NINJA65056
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts
I’ll never forget mine. I was off the next morning so I pulled a late nighter with Resident Evil 2 and was getting tired as hell. You’re in the police questioning room and a monster jumped out of the double sided mirror. I remember him killing the hell out of me and me saying to myself “that’s it im going to bed.”
NINJA65056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NINJA65056
LMAO Sevenus i was writing mine while you were doing yours LOL! Jinks
Sevenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sevenus
Yep it was a very intense gaming moment. One i am never likley to forget.
RonMaverick804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 RonMaverick804
Member since 2006 • 2184 Posts
I was playing oblivion.. I was not huge on this game because I didn't think I'd like it but i got it anyways not knowing a lot of stuff about it, the first moment was when the gates opened up for the first time. The second moment was when me and this guy was in the hell? or whatever you called the red hellish place. Cause we went through the portal. Well i was helping him out and like 6 demonds came out of no where right after i was talking to him and they pushed him into the lava then they fell into the lava too. I was about to go to bed after that but i continued in memory of my great friend.
Sevenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sevenus

Oh wait i have another one that scared the crap out of me...

Resident Evil 4

You enter this prison area and you open one of the garbage boxes. There is a large potato like sack in the box. you look at it for a few seconds and then the thing stats to move, Wriggle to be precise, I dont know about anyone else but i just shot the crap out of it and ran. God knows what was in there.

comb_over

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 comb_over
Member since 2005 • 1595 Posts
Well I havent had one on the 360 just yet. The closest game would be Condemned but I'm not finished it yet so give it a chance. Silent Hill 2 though was pretty intense all the way through. I would have to rate that as my No.1 frightening game cant really remember just a single brown inducing moment though. 
NINJA65056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NINJA65056
SPOILER:

Condemned with the "dead" guy in the locker and having to use the camera to zoom in on his face...
The funny thing was, I saw it coming, I just didn't want to zoom in because I knew it would happen! That was so scary haha, one of the only moments where I didn't want to progress in my game haha.

To be honest, that entire abandoned school chapter in Condemned was scary as hell.
360_Degrees
LOL yeah that was a good one to. i was reading a guide and the guide even said get ready to crap your pants and it still scared the **** out of me
CaptainRaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CaptainRaa
Member since 2006 • 519 Posts

Resident Evil 2 when the licker smash's through the magic mirror. You know something is going to happen but it still gets you everytime.

Project Zero all the games intense all the way through. I dont think there was a time when i didnt want to switch my console off whilst playing them. Especially in Project Zero 2 when that pissing thing crawls out of the box. It happens in the corner of the screen as well so its like an out of the corner of your eye shot. EEriee

Sevenus

This has to go down as the biggest "crap yourself in a video game" moment ever.  I used to freak my mates out doing this while they were watching me play it is as vivid as any gaming moment i can think of.

TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 TheSpidren
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts
Playing Gears of War co-op with a friend, and at the berserker stage. Omg it was so rofl. I was going "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" the whole time, and you could see me run past this hallway on the bottom screen from my friend's point of view, and then a moment later you see a huge berserker run across too chasing me ahahaha ultimate classic moment.
Recon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Recon13
Member since 2007 • 682 Posts
The locker sceene in Condemned....
Rosicky_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rosicky_8
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Various moments throughout the silent hill games.
mc8045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mc8045
Member since 2003 • 228 Posts
Resedent evil..........Said enough
ElSteban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ElSteban
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts

none so far on the 360, but now that you mention silent hill 2, i remember this one time in silent hill 1 for the Ps, when your at the school, and in one room theres one locker that keeps banging and when u open it a cat comes runing out, that was not that scary, but when are on the "hell side" of the school, u go to the same room  and the same locker strats to bang, u open it and theres nothing ...WTF?...ok.... but then you move a little and !!!BAAAMM!!! "SH1TTTTT" a god damn corpse falls out of another damn locker, and that was the last time that i screamed like a little girl....yet

Yng-ePIc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Yng-ePIc
Member since 2005 • 804 Posts

My first was on the original Silent Hill when running down the hall and your radio statics. So I ran into a dark ****room just to have these damn little babies pop out on me with knives. Scared the holy s#!@ out of me. My cousins and I use to take turns running down the halls on that game….LOL

NINJA65056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NINJA65056
Silent Hill does have it share of scares in them to. i Loved the movie but i honestly think only people that played and loved the games could really enjoy it. It had a real Silent Hill feel to it.
Synapse720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Synapse720
Member since 2002 • 189 Posts
I don't know that I would've been better off wearing a diaper while playing them, but Condemned and Fear had several moments that sent shivers down my spine.  And I consider myself a horror buff.
NINJA65056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NINJA65056
I don't know that I would've been better off wearing a diaper while playing them, but Condemned and Fear had several moments that sent shivers down my spine.  And I consider myself a horror buff.Synapse720
LOL i always put on a fresh pair of Depends before playing a Horror game.
ragincoley86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ragincoley86
Member since 2006 • 1357 Posts
The locker sceene in Condemned....Recon13

Hell Yeah. That ugly ring grudge looking chick got me good. I had to pause the game n take a breather. One moment that scared my girl but not me was when she was hunters for the first time in halo 2.....shes such a wimp.
Yng-ePIc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Yng-ePIc

And let me not forget Resident Evil 2. I think it was Clair’s disc, when the Nemesis keep busting through the walls out of nowhere to get you.

NINJA65056

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NINJA65056
Resident Evil's got a new movie coming out trailer looks a little weak though Tailer Link: http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=10055
Yng-ePIc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Yng-ePIc
I just watched the trailer for the movie. It looks kinda weird, I hope it turns out good. The two other Resident Evil's weren't that good to me.
skulleton1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 skulleton1
Member since 2007 • 632 Posts

In Doom 3 I was scared ALOT, whenever one of those huge beasts that walk on all fours come out of nowhere it scares the hell out of you...

And in Quake 4, the stroggification scene wasn't really , "crap your pants scary" but it was really gruesome...

Elementguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 Elementguy13
Member since 2005 • 2950 Posts
An old one but still good one is in RE1 when you walking through the hallway and you just see the entire hallway cause of the weird RE camera angles and boom a dog crashes through the window.. that scared me when I had re on ps1 and to my surprise it even scared me on the tiny ds screen.
david60639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 david60639
Member since 2005 • 6951 Posts
RE2 on the N64...with the volume all the way up and the lights turned off...playing through it the first time was tight.
arkangelsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 arkangelsa
Member since 2005 • 2205 Posts

Yeah this thread is pretty much self explanetitory, but its all good fun so whats your scary moment? Mine would have to be on Condemned when your in the department store with the manequins and you see them move and you get to a dead end and you relise their surronded you but they dont do anything. That definately had me turning my 360 off!!

paulie69

Dude i have to agree with u fully, that moment was scary as hell! i almost jumped out my skin, i got to that part at 3am in the dark and it freaked me out

Owned_Noob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 Owned_Noob
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts
Well I havent had one on the 360 just yet. The closest game would be Condemned but I'm not finished it yet so give it a chance. Silent Hill 2 though was pretty intense all the way through. I would have to rate that as my No.1 frightening game cant really remember just a single brown inducing moment though. comb_over
i agree
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Condemned was a freaky game to play......
Avatar image for qoakzmwisjxneud
qoakzmwisjxneud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 qoakzmwisjxneud
Member since 2005 • 775 Posts
playing mass effect co-op with my friend last weekend, the best game i have ever played
Sevenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Sevenus

Has anyone actually Played Project Zero, maybe know as Fatal Frame to non Europeans?

Scarier than a hairy muff.

darrowby88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 darrowby88
Member since 2005 • 861 Posts
when mario jumped over bowzer and landed on that switch, i needed new pants
luvbeers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 luvbeers
Member since 2004 • 438 Posts
The first time I dodged all of Super Macho Man's Super Spin Punches in MT's Punch-Out. There was some definite rooster tail action in my underoos!
sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#36 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
condemned (360)- in the school yep i agree. that part when he starts running into the wall.......repeatedly
gow (360)- 2nd berserker..just walking in the foyer thing BAM, unexpected, just started runing, f*ck the hammer!
barbie race and ride (psx)- when i bought a pony it went *neigh
resident evil 3 (psx)- in the police station after you hear nemisis is lurking around and you walk down the stair and he jumps through the window with a rocket launcher.
halo2 (xbox)- various scares online when i think im alone and get stabbed in the neck.
res evil survivor (psx+ namco gun)- walk into a room with 7 zombies up close
fear (360-demo)- climing down the small stairs on the walkway and the ghost walks into you and dissapears is prob the all time 1 for me.......didnt want to buy that game anymore.
sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#37 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
OH AND ONE MORE! condemned (360)- bart department store, when the dummies surround you scared the f**k outta me
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
I haven't played a "horror" game on the 360 yet, but I'd have to say the first time you see a berserker. When he's in the same building as you, and you keep running, running, and then he runs right through the wall in front of you, and you're like oh ****
xgamer40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 xgamer40
Member since 2006 • 3913 Posts
Condemned- Mr. Tibbets (self explanitory), the mannequins (yup), and the apple orchard basement (good god i hated that place) There are a few more games like F.E.A.R. and Doom 3 but Condemned scared me the most out of any game I've ever played.
serbianballa07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 serbianballa07
Member since 2006 • 127 Posts
mine would have to be in Resident Evil 4. it was the stage when your in the mine carts. i ran out of ammo and i had to resort to my knife. then one ot two guys with the chainsaws jumped in. i killed everyone and survived but the whole time me and friends were screaming lol pretty funny after it was done.
junglewank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 junglewank
Member since 2006 • 171 Posts

Mine wasn't so much what happened in the game but while I was playing the game. I was playing Gears of War on insane and was at the part in Act 4 when the Beserker comes, I knew I was getting close so I was all tense and on edge waiting for him and then the people who lived in the apartment below mine did something that made a huge crashing noise and my whole apartment shake. Since I was so tense it startled the crap out of me and I screamed so loud it woke my roommate up and he is the soundest sleeper I know.

demon_turkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 demon_turkey
Member since 2004 • 10220 Posts
i havent played any scary 360 games, so for me the scariest moment would be the times i get shot in the face in gears of war when i dont know the person's right around the corner
Julesmaester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Julesmaester
Member since 2005 • 285 Posts
Probably GOW when youre doing multiplayer with pals and someone quietly chainsaws you to bits lol
sophospeare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44 sophospeare
Member since 2003 • 443 Posts
Mine would have to be in SH2.  First, I got a bit freaked at the first monster because I hadn't played SH1 at the time and I had just spent like 1/2 hour in the fog hearing strange things.  But the jump out of my seat part was kind of silly, but in one of the bathrooms in SH2 (I wish I could remember which building), there was place where you could knock on one of the stall doors.  Being curious, I knocked and was freaked when something let off a scream that was totally unexpected.  It was a cheap scare, but I remember it to this day.
Jking98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jking98
Member since 2003 • 1313 Posts
Mine was In Condemned, when they have you take a picture of that guy and comes life when your taking the picture.
jason1690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jason1690
Member since 2004 • 970 Posts

In Condemned when I turned around in the Department Store and I was surrounded by manicans.  That was freaky!

Sandro909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#47 Sandro909
Member since 2004 • 15221 Posts
FEAR (Demo):
- The guy at the bottom of the ladder that walks through you.
- Alma walking on the bleeding ceiling ending with the screaming thing in the doorway at the end of the hallway.

GRAW 2:
- The first time you use the Air strike! (Not scary, but it still made me need new pants)

Gears of War:
- When RAAM gets close enough to walk around your cover and just kick your head off.

Condemned:
- Any time you can hear someone but can't see them.

Dead Rising:
- When you run out of food and weapons in the matinence tunnels.

Perfect Dark Zero:
- The fact that this game acutally is allowed to exist.
frankeyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#48 frankeyser
Member since 2004 • 5667 Posts

in 1995 inscape released what i feel is the scarriest game ever for any system (it was on the pc).  it was called "the dark eye" you have to play it to know what i mean, the story the scenerios you are in.  i mean in one of them the screen is just black and you can hear nails scretching against wood and you releaize you have been buried alive and have to find a way out.  and it builds up to suspenseful moments like this.  great game inspired by the works of edgar allen poe.

system shock 2 and enternal darkness were good for a scare also.

longhair72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 longhair72
Member since 2003 • 4580 Posts

Defenetly RE 1 on PS.

When the dogs break thorough the window i dropped the controller.

It scared teh s.. out of me ..LOVED IT

Sharvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#50 Sharvie
Member since 2006 • 8895 Posts
When the tanks rolled over your head in CoD 2 in one of the Russian's missions.