gamertag dissappeared

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sk8atict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sk8atict
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
ok... i took my hardrive out of my xbox 360 to take up to my friends house so we can play some new stuff i downloaded that he didn't have and when i plugged the hard drive into his xbox 360 my gamertag was there and so was all my downloaded stuff. then i took it back home and plugged it back into mine and my gamertag completely dissappeared with my downloaded content. what do i do to get it back?
trw534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 trw534
Member since 2007 • 680 Posts
go to recover gamertag and type in all your information and all your games and stuff should be there
sk8atict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sk8atict
i already did that and it says can't save to the storage device make sure it is in correctly and has enough room to save on it and it does and i unplugged it and plugged it back in several times and it says the same thing everytime.
sk8atict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sk8atict
ok so i took my hard drive back up my friends house to see if it would work on his again and it did then i plugged it back into mine and it didn't work again. does this mean it's my xbox and not my hardrive because i have 5 gamertags and all of them are there except that one and my gamertag i use only works when its someone elses xbox. so it my xbox, hard drive or both?
R3dEmptioNz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 R3dEmptioNz
lol are you actualy being serious?? lol?? its easy to get it back just go to the recover gametag if that dont work go to you harddrive device manager the click the comb of..... X,X,LB,RB,X,X that should do the trick ;) if dont work add me on gamespot or something then message me and i will help . :D
ac_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 ac_90
Member since 2009 • 249 Posts

use punctuation first

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
lol are you actualy being serious?? lol?? its easy to get it back just go to the recover gametag if that dont work go to you harddrive device manager the click the comb of..... X,X,LB,RB,X,X that should do the trick ;) if dont work add me on gamespot or something then message me and i will help . :DR3dEmptioNz
how will clearing the cache help?
Avatar image for MickaelJulliard
MickaelJulliard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 MickaelJulliard
Member since 2007 • 905 Posts

[QUOTE="R3dEmptioNz"]lol are you actualy being serious?? lol?? its easy to get it back just go to the recover gametag if that dont work go to you harddrive device manager the click the comb of..... X,X,LB,RB,X,X that should do the trick ;) if dont work add me on gamespot or something then message me and i will help . :Dchaoscougar1
how will clearing the cache help?

How will clearing the Cache not help?