gamerscore gone (UK)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

therapyhiccup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 therapyhiccup
Member since 2005 • 1800 Posts

anyone else lose all their xbox information?

gamerscore, avatar awards and achievements.

i did!
i went to the xbox website and spoke online to one of their ambassadors who said i must have modded my xbox.
which i didnt.
then i called xbox and they told me that many people have been calling about this in the past 30mins.
some sort of server mess up or something.

eep!

EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#2 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

Hmm, interesting. Hope nothing happened to my info when i get home. :D

therapyhiccup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 therapyhiccup
Member since 2005 • 1800 Posts

i still had all my contacts and other information was still there.
i think it only effected gamerscore and avatar awards, which is silly to fuss over but i wanted to know why they were gone.

True_Chaos_UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 True_Chaos_UK
Member since 2010 • 2570 Posts

May refrain from using my Xbox for a bit then. Thanks for the heads up.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts
Well my gamerscore hasnt gone but i cant see any information in regards to my recent acitivity and my profile says I havent played any games or earnt any achievements and everyone on my friend list looks like they have the same issue :S probably a server bodge up.
rafferty_1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rafferty_1875
Member since 2007 • 276 Posts

i got 2 achievements since it was "Wiped" without me knowing it was gone. So what im thinking it will i get all the achievments back including those two or will i get my old ones back without they 2 and vice versa. Microsoft really dropped the ball on this.

People will say "Achievements dont matter" but when you have about 63 thousand it sorta does.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts

i got 2 achievements since it was "Wiped" without me knowing it was gone. So what im thinking it will i get all the achievments back including those two or will i get my old ones back without they 2 and vice versa. Microsoft really dropped the ball on this.

People will say "Achievements dont matter" but when you have about 63 thousand it sorta does.

rafferty_1875
They dont really matter, but its annoying when you get to the xbox and see they're gone :S Although mine are steadily increasing, I started with zero of the nearly 20,000 I had, then had 500, then had 2000 ... defintately a server issue I think
rafferty_1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rafferty_1875
Member since 2007 • 276 Posts
[QUOTE="penpusher"] They dont really matter, but its annoying when you get to the xbox and see they're gone :S Although mine are steadily increasing, I started with zero of the nearly 20,000 I had, then had 500, then had 2000 ... defintately a server issue I think

They dont matter in terms of my xbox is runnin and i can play games. But they matter in terms of how i play games.