Funniest smack talk you have heard on live?

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mattbrw08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mattbrw08
Member since 2004 • 771 Posts

just wanted to see if you guys have any smack talk funny moments in your live history that are memorable or just funny. and you can also talk about just the annoying ones.

mattbrw08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mattbrw08
for me i remember one time on COD4 that this one kid repeatedly told your momma jokes through the whole game. and they were actually funny ones. he must of said over 100 jokes and must of had them written down because they were all after each other. If you were there you would say it was funny too.
allnamestaken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 allnamestaken
Member since 2003 • 6618 Posts
All my funny talk moments have come on PC games for some reason. Probably because you stay in one server for longer so the jokes are less mean spirited and often carry on for many rounds. Their have recently been some really funny convo's in Zombie Panic a mod for Source.
JB-Graphics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JB-Graphics
Member since 2008 • 119 Posts
Only thing I can think of is this guy on Forza 2 was high and we were drifting in a full lobby. We lined up ready to do Sunset infield short in reverse and the guy was sitting there talking to the back of somebodies car and then started to randomly scream and fight the walls :| Pretty scary if you ask me.
andyrae11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 andyrae11
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts

lol,this reminds me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoACoikOIU

NSFW-language

psychos.

bdhoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bdhoff
Member since 2003 • 4104 Posts

I was playing DOA 4 online and some guy was button-mashing his way to win after win with Zack. He was talking trash to everyone he met. Then this girl entered our lobby using Kasmumi. He got all cocky because he felt that there was no way a girl could beat him. She put him down in less than 10 seconds of each round and when it was over all she said was "Loser."

He dropped out and never came back. It was so funny.

mattbrw08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mattbrw08
today this hilarious guy was on who took everything so seriously on COD4. He practicaly made it seem like real life and moved inch by inch very slowly. When he died he started screaming like the end of the world. it was hilarious if you were there.
RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts
These to guys on GoW were arguing before a match, and after the first round they continue and the one guys says B*tch I'm better than you, and the guys like, c'mon by 1 point. The first guy had 2 points, and the 2nd guy had 1 point :)
DKoresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DKoresh
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts

I prefer my insults to be sung to me.

On that note, if you hear any players burst into (profane) song during gameplay, it may be me!

JohnnySN1P3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 JohnnySN1P3R
Member since 2008 • 1916 Posts

Any arguement in which a little kid starts it.

I remember this one time I was playing GTA 4 and this little kid would shut up, so we all started making fun of him and his mom. So then he starts using the N word and calling us 'Jews and homos' and stuff, so the black guys are talking it all in as a joke as they keep saying 'Kid, shut up, I'm probably your father.' and other stuff about how the kid probably hates black people because he caught his mom is bed with one. And this went on for about 2 1/2 hours straight. Best GTA 4 match I've ever been in.

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#11 TX360
Member since 2008 • 4051 Posts
this kid kept screaming "Oh yeah" in a high pitched voice but thats all i can remember!
Tsunami23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Tsunami23
Member since 2004 • 1352 Posts
After accidentally clipping an English dude in Forza 2 and not apologizing due to no mic, he preceded to call me a "witch in disguise" which had to be the lamest insult ever.
IIJuggaNottII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 IIJuggaNottII
Member since 2008 • 1907 Posts
I went into BEAST MODE in COD4. Some guy took offense to it, Started calling me a camper. OOoookay. I didnt say anything. *next match* same thing. Now hes calling me a Juggernoob....I tell him "dude you should know that I dont use the juggernaut perk by how many times I killed you, you should have saw every perk I used on the kill cam". Uh oh...now he hears that Im black. So he starts yelling anything offensive/racist that he can. Problem is...........HE WAS BLACK TOO. OMG. I asked him what his problem was and his friends started laughing their butts off. I guess he had nothing else to say but some racist ish he heard online before. SMH.
Squeets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Squeets
Member since 2006 • 8185 Posts

There was this little kid who would relate our mothers to everything that happened...

We would say "Watch out! A GRENADE!!!"... then the little kid would say "Your mom is watching out for grenades."

We would say "There is a clan match tonight at 10pm!"... he would say "You mom has a clan match tonight at 10pm."

On an on for over an hour... it was not as funny as it was annoying, but some of them were kind of funny...

jptribe_67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jptribe_67
Member since 2005 • 398 Posts

The guys i play with on cod 4 are always asking the people we play who their health care provider is, what is their po box, and just the most random question they can ask.

Last night we were playing this clan on cod 4 and we beat them the first game 750-400 something. after that game they began to say how we were not that good and we only won because they had an off game.the very next game we beat them 750-60 or 70. they did not say anything the rest of the time they stayed in the party.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#16 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Again, starts with the high pitched voices of little kids.

some guy asked him, "Put your mom on the mic, I need to talk to her, cause I don't feel this game is appropriate for you"

The little kid PUT HIS MOM ON THE MIC and they actually discussed it.

I can't really figure out who "fail"ed, the guy who asked, or the little kid...

shufu7-11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 shufu7-11
Member since 2006 • 943 Posts
One night I was playing Halo 3 with a friend. Between matches, he said to a guy on the other team, "Hey, that was cool! How'd you get up on that cliff?" The guys' like, "What cliff?" and my friend goes, "The cliff where you sucked my ****!" That was the funniest thing ever! :P
Andrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Andrn
Member since 2008 • 2098 Posts

I was playing with 2 friends in Halo 3 awhile back, playing Team Slayer against a team with a guy named "Supa Mint" on it.

My friend was sugar-high...or something, so he was all "Will you marry me Supa Mint?" As soon as he got killed "I want a divorce Supa Mint!" Best smacktalk ever.

hongkingkong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 hongkingkong
Member since 2006 • 9368 Posts
Not smack talk but this guy doing Arnold Schwarzeneger impressions made me pee myself laughing. I was in fits this guy was so funny. Good review well deserved :D
borts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 borts
Member since 2008 • 213 Posts
I remember in COD4 this British guy and this Americian guy were arguing about who's country was better it was so funny listening to them fight.
DontEvenTry0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DontEvenTry0
Member since 2008 • 134 Posts

back on ghost reacon 2 (original xbox) we had a lot of good laughs about this kid savage and his gf (cant remember her name). He was the guy we all picked on in our clan. And we would tk him a lot and hump his dead body "Ohhhhh savage".

And another time this little british kid was talking **** I couldnt even understand so I said his dad should have beat him more... He says he doesnt know who is dad is... another guy in the clan says its probably the milkman... and true story Jeff goes hey thats me I work at hood - hey is your moms name Nancy? (he already knew her name from the kid talking) pretty funny cause the kid was going mental in british.

oxygene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 oxygene
Member since 2003 • 375 Posts

I remember a year or two ago, I rented full auto because I had nothing else to play. I went online and started playing against this guy who everytime he used his boost, he would scream BOOST READY!!!! I swear that he was a little mentally challenged or something because he never said anything else. The best part was for the week that I had the game, everytime I played online he was on and was often the only one playing in the entire world and he would never talk to me no matter how much I persisted.

To this day I still think about BOOST READY guy and I miss him dearly, as it is still makes me laugh out loud now and then just thinking about his crazy proclamations over and over again.

vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts
This one time this one guy brought another guys sexual orientation into question, it was quite the riot.
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#24 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
I was playing GeoW against some black guys (I'm not being racist; I'm just putting you in my shoes.) It was on Canals and I was grabbing the sniper every time. I kept on flanking their sniper and he never saw me coming so I kept on popping his head. Then he started griping "white boy is a coward blah blah blah" and I was like "ok lets go next round" so the following round I found him and I was near the stairs of the sniper (the wide stairs) and we both saw each other. We both aim and I quickly peek out and no-scope his face. At the end of the round he said I was "white boy's a coward because he's corner sniping." :lol:
mattbrw08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mattbrw08
These are all really funny if you read through them.
Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Death_Unicorn
Member since 2008 • 48 Posts
Ahh... I dont know
I think probably the best was when I was playing COD 4 and two people were fighting on who was more "redneck."
Or maybe when a kid and his mother got in a fight over him not eating a hot dog.
Idk they're both pretty good.
mattbrw08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mattbrw08
I just had a hilarious one today where this one kid someone reason thought he could play as mario in COD: World at War. I have no idea why but he kept going on with it. You had to be there but it was hilarious.
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
kind of innapropriate but once a guy yelled I'm gonna pwn you so hard you'll wish you were still a sperm cell in your dad's ****!!! ah man that was great
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts

Again, starts with the high pitched voices of little kids.

some guy asked him, "Put your mom on the mic, I need to talk to her, cause I don't feel this game is appropriate for you"

The little kid PUT HIS MOM ON THE MIC and they actually discussed it.

I can't really figure out who "fail"ed, the guy who asked, or the little kid...

Shmiity
oh you've got to be kidding me. lmfao....
Microdevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Microdevine
Member since 2008 • 1126 Posts
all i remember was i was playin cod 4 and some girl on their was flippin out on this guy because his name was the impregnator.definetly one of the funniest gt's ive ever heard.
Obsession55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Obsession55
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
one time i said me so horny in a asain voice and some guy was like thats cute almost as cute as my daughter and tehn i was like i bet i could kick your daughters ass and he kept swearing and calling my racist names all game it was teh best
papardarpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 papardarpop
Member since 2008 • 126 Posts

The Funniest thing for me happened on COD 4.  My friend kept on making fun of this guys mom, then he was like my mom is dead, so my friend started making fun of him for having no mom.

dRuGGeRnaUt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dRuGGeRnaUt
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts

id say having someone say they ****ed your mom, then saying right back "no you didnt because i was, while my dad was ****ing my @ss. Then my sister came in, i dont need to tell you what happened then..."

so yeah, fire back with incest bullets and youll be fine, that guy i said that to muted me and as like "WTF?! you are sickest mofo in the world man!!" i think a couple other muted me too...

teach them to talk about my momma, i LUUUUUV my momma

guitardude1243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 guitardude1243
Member since 2008 • 647 Posts
On Gears of War 2 there was some little kid talking and another dude on my team was being a douche and throwing out the curse word vocabulary. Milky Jew Monkey F'er was the funniest he came up with.
shevanel09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 shevanel09
Member since 2006 • 571 Posts
I remember a while ago in Cod4 this girl started talking trash in the lobby, but then it shifted to who I guess was her boyfriend. I could hear him say something about calling her fat and lazy and all she does is play xbox and she replied with something like "well you can get the cat to **** your ****."
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Children crying about losing. Best was my first Halo 3 match. 6 people were in the game but three left. I was winning by a lot like 26 to 8 so they double teamed me. They were crying because i could beat them little kids these days lol.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
Playing GRID demo online the other day and bump this English guys car. As he crashes he yells that im an American muffin. The way he said it was pretty funny. Also, I havent ran into them for some time now but little kids in COD4 always talking about Americans.
fantasyfacade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 fantasyfacade
Member since 2006 • 8317 Posts
Playing COD4 online with two friends from around the shopping centre (mall, etc...) where I work and one of them was asking who the girl I had been talking to earlier was as she looked like Lindsey Lohan. Some complete random person on our own team interrupted, having misheard and thought he had called me Lindsey Lohan. He was probably only a kid, but then for the rest of the night, at first everynow and then he would randomly spurt out "Lindsey Lohan" in a really high pictched voice. Which my best mate was getting a laugh out of, so he started to join, eventually to the point that the kid was being called Lindsey Lohan by everyone and he always talked in a high pitched voice and pretty much pretended he was her for the rest of the night. Another time, playing Fifa 09 in my friends appartment, my friend was pretty pissed off as this guy was also stalling in order to get my friend to quit the match so he would level up faster. We were meant to be going out but he was pretty reluctant to le the guy win so he started shouting out that he wasn't going to quit, into the mic. The other guy didn't say anything, but eventually took the hint and quit the match himself. At this point my friend was completely annoyed and sent him a voice chat message as he delayed us half an hour. They got into an argument and as far as I could hear he was trash talking his Dad. So all of a sudden my friend blurted out "my Dad's dead so shut the **** up", which he is not by the way. He left the chat and suddenly burst into laughter. After we got back that night he sent the guy a friend request for the laugh.
luigifan3628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 luigifan3628
Member since 2006 • 854 Posts
A while back in Halo 3, there was an Indian guy on my team (he sounded exactly like apu from the simpsons) and he was saying stuff like "thee other dudes on the other team are cheaters, i should take of my spartan armour and kick their asses!!" he was so cocky and arrogant, he had a single kill the whole game. though it was probably one of my funniest live experiences
Jimmizilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jimmizilla
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

This wasn't really funny per say, but it was really fun at the end:

Shotty-Snipers on Halo 3 (The indoor map with the yellow, white, and brown walls. You start by the rockets, and almost every single game starts with people gunning fot it). My gamertag is the same as my GS nickname (Jimmizilla) and some stupid people were smack talking and making fun of it... in the end, I had twice as many kills as everyone else, and got an overkill (Or whichever one is 4 kills in 8 seconds, I haven't played in a while) with headshots... no scope... 

They stopped talking after that :)

iNyCzOwnJody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 iNyCzOwnJody
Member since 2008 • 74 Posts
some guy on my friendslist is hilarious his gamertag is hashbrown and he's funny as hell i met him playing gow and i was like yo you suck and then he said what are you trying to say because im white i suck ? he's funny as hell he started makinq jokes about me and then he said dont worry man i love you and then i said i love you 2 man no homo and then he said na straight homo lmao
dr_octagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dr_octagon
Member since 2003 • 625 Posts

I remember in COD4 this British guy and this Americian guy were arguing about who's country was better it was so funny listening to them fight.borts

I have no idea why that happens, but if I get online COD4 in the morning, there be British people (or people with British accents, I don't care where they live) talking smack about USA and making fun of my "american accent" and calling me a "redneck pig". Hilarious. 

I was once on BTB in Halo 3 and me and four other guys Rick Rolled our whole team and the it kept up in the after game lobby. What was worse is we won.

Okay this isn't funny more than it it's plain WIERD AND STUPID. I was playing Team Slayer I think (coulda been BTB) on Rat's Nest. I was on the Blue Team. 3 minutes into the game, some guy on my team starts "helping" the Red Team out. Suddenly I get rocketed out of nowhere, and I realize the guy is driving a Mongoose with a Red dude on the back with a rocket launcher, running all over the place. Now this makes me PISSED. I start yelling at him, he's to busy trying to get close to the other Red guys so they know he's on their side. 2 minutes later...What do I see? The same Guy diving a Warthog - with a Red dude on the turret and one riding shotgun. So far they were on a Rampage. I realize nobody else on my team is trying to take it out, more like trying to aviod the Warthog. I say F*** IT. The Warthog was like 40 feet in front of me, screaming full throttle in front of my base when I had just gotten the Rock Launcher. I fired....BOOM. Triple Kill. Betrayal. 2 seconds later I get booted out of the game. Yeah, I was infuriated, but it's just a game, right?

naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
when i go crazy i say a lot of things
gunzou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 gunzou
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
I thought this was funny. I was playing COD 4 with a few friends on team death match. There was a guy on the opposite team with a score of 2 kills and 25 deaths. So one my friends asked him are you playin with your feet cuz obviously you suck playing cod 4 with your hands.
Watermelon4372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Watermelon4372
Member since 2007 • 383 Posts

My friend was using a Jack Black sound board. OMG some kid who was like 11 thought it was a real person and got pissed off that he kept saying stuff like "Take 2 of them, and shove them up your a**" LOL

I was saying how my moms shepards pie is the greatest in the world (which it is), and this kid disagreed and said his dad's was the best and actually brought his dad on the mic to say his was better

on gta lobby some guy was making fun of the patriots (my team) after the superbowl and I responded "Hey (gt here), when your vikings make it to a f****** playoff game, then you can talk. no wait, when they win a playoff game, then you can f****** talk. he just shutup and didnt say nuthin

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5f3e2de3956ce
Member since 2004 • 2175 Posts
I was playing TF2 and possibly the strangest character I've ever encountered came in. From the time he got into the game, untill the time he left, he went on and on about how he was a "brontosaurus rex." My friend and I would be talking about what's going on in the game (i.e. sentry over there, get the intel, etc) and this guy would just chime in with, "I'm a f***in brontosaurus rex."
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
not realy smack talking but i was playing gta 4 race mode online. sombody saids "hey u know if u press Y u can turbo boost to go faster" then u hear like 5 people say somthing like hey i got out of my car. i was laughing so hard. another time me and my friends were playing halo 3 online some kid kept killing me and t-bagging. i finaly killed him and i yelled "its L I T T L E idiot" his gamertag had lil in it.
Z0MBIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Z0MBIES
Member since 2005 • 2246 Posts
On halo 2 there were these two kids arguing the whole time, started when one called the other kid six years old, when he was actually 7, then they got into a yo momma is a _, but they just kept saying your mom's a poopy face, and they literally said your mom's a poopy face... no your mom's a poopy face for the rest of the match... priceless. The best game for this kind of stuff was definately burnout 3. One guy was at his girlfriends house and everytime he got into a crash he would yell in fear because the TV was big. Then when his girlfriend walked in he told her to go make him a sandwich and she got pissed and then they had an argument. It was pretty damn funny.
tnargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 tnargus
Member since 2008 • 475 Posts

Best moment i've had comedy wise i have to say was actually caused by me. I don't usually sing my praises, but damn it was funny.

We were in the lobby about to start a Slayer match on Isolation (Halo3) and this guy jumps on, and without even saying hello, waiting for anyone else to talk just starts goin on with a heap of BS. "I'm the best man, i'm gonna own you ya **** you F***ing suck all of you" etc etc for ages. Everyone starts trying to get back at him. I calmly get him attention with this:

"Dude, listen. I agree with you. You probably will own me, and I do suck. It's just a shame you're such a f***head".

Oh boy was there a lot of laughter from everyone else, and a lot of silence from him. His stats for the game were 2 kills 14 deaths. :)

grayoldwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 grayoldwolf
Member since 2005 • 2274 Posts
The funniest I ever heard was a guy with the sniper in Halo 2 who was constantly muttering to himself as he picked people off how he was a god and nobody could touch him. I could hear him quite clearly over the proximity comm as I sneaked up behind him and meleed him across the back of the head. The irony is that if he hadn't been muttering to himself I would never have spotted him. I suppose he didn't realise that the other team could hear him if they got close enough to him.