final mass effect 2 dlc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jaidev004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 jaidev004
Member since 2004 • 358 Posts

is lair of the shadow broker the final dlc for mass effect 2??

android19fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 android19fan
Member since 2004 • 419 Posts

they still might release dlc to bridge the gap between me2 and me3

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
They haven't announced if this is the last DLC or not.
Avatar image for ItsTimeToPunish
ItsTimeToPunish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ItsTimeToPunish
Member since 2010 • 88 Posts
All I know is their is room for them to make more before 3 so I dont see why not.
DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DJ_Magneto
I believe it was said somewhere that they were going to be making more than one DLC to "bridge" the story between ME2 and ME3. And this is the first to officially do that and have an effect on the ME3 story. So I would deduce that we should see more DLC like this.
SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

All I know is their is room for them to make more before 3 so I dont see why not.ItsTimeToPunish
I want a Huge Expansion 4-5 hours more gameplay Maybe more if they could id pay 30 bucks for a good sized expansion.

MetalGearTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MetalGearTwin
Member since 2004 • 91 Posts

i wonder how many they are going to make, the story never gets old, i cant wait to see what they will do for ME3

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

I believe it was said somewhere that they were going to be making more than one DLC to "bridge" the story between ME2 and ME3. And this is the first to officially do that and have an effect on the ME3 story. So I would deduce that we should see more DLC like this.DJ_Magneto
Yeah. BioWare have said there will be a few pieces of DLC bridging the gap between Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3, with this being the first.

Plus, when installing the PC version, the files are all related to "EXP_Part01"... :P

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DJ_Magneto
It would be nice if they would do a DLC mission maybe on or around Earth and/or have it tie into the Alliance. Then we can rekindle our relationship with Ashley (or Kaiden).
MetalGearTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MetalGearTwin
Member since 2004 • 91 Posts

they would be amazing, i dont know how they would pull off earth, but i would love to see what it looks like in 2183

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DJ_Magneto

they would be amazing, i dont know how they would pull off earth, but i would love to see what it looks like in 2183

MetalGearTwin
I decided to take a shot in the dark and see if I could find any info on the NEXT DLC, and ran across this... Possible Earth DLC for Mass Effect 2 Granted it is an article from January, but it shows that Bioware is at least going to bring us to Earth at some point. Be it in DLC or ME3. But my idea would seem to make sense, would it not? For those like me who didn't romance Liara in ME1 and felt just a little left out, it would give us a chance to rekindle our old romance as well.
Avatar image for positivebalance
positivebalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 positivebalance
Member since 2010 • 2352 Posts

of course it isn't. ME2 is ultra popular, and it hasn't reached the 1750 gamerscore cap yet. there WILL be more DLC

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DJ_Magneto

of course it isn't. ME2 is ultra popular, and it hasn't reached the 1750 gamerscore cap yet. there WILL be more DLC

positivebalance
The cap on all games is 1750? Where did you hear that? I don't doubt you, I just find that interesting.
Andrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Andrn
Member since 2008 • 2098 Posts
[QUOTE="DJ_Magneto"][QUOTE="positivebalance"]

The cap on all games is 1750? Where did you hear that? I don't doubt you, I just find that interesting.

Both Halo 3 and Gears of War 2 (along with a few others) are currently at the supposed maximum of 1750. Because these are both major first party titles, a precedent has been set in other games like Dragon Age: Origins. They could potentially go over it, but I'm willing to bet Microsoft would want one of their games to be the first to 2000.
jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

positivebalance

Despite it being very popular among gaming culture, it actually didn't sell all that well. 1.5 million copies isn't bad by any means,but it didn't sell close to the amount BioWare (or anybody for that matter) had expected. The continuous support both it and Dragon Age: Origins receive is a testament to BioWare's commitment to its community no matter the size, not a testament to the game being ultra popular.

simo98088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 simo98088
Member since 2003 • 927 Posts

[QUOTE="positivebalance"]

jamejame

Despite it being very popular among gaming culture, it actually didn't sell all that well. 1.5 million copies isn't bad by any means,but it didn't sell close to the amount BioWare (or anybody for that matter) had expected. The continuous support both it and Dragon Age: Origins receive is a testament to BioWare's commitment to its community no matter the size, not a testament to the game being ultra popular.

http://www.bravenewgamer.com/2010/01/mass-effect-2-sells-two-million-units-in-week-one/

This says it sold more then 2 million in its first week.

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

Lair of Shadow Broker is the first DLC to bridge the gap with ME3, so expect more. I sure will have plenty to play when i buy ME2.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#18 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
All I can say is, I played the first half of it last night, and it's badass. I forgot how cool this game was. Think I will get some of the other DLC now too.
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts
This DLC is the bessssssssssssssst! Awesomesausse to the max haha. Totally worth it.
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#20 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

I am just hoping they come up with GOTY edition with all the DLCs. I do not usually spend money of DLCs as a separate installs.

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DJ_Magneto

I am just hoping they come up with GOTY edition with all the DLCs. I do not usually spend money of DLCs as a separate installs.

EvilSelf
Just a thought...Perhaps Bioware will do this for the 360 when ME2 comes out for the PS3 in January.
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#22 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

[QUOTE="EvilSelf"]

DJ_Magneto

Just a thought...Perhaps Bioware will do this for the 360 when ME2 comes out for the PS3 in January.

Following up on your thought, i think they would be nuts not do release a GOTY edition with the DLCs in it, considering pretty much everybody will buy with (being Mass Effect 2 we are talking about here).