Farcry, Fear or Lost Planet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Sparky-05
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts

Howdy, in my latest blog I asked whether I should get Farcry, Fear or Lost Planet for the Xbox 360. I was hoping that you guys could help me decide. Please don't recommend any other games, and don't say download the demo or something along those lines. I am simply looking for as many opinions as possible. Please keep in mind while you are recommending a game that I do not care for multiplayer at this point in time, so base your recommendation on the single player aspects of each game. Thank you in advance.

Note: I am not asking you guys to go to my blog, I merely mentioned that part because I wanted to say that I have been asking other people as well and am weighing the options.

RamboSymbiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 RamboSymbiot
Member since 2007 • 6302 Posts
Lost planet has a great single player experience, awsome graphics and amazing Boss battles. Its online features surprised me aswell. Overall its a great game. I picked it up myself
scotty992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 scotty992
Member since 2005 • 2388 Posts
Fear very good single player play in the dark and it will make you jump.
Dilan120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Dilan120
Member since 2007 • 1137 Posts
LOST PLANET
great_rulo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 great_rulo
Member since 2007 • 2838 Posts
f.e.a.r it has the best singleplayer, its like 15 or 20 hours to complete it i think, lost planet is cool but too short, but the multiplayer is really cool, and finally far cry.. maybe in his times it was cool but now... it really REALLY sucks
jpkustra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jpkustra
Member since 2003 • 324 Posts
Overall, I would have to say F.E.A.R. It has a great single player game and the multi is fast and furious. Lost planet can be fun online too but I only played it when the demo first came out. I actually like that multiplayer better than F.E.A.R. now that I think about it....
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
Far Cry was the very first 360 game I owned. It's a pretty great game all around... graphically, nothing stunning, but it's a good game.
ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#8 ZimpanX
Member since 2005 • 12636 Posts
I would say Lost Planet, on the PC F.E.A.R. is much better though
VD_Demon-101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 VD_Demon-101
Member since 2005 • 3186 Posts
Lost Planet
gamekingpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 gamekingpin
Member since 2007 • 335 Posts

It will come down to Lost Planet and FEAR. If you like 3rd person shooters better than FPS then get Lost Planet (I warn you though it is not a very long game, but it is fun. There are great waepons, vehicles, and boss battles. Plus the graphics are great.) Fear is an excellent FPS, although, it is dark and creepy, which is cool, it somtimes feels a little dull at times. Honestly because they are so different and good, I would try and find them used at a low price and get them both. The only thing good about Farcry is that you get two games in one so it makes for a long, long single player expirience. Its also fun sometimes to punch enemies and watch them go flying when you get your animal powers.

Sydwynder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sydwynder
Member since 2004 • 643 Posts
I really loved playing FEAR, its worth the cash. Haven't played the other two.
GazzaB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#12 GazzaB
Member since 2004 • 27139 Posts
Lost Planet. The single player is great fun, but its the multiplayer that really shines.