Fable 3 Understone DLC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

netsider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 netsider
Member since 2009 • 45 Posts

What else is there to do besides the shooting range, wheel of misfortune, and the voice quest in understone? I mean... this isnt like the other fable 2 DLC's where there is actually a story and things to do... is this it??

Snrm007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Snrm007
Member since 2009 • 268 Posts
I can't answer your question accuratly but after doing research it seems to be the only thing! I am not buying that DLC anymore :x
TTDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#3 TTDog
Member since 2007 • 3545 Posts

What else is there to do besides the shooting range, wheel of misfortune, and the voice quest in understone? I mean... this isnt like the other fable 2 DLC's where there is actually a story and things to do... is this it??

netsider

That's your lot.

KeredsBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KeredsBlaze
Member since 2010 • 2049 Posts
that's it, its not worth it
SonicX_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SonicX_89
Member since 2008 • 573 Posts

I love the Fable 3, but this DLC was not worth it. Thankfully, Microsoft paid for that purchase and not myself as they rewarded me with MS Points.

netsider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 netsider

I mean... i love Fable 3 and im glad they released an add-on for it... but one quest? I only got maybe 30 min of playtime from it at the most...

netsider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 netsider

i just think Fable 2 was an overall better game... especially when it came to the DLC. They should've not changed the interface so much to make it so user friendly either. I liked the old system in f2 better. If it's not broke.. don't fix it i say. Maybe they should have spent a lot more time designing more DLC for Fable 2 rather than creating a new game...