fable 3 information/length

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shairoo11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 shairoo11
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

Can someone who played fable 3 and have information please help me? I just became the ruler of albion and know I have to make key decisions on what to do with the people who helped me. I had 400k in coins but now I'm down to 150k. I built schools and all. My question is that am I done? I rushed through the game because it was free and just want to finish the game and get over it. I want to rush through the ending so what should I do? There are 350 days before the attack and I have barely no money left. Can someone tell me what to do and how long left I have before I finish the game?

thanks in advance my friends!

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

You're pretty much screwed in all honesty

The whole point of the game is to build up so you can sustain the attack, if you were doing a speed run you missed like the most important aspect of the entire game.

I'd say just have it ride out because you're too far gone to really make a huge swing to the best possible scenario.

no2sno1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 no2sno1fan
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Don't rush through. This game is awesome! I have 4 characters and still play almost daily. So many different worlds depending on how you rule....DLC's, mines puzzles, its a great game
RevLuckyShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RevLuckyShot
Fable 3 is definitely not a game to rush, its a gerat game that has a play through multiple feel to it. But yeah thats the catch at the end of the game, if you've just rushed through without doing little smaller missions to increase your treasury then you are boned. So my advice is to just do all the little jobs you can find it will take some time, but you do get the achievement for saving everyone at the end.
tofaeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tofaeg
If you want to be good then you will lose all your money and lots of people will be killed but if you want to be bad you will gain money and lose few people. BUT after you defeat the darkness you will be able to get those people who died back by putting money into the treasury. I recommend being good Poez34
great advice, i'll make sure not to forget it
Alpha_S_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Alpha_S_
Member since 2007 • 395 Posts

Buy ALL the real estate early on -> making millions of gold by the time you become ruler -> dump it into your army -> defend Albion, make all good decisions -> easy victory.Â