Fable 2 Hero Dolls

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VolcanoTacoV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 VolcanoTacoV2
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hey everyone, I heard rumors that you can buy the hero doll at a gift store in The Bowerstone Old Market. Is this true then can somebody explain to me where the gift shop is. I also need a lucien doll, so If anybody has one I will trade two garth dolls or a daichi for one lucien doll. And if anybody can get me some achievements for the game. I will pay in gold or something else. I will also sell the following: daichi, the red dragon, six garth dolls, and the chopper. Just give me a price and maybe work out a deal for a lucien doll.

My Gamertag is VoLcAnO TaCo V2

Avatar image for TheSneakyBadger
TheSneakyBadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TheSneakyBadger
I am trading hammer dolls or 2 mil gold for any other doll, pm me my gamertag is "LeSneakyBadger"
VolcanoTacoV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 VolcanoTacoV2

I am trading hammer dolls or 2 mil gold for any other doll, pm me my gamertag is "LeSneakyBadger"TheSneakyBadger

I will give you a garth doll or two for 2 mil a piece. Add me on live and send me a message on there and we will meet somewhere.

Kidneythief360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kidneythief360
Hey, I have a bunch of Hammer dolls and am willing to trade these or gold for the other dolls. my GT is the same as my login for this site so mail me on live if you're interested. Cheers guys!
xD-MAGIKx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xD-MAGIKx

Looking for anyone but hammer i'll trade money or another doll my gamertag is

xD MAGIKx

hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts
I'm willing to pay a million for any dolll that isn't the hero doll
DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

I'm willing to pay a million for any dolll that isn't the hero dollhyrueprince11

add me GT on my profile or sig.

you can have hammer for free.

Xongu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xongu
Member since 2008 • 531 Posts
What exactly are 'dolls' in Fable 2? I've completed the game but i've heard no mention of dolls. :O
omegawolf0310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 omegawolf0310
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
What exactly are 'dolls' in Fable 2? I've completed the game but i've heard no mention of dolls. :OXongu
Ok everyone listen up. All dolls publicly are worth around a million... so don't go sellin to that guy who offers 10mil, he's lying and will probably take your doll and run!! THE HERO DOLL is bought from all good gift stores around albion for about 300g, this is the naked doll with UK boxers on, he IS needed for the achievement. The other dolls are represented by the other heros in the game. These are Lucien Hammer Garth Theresa Reaver Hope that helped, ps ledgendary weapons (whilst there is no achievement for collecting them all!) are worth WAY more than ANY doll! You only collect them ONCE, once sold or given to another player the only way to aquire the weapon again is to recieve it off another player, be cautious in you barganing
D4YL3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 D4YL3
Member since 2009 • 120 Posts

Hey guys im looking for anyone who will sell all dolls 4 6mill+. Once i have all dolls and achievement i will gladley give bk all dolls. If you would like to know y i am offering so much, its that i own every buyable shop/house in the game with all rent set to +100% (gredy lol).

I will be looking at this post daily waiting until someone takes my offer. Again i am not looking to keep these dolls, because if i wanted them after, i can always buy again.If anyone would like to do this trade please reply to this post and i will give my gamertag.

Cheers

here2infirmary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 here2infirmary
Member since 2005 • 28 Posts
i'm also after them. i have the hero and lucien, so just need the other 3 or 4. just spent most of my money doing other achievements, but should have plenty again within a few days.
i don't quite understand where you're supposed to get the others from, otherwise i'd just try and get them myself :)
here2infirmary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 here2infirmary
Member since 2005 • 28 Posts
traded a lucien for a garth, and the shooting range is now giving me teresa, so just need a reaver and hammer. any takers for a teresa?
Avatar image for bubbles_daniel1
bubbles_daniel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bubbles_daniel1
Please help me as I need the last achievement which is the dollcatcher one. I have plenty of Theresa Dolls and hero Dolls but need the other 4. I can trade anything as I have all weapons and expressions an plenty of gold.
Avatar image for JamBa-JamBalaya
JamBa-JamBalaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#15 JamBa-JamBalaya
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts
you can buy the plain hero doll in the marketplace at a stall to the right of the pub (or you can get through the fable website minigames/theater). one type of character specific doll can be won at the shooting range. all other character dolls must be traded . . . or if someone has them all, they can invite you to their game, sell one of the dolls to a merchant, buy it back, then you get the achievement for having watched.
dexter_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dexter_95
where do we find the naked doll its really anoyingill trade someone som dolls for it i got 2 hammers and 2 reavers
dexter_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dexter_95

add HypoAnt and ill swap or give me urs and ill add u i dont care

ztomtomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ztomtomz
My gamertag is z tomtom z add me if you need lucien dolls i am willing to buy all other dolls 6 mil ea and i will only trade lucien dolls for any dolls you have, i am willing to give you the achivement once i have it so please add me z tomtom z
stoicemperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 stoicemperor

Hello Everyone, I am currently trying to collect all the hero dolls, and I need some help. I have many garth dolls, and am willing to trade him, or 1 mill for any other hero doll. If I already have a hero doll u are trying to trade me, and u still need garth then I will still be willing to trade a garth for the doll. I only have garth atm. Just message me on Xbox live my gamertag is Stoic Emperor. Thanks:)

borlog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 borlog
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Anyone here willing to sell all the hero dolls for 4.5 mill? if so message me for gamertag
Rkayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Rkayne

Hey guys, if anyone has the dolls I'd give them straight back after I've got the achievement,

I only have the Generic Hero Doll and Reaver =[

Gamertag: RokketLawnChair

mains72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mains72
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
I am looking to acquire the hero dolls in Fable 2. I have the Theresa and the Hammer. If anyone can help me get the others let me know, I am willing to trade either one, as i have more than one of one of them.
D4YL3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 D4YL3
Member since 2009 • 120 Posts

I find this very funny how everyone is looking to trade hero dolls for money lol Simply just trade doll for doll.

I have infinite amount of dolls so if anybody is looking either all or a few PM me with ur gamertag and ill sort ya out! and i dont want any item in return.

PS. wen i say infinite i mean infinite. (this is possible with a memory card)

Lincvattic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Lincvattic
Member since 2005 • 99 Posts

i have six theresa dolls and don't want them anymore. I'm willing to trade for lucien, hammer, garth and reaver if anyone has extras. or, if someone has all the dolls, or needs theresa, i can trade to you, join your game, and watch you sell it and then buy it back from a vendor. My gamer tag is LincVattic.

Dyce53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Dyce53
Member since 2004 • 30 Posts

I have the Garth doll. Looking for all others. Let me know if you want to trade. GT = xRenegadex32

Holcombe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Holcombe93
Anyone want a generic hero doll swap for another doll except for Lucien and generic hero doll of course. My gamertag is Holcombe93
Avatar image for BloodFreezer456
BloodFreezer456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BloodFreezer456
Member since 2008 • 180 Posts
ill give you a lucien doll in exchange for a theresa dolls. My GT is xXNinJaZiggyXx.
watty122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 watty122
i have a hammer doll and i am buying the except hero doll for 2 mill add me and then message me on live if you are interested gamertag is watty12
mercifulmcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mercifulmcd
I am also looking to collect the dolls. I have the "hero" dolls. I have traded for Theresa. If anyone has duplicates of any of the other dolls I will furnish them with plenty of hero dolls to trade or other items. I will also help as henchman if needed to help unlock other achievements such as the crucible championship etc. My gamertag is mercifulmcd.
mercifulmcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mercifulmcd
I'd be happy to buy 2 hammer dolls for 4 million or other items. Please let me know. Thanks. I can also give you a large number of hero dolls for trade if you'd like.
mercifulmcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mercifulmcd
Hi: I will trade you a Theresa doll and another item of your choice if I have it for two Lucien dolls. Please let me know. My gamertag is mercifulmcd. Thanks.
mercifulmcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mercifulmcd
Hi: I will give you a large number of hero dolls, money/items for two Garth dolls. Please see my message. If you need help for other achievements I'm available for that too. My gamertag is mercifulmcd.
mercifulmcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mercifulmcd
Hi: I'd be happy to take you up on your offer. My gamertag is mercifulmcd.
mercifulmcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mercifulmcd
Hi: Do you have extras of Reaver? Please let me know what you'd like to trade for him. My gamertag is mercifulmcd.
Avatar image for BloodFreezer456
BloodFreezer456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BloodFreezer456
Member since 2008 • 180 Posts

ill give you 1 (or 2) lucien dolls or 2-3mil for a hammer,garth,or theresa doll.I will also make other trades.my GT is xXNinJaZiggyXx

LudaCrewe01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LudaCrewe01

I will give any amount for all the dolls i need them all so if u hav them all add me and we will talk. the gamertage is LudaCrewe

ThugBugz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ThugBugz
Any one want too trade me Dolls i got Garth dolls x2 Addme GAMERTAG: ThugBugz
theboysteel119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 theboysteel119
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Hey, I only have the Lucien Doll and Hero Doll...I'm willing to trade Lucien dolls for the other four! My gamertag is MrSteel147
TheSolitary133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheSolitary133
anyone willing to trade me the dolls just so i can get this achievement? ill give them back, annoys me this is the only achievement i dont have GT TheSolitary 133
TheSolitary133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 TheSolitary133
can u spare a generic hero doll? i cant buy one anywhere GT TheSolitary 133
justin16bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 justin16bird
does anyone have the generic hero doll? i have theresa and reaver dolls i can trade. GT: o Ins4n1ty o
wjswaney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 wjswaney
i need garth lucian and reaver hero dolls. i only have one each of the other 3 that i got in dig spots from the downloaded content. i will offer 3 mill for each doll. also i am looking for someone to help me with the 3 co-op achievements. they are easy but i need someone so i can do them. i will pay for that as well. if anyone can help let me know. gamertag-professa23
Avatar image for Xxsuperdude10xX
Xxsuperdude10xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Xxsuperdude10xX

i have the Theresa and Lucien doll i will trade theese or give you £5million gold for any of the other dolls my gamer tag is findingemo88

YSTCN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 YSTCN
I'm trying to get the doll catcher acheivement. I hav hammer dolls that i can trade, i hav a few theresa dolls and a lucien doll. I don't need Garth dolls so if you are trading any reaver dolls or hero dolls and want any of the three listed above (Theresa and Lucien dolls could run out) add me, my gamertag is YSTCN
Leen152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Leen152
I Will Sell You A Garth Doll For 3 Mil Add My Gamertag -- Peddo Beaar
Leen152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Leen152
Or I Will Trade 1 For Any Other Doll
ALEADFARMER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ALEADFARMER
I don't have any dolls. I am willing to buy or trade rare/leagondary/knothole island/ or augments, items/weapons for the dolls. Will also buy dolls. Message me. A L3AD FARM3R
YSTCN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 YSTCN
i still need a reaver doll and generic hero doll I am willing to trade any other hero doll or 2 mil, if someone gives me both dolls i will give them all other hero dolls if anyone wants to trade my gamertag is YSTCN
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#49 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

I haven't got the doll from the shooting gallery yet , but every time I play through snowglobe I find either a Theresa or Garth Doll are these the same dolls needed for the achievement or is it someting different?

ChickenBoy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ChickenBoy4
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hey everyone. I need Hammer, Lucien, and Reaver. I can trade Garth and I can spare a Theresa. I can also pay 2 mil for each. My gamertag is ChickenBoy4