easy gamer score ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G-mann07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 G-mann07
Member since 2007 • 195 Posts

What is the easiest and fastest game to beat that i should beable to received the max acheivement points for. And it must be an offline game to for the time being i dont have my online hooked up yet.

Thz in advance

LessThanMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LessThanMike
Member since 2002 • 5364 Posts
the newest issue of OXM has a segment on earning an easy 10000 points on a bunch of games
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=59569
Champ721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Champ721
Member since 2005 • 1978 Posts
Ha ha, I dare you to try Guitar Hero 3.
MrMochaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MrMochaMan
Member since 2007 • 30 Posts

all 1000 gamerscore in 2 minutes

cheesenuggets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cheesenuggets
Member since 2007 • 504 Posts
GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 and THE ORANGE BOX
Magicmaster-E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Magicmaster-E
Member since 2004 • 788 Posts

all 1000 gamerscore in 2 minutes

MrMochaMan

^^^ I was just about to say, its possible to get all 1000 points in I think 5 min...on the FIRST level!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-kv4QJnV8 (here is the video with the "strategy"

Zyllus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 Zyllus_
Member since 2008 • 1509 Posts
Avatar is the easiest you can get it in less then 2 minutes. um, Madden 06 is easy, any of the 06 sports games are easy. Fight Night round 3, King Kong, TMNT.
Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Snowboarder99
Member since 2006 • 5460 Posts
Get Civilization Revolution. It's by far the easiest. It's just stuff like make a unit to win a game. Trust me on this, they are so easy. You may be able to get them all in one game
goskateboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 goskateboard
Member since 2005 • 202 Posts
gh aero
mayforcebeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mayforcebeyou
Member since 2007 • 2703 Posts
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mfp16

Get Civilization Revolution. It's by far the easiest. It's just stuff like make a unit to win a game. Trust me on this, they are so easy. You may be able to get them all in one gameSnowboarder99

huh? the vast majoirty require winning with specific civilizations. It will takes days of play time to get them all... have you even played the game?

Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Snowboarder99

[QUOTE="Snowboarder99"]Get Civilization Revolution. It's by far the easiest. It's just stuff like make a unit to win a game. Trust me on this, they are so easy. You may be able to get them all in one gamemfp16

huh? the vast majoirty require winning with specific civilizations. It will takes days of play time to get them all... have you even played the game?

TC don't listen to this guy. Buy the game now if all you like to do is get easy achievements.

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mfp16
[QUOTE="mfp16"]

[QUOTE="Snowboarder99"]Get Civilization Revolution. It's by far the easiest. It's just stuff like make a unit to win a game. Trust me on this, they are so easy. You may be able to get them all in one gameSnowboarder99

TC don't listen to this guy. Buy the game now if all you like to do is get easy achievements.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/sid-meiers-civilization-revolution/achievements/

It takes hours and hours and hours to get them all...

Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Snowboarder99
[QUOTE="Snowboarder99"][QUOTE="mfp16"]

[QUOTE="Snowboarder99"]Get Civilization Revolution. It's by far the easiest. It's just stuff like make a unit to win a game. Trust me on this, they are so easy. You may be able to get them all in one gamemfp16

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/sid-meiers-civilization-revolution/achievements/

That list is wrong. Buy the game TC! You won't regret it

Don_Mafia420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Don_Mafia420
Member since 2008 • 57 Posts
Fight Night Round 3, All Basketball games, Avatar, Oblivion is easy to get; it will just take a minute to get, but they are pretty easy and Fun.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

I would tell you if gamerscores actually meant anything, a true gamer is in it for the game, not to point whore.Sacif

he asked for help not for your opinion (and so anyone who has more points than you is a "point whore", thats ALOT of people)

anyway, try old sports games and avatar (i never played it but i hear you can get all 1000 in like 2 mins)

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts
[QUOTE="mfp16"][QUOTE="Snowboarder99"][QUOTE="mfp16"]

[QUOTE="Snowboarder99"]Get Civilization Revolution. It's by far the easiest. It's just stuff like make a unit to win a game. Trust me on this, they are so easy. You may be able to get them all in one gameSnowboarder99

That list is wrong. Buy the game TC! You won't regret it

wow, get a life

whats the point in tricking sumone into gettin that game just so they find out "OH NO! hard achievements."

CIV is a great game, but its achievements are hard (or atleast time consuming)

Existedlemur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Existedlemur
Member since 2008 • 102 Posts
[QUOTE="mfp16"]

He is right there is no way you could get it in less than 20 games, you have to complete the game with every civilization and with each type of victory, there are tons that you can get in 1 go but no way could you get them all. if you dont belive me or mfp16 then just check out the acivement details on gamespot, you have to complete it tons of times to get them all.

OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
king kong
Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Snowboarder99

wow, get a life

whats the point in tricking sumone into gettin that game just so they find out "OH NO! hard achievements."

CIV is a great game, but its achievements are hard (or atleast time consuming)

i-rock-socks

Ah telling someone on a gaming forum to get a life? Bravo, bravo. But at least you were the only one smart enough to realize what I was doing so I give you credit for that.

he asked for help not for your opinion (and so anyone who has more points than you is a "point whore", thats ALOT of people)

anyway, try old sports games and avatar (i never played it but i hear you can get all 1000 in like 2 mins)

i-rock-socks

This is a public forum, he is entitled to give his opinion. My opinion is, if you get games solely for the achievements, then I feel sorry for you.