Does this game exist?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

3DSTICKMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 3DSTICKMAN
Member since 2011 • 301 Posts

a game where you can use varrious guns

a third person shooter

lots of easy achievements

atleast a 8-10hour story

you can customise your character

isnt an open box game

Enjae_Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Enjae_Reaper
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I believe there is one but I forgot the name of it. But many games have most or at least some key features that you have just listed what are some games that you own so I can scratch them off the list?
3DSTICKMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 3DSTICKMAN
Member since 2011 • 301 Posts
i dont own many i usually play gta iv and fight night but I trade games in all the time after ive beaten them the list would be long I've only been playing xbox for like 2 years so I missed alot of the older games kinda.. I;ve reverted back to playing games which came out in like 2007-2008 because the new stuff they put out is terrible.. I might pickup that king kong game as I've heard good things... Im just looking for a game that I can get addicted to... I was addicted to SR3 for awhile but I beat it and traded it in then went to fight night round 3... now Im playing fight night champion but that is getting boring quickly, I dont mind a game with no online as I dont have the internet at my house only at my mums
Enjae_Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Enjae_Reaper
Well do you like Role Playing games? If so I have been addicted to Fable 3 if you haven't played 2 its okay doesn't really have to many moments that you needed to know two for. But Fable 2 was a good game and if you have time pick it up. Also an enormous amount of people like the Elder Scrolls Games you should check them out but I warn you it is a little difficult when you start and also its an open world game and Fable is too. Another game is Dark Souls this game is very difficult from what I hear but you can customize your character you use magic, swords bows and more to defeat all sorts of demons and monsters. Well yeah just look at reviews or game-play and see if you like them.
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#5 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

Try Army of Two series. Ticks all boxes. The weapon customization is ridiculously good.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5b2b34c3a42a1
Member since 2009 • 2436 Posts

Gears of War 3 (or any other in the series) would probably be pretty good for you. Achievements are too bad.

Mass Effect 1 or 2 (you'll probably like 2 better, its more action than rpg) is good too. Lots of customizing your character.

EDIT: I agree with Army of Two

Enjae_Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Enjae_Reaper
I also agree with the Mass Effects and The Army of Two boh games are stuffed and exploding with action and the storyline for Mass Effect is amazing.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

Well do you like Role Playing games? If so I have been addicted to Fable 3 if you haven't played 2 its okay doesn't really have to many moments that you needed to know two for. But Fable 2 was a good game and if you have time pick it upEnjae_Reaper

he asks for a shooter and you reccomend Fable :|

Avatar image for Vortexshadowray
Vortexshadowray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Vortexshadowray
Member since 2012 • 110 Posts

a game where you can use varrious guns

a third person shooter

lots of easy achievements

atleast a 8-10hour story

you can customise your character

isnt an open box game

3DSTICKMAN
Mindjack Darkvoid Toohuman
Enjae_Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Enjae_Reaper

[QUOTE="Enjae_Reaper"]Well do you like Role Playing games? If so I have been addicted to Fable 3 if you haven't played 2 its okay doesn't really have to many moments that you needed to know two for. But Fable 2 was a good game and if you have time pick it uprilpas

he asks for a shooter and you recommend Fable :|

Initially I read it wrong I was recommending games I think are good games. Everyone makes a mistake. I should have just said Ghost Recon
Warablo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Warablo13
Member since 2009 • 1289 Posts
Red Faction Armageddon is pretty cool. Though it has no player customization..
Cheech_Chong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Cheech_Chong
Member since 2008 • 221 Posts
Rainbow six vegas 2 has everything your asking for besides the easy achievments from what i remeber.