Does Anyone Still Play COD4 Online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Foxtrot561 (494 posts) -
I'm just curious, Does anyone here still play Call of Duty 4 online anymore?
#2 Posted by snipeshot11 (1006 posts) -

Yeah, a lot of people do because they don't like WAW. A friend of mines dad plays a lot of COD4 still as he has trouble seeing the guys on WAW. Went 0-11 the one time he played lol

#3 Posted by Foxtrot561 (494 posts) -

Yeah, a lot of people do because they don't like WAW. A friend of mines dad plays a lot of COD4 still as he has trouble seeing the guys on WAW. Went 0-11 the one time he played lol

snipeshot11

I like COD4 more cuz of the weapons and I like fighting in middle eastern type cities. My favorite map is Crossfire 8)

#4 Posted by apple99552 (24 posts) -

definitly man.

waw seems harder.

#5 Posted by snipeshot11 (1006 posts) -
[QUOTE="snipeshot11"]

Foxtrot561

I like COD4 more cuz of the weapons and I like fighting in middle eastern type cities. I like the map Crossfire 8)

As on overall game, I would have to say I prefer COD4 although I have been playing WAW a lot longer I much prefer the COD4 guns and maps.

#6 Posted by Guru_G4M3R (512 posts) -
ALOT of people play COD4. It still in the top 5 games on XBL.
#7 Posted by IIISpartan007 (66 posts) -

i think call of duty 4 is better and people like it more because its recent guns and waw is a step bak in weapons and time. i prefer cod4 a lot more because its modern.

my gamertag is III Spartan 007 if ur any good i l play with u.

#8 Posted by -eddy- (11443 posts) -
l played it online the first time today. My k/d is 0/12. :|
#9 Posted by Tom_delonge555 (414 posts) -
Yeah, CoD4 is still in the top list.
#10 Posted by vendettared468 (4437 posts) -
I go back to it every now and then. Usually in the transistion time between when i get two games.
#11 Posted by ihaveabu (849 posts) -
cod4 is top 5 most popular games on xbox live...
#12 Posted by OfficialBed (16861 posts) -
Not me. I sold the game after I got all 1000 achievement points. I wish I didn't sell it though. :(
#13 Posted by KamikazeDonut (2957 posts) -
Alot of people play this game but I marginally prefer WaW over MW because it's a little more challenging.
#14 Posted by d-high29 (332 posts) -
ya i just plaed it earlyer 2day
#15 Posted by iam2green (13991 posts) -
yes, a lot of people still play it. i play it also.
#16 Posted by Goron24 (952 posts) -

Alot of people play this game but I marginally prefer WaW over MW because it's a little more challenging.KamikazeDonut

i find it more challenging because you cant rely on your guns accuracy at all lol, i dunno COD4 frustrated me less so ill go with that :)

#17 Posted by chugachea (736 posts) -
Yeah, alot of poeple still play it because they don't like World at War. I personally think that they're both practically the same game (multiplayer-wise). I just play WaW now because all of my friends play it now and they have the idea in their head that newer = better. I do however like WaW's campaign alot better because its grittier, alot more gory, and alot more emotional ( when your teammates die, when you win a battle, etc.)
#18 Posted by Tom_delonge555 (414 posts) -
Yeah, alot of poeple still play it because they don't like World at War. I personally think that they're both practically the same game (multiplayer-wise). I just play WaW now because all of my friends play it now and they have the idea in their head that newer = better. I do however like WaW's campaign alot better because its grittier, alot more gory, and alot more emotional ( when your teammates die, when you win a battle, etc.)chugachea
agreed.
#19 Posted by Coded12 (323 posts) -

Definately! Whenever i fancy playing a fps online i will always choose cod4. True there's not as many people online anymore (damm u cod5) but it is still the fastest game to get u into a match.

The reduced number of people actually results in better games as most of the players who tend to muck around in huge parties! are on cod5!

Great multiplayer game! Beats cod5 anyday