Decent 3 Player Games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pumpatron87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Pumpatron87
Member since 2004 • 114 Posts

I have an Xbox 360 with 3 controllers, which is played on a lot when my brother and my friend come round at times. We usually spend all night on the Xbox, but the only 2 player game we have at the moment is Fifa 11. I'm looking for a game where all 3 of us can play at the same time if possible, but I can't think of any games.

Do you guys have any ideas? New(ish) games are preferred to be honest, but if there's any older games where all 3 of us can play simultaneously, I'd appreciate hearing about them.

Thank you :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts

The Left 4 Dead games are good co-op games. Also, if you are competitive, try Call of Duty, probably Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, and/or Black Ops

Pumpatron87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Pumpatron87
Member since 2004 • 114 Posts

You can't play CoD 3 player can you? Also, I should have mentioned, anything but an FPS will be what I'm looking for really, as my brother and friend don't particularly like FPS games. As we'll be paying a 3rd each for the game, I have to get one they'll want to play aswell.

yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
Please use the Game Recommendation Thread when asking for suggestions on what game to get.