Create your own 360 game.

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ardie4352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 ardie4352
Member since 2005 • 195 Posts
If you could create your own Xbox 360 game, what would it be? The genre? The story? The gameplay? Any multiplayer? What would you come up with?
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 gta4_2112
Member since 2007 • 3270 Posts

i would do something like GTA but with online play

MikeJones133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MikeJones133
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts
mmo/gta :P
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gta4_2112
mmo/gta :PMikeJones133
yea me to
UKLTLEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 UKLTLEMON
Member since 2006 • 2030 Posts

genre:FPS

The story:The uk and us have ended a war with a country(havnt decided which yet) and come back to find that the country is in ruins and no one is alive the remaining squads begin searching to find out what happened when the plot is revealed dun dun dun!!! a new race is discovered which uses brutal and explosive weoponry which have been studying our planet for many years waiting for a time to strike...

The gameplay: You controll a small squad in an almost zombie like survival game trying to work out what has happened and why this new race has invaded you encounter many bosses which need to be killed by using combos and specail weopenry built buy your squad and adapted from the new race.

Any multiplayeR

Multiplayer is a free roaming co op where you can have up to 12 players and squad up to unraval the mystery

there is also an virus mode which is also free roaming exept other a smaller area which uses the aid of cpus as well as humans

cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cheames748
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts

The story:The uk and us have ended a war with a country(havnt decided which yet) and come back to find that the country is in ruins and no one is alive the remaining squads begin searching to find out what happened when the plot is revealed dun dun dun!!! a new race is discovered which uses brutal and explosive weoponry which have been studying our planet for many years waiting for a time to strike...

The gameplay: You controll a small squad in an almost zombie like survival game trying to work out what has happened and why this new race has invaded you encounter many bosses which need to be killed by using combos and specail weopenry built buy your squad and adapted from the new race.

Any multiplayeR

Multiplayer is a free roaming co op where you can have up to 12 players and squad up to unraval the mystery

there is also an virus mode which is also free roaming exept other a smaller area which uses the aid of cpus as well as humans

UKLTLEMON

sounds to me like a cross between halo and gears.

MikeJones133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MikeJones133
yer sounds pretty good mate
UKLTLEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 UKLTLEMON
thanks
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
I was going to say a 3rd person shooter MMO-open sandboxzombie survival game.
jk3fn99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jk3fn99
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts

mmo/gta :PMikeJones133

i was gonna say that even though i dont know exactly how that work.

i say a mass effect mmo there doing it withelder scrollsbut i think mass effect could do it way better like buying new ships showing them off thinking about 360 needs some mmos like that i know one is comin out in feburary just for got how to spell it

Spartan-4295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Spartan-4295
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
An FPS that takes place in the halo universe. I am reading halo:contact harvest. And it is about Johnson. I think they should make a game where you can play in the marines as him when he was younger.
zael99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zael99
Member since 2005 • 369 Posts
Dead Rising/GTA. An entire city crawling with hordes of Zombies *drools*
MikeJones133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MikeJones133

im not a huge fan of zombie games.

mass/effect/GTA/mmo/fps/rpg/life simulator

would be the perfect game lol.

MikeJones133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MikeJones133
mass effect*
UKLTLEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 UKLTLEMON
more
Avatar image for master-renagade
master-renagade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 master-renagade
Member since 2006 • 537 Posts

i call my game The Endless War.

its an mmo of a war zone between 2 factions The Renagades and The Guardians. There are different classes foot soldier, armor division (tanks) and air force. each class has its own skills so foot soldier would have more ammo,faster reload time,increased bullet damage and such. armor division would have further range, armour thickness and explosive damage and the such whilst the air force would have faster speed,bigger payload and bigger blast radius and the such.

every time you level up you choose a skill to increase with it. to level up you need to kill people on the other side but you get more kills for each class. air force= 10 kills armour division= 5 kills and foot soldier=1 kill. to get from level 0-1 its 10 kills 1-2 is 20 kills 2-3 is 30 kills and so on and so forth. Also there is no level cap and you can be a level 0 against a level 100 there is no separate place for noobs and pros.

so what do you think cool huh.

UKLTLEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 UKLTLEMON

i call my game The Endless War.

its an mmo of a war zone between 2 factions The Renagades and The Guardians. There are different classes foot soldier, armor division (tanks) and air force. each class has its own skills so foot soldier would have more ammo,faster reload time,increased bullet damage and such. armor division would have further range, armour thickness and explosive damage and the such whilst the air force would have faster speed,bigger payload and bigger blast radius and the such.

every time you level up you choose a skill to increase with it. to level up you need to kill people on the other side but you get more kills for each class. air force= 10 kills armour division= 5 kills and foot soldier=1 kill. to get from level 0-1 its 10 kills 1-2 is 20 kills 2-3 is 30 kills and so on and so forth. Also there is no level cap and you can be a level 0 against a level 100 there is no separate place for noobs and pros.

so what do you think cool huh.

master-renagade

i cant make out what it is it sounds like a mixture between a mmofps and a mmorts and im not sure how either would work unless if it was like bf2 for the pc

Avatar image for master-renagade
master-renagade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 master-renagade
Member since 2006 • 537 Posts
its an mmofps its definitely not an mmorts as its hundreds of people on each side on their own but working as a team it is basically a very large team death match with experience points and skills.
lIIiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 lIIiya
Member since 2007 • 157 Posts
i think ill create a mmorpg on 360 with maxed out, over detailed graphics - alittle like crysis but based on warhammer
SlashDementia3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SlashDementia3
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts
Something with Mortal Kombat, every Realm, fighter, and 16 player online.
X-Fade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 X-Fade
Member since 2006 • 2681 Posts
Im gonna say even though its been said before a GTA like zombie game. Now that would own.
UKLTLEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 UKLTLEMON

i think ill create a mmorpg on 360 with maxed out, over detailed graphics - alittle like crysis but based on warhammerlIIiya

umm warhammer online?

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts
Zombie MMO Survival game...
gta4_2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gta4_2112

Any multiplayeR

UKLTLEMON
sounds cool i would buy it
klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#25 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

I would invent a game mix with RTS and FPS elements. You get to build bases such as a normal RTS and get to command army of soldiers. With a simple push of a button you can switch to the protagonist in FPS mode. Soldiers will be able to take cover instead of standing out in the open taking hits and waiting for the other people to die. When you're in RTS mode your protagonist won't aim that good so switching to the protagonist can really effect the outcome of the battlefield.

bjswish23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 bjswish23
Member since 2007 • 104 Posts

I would make a game were you plug your ipod in your xbox 360 and then you pick a song and it transfers it in to the games library and you can then play it on any of the interments of rock band.

Story: not sure

Online: can play songs with each other save other peoples songs you played. Online story.

i feel that would be the best game but for it to be good the company of rock band and Guitar Hero would have to get together!!!!!

UKLTLEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 UKLTLEMON

I would make a game were you plug your ipod in your xbox 360 and then you pick a song and it transfers it in to the games library and you can then play it on any of the interments of rock band.

Online: can play songs with each other save other peoples songs you played. Online story.

i feel that would be the best game but for it to be good the company of rock band and Guitar Hero would have to get together!!!!!

bjswish23

like phase on the ipod?

Avatar image for MickaelJulliard
MickaelJulliard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MickaelJulliard
Member since 2007 • 905 Posts

Alright, the year is 2534,you enrole in the Army andare sent into thedesert on a half done mission, basiclythe US have come accross this human testing facility in Iraq, soyou are sent as one of the first English soldiers there, you and your team of like 2 other men and a woman (just coz that balances it out)and you haveto go to the building, and head to the 5 floor basement, once you arrive on the ground level of the building, you getbriefed of the mission, and get your guns, an head to the lift, you go down a floor, which hasn't been explord by any other team before, onceyou arrive, the place has flashing red lights, and its a complete tip, you head forwards and clear a few rooms, but there is a bit of fire, so some places you cant get to, cutscene happens and they call for some fire brigade guys to come down and put out the fires, you head down the stairsto the next floor, and walk through some offices, all is quiet, until you see a huge ball of fire explode right infront of you, your team hits the deck, and you have to run and hide in an office,you see a strange animal like thing in a window, and its eating a cow alive,you turn around and see an enemy, you do what you want, shoot or not blah blah blah, then your team head for the elevator, and you leave being chased by several man eating creatures, once you reach the ground floor, you see that everyone is gone, and there is alot of fire, you head out the front door, andeveryone isbeing masacred, you shoot and run into this tram line thing that goes over an old gauge, but on the roof is an enemy, it bites one of your team as you shoot it, you team mate wraps up the wound and you carry on, you get in a vehicle and drive,you can drive machine gun or one of the passangers, your choice, you reach a small barn,after shooting many enemys, you go inside, and youfind a scientist half dead on the floor, you talk to him, he tells you that your team mate will die without a cure, you must go back and get it, he tells you he has not been bitten, although he clearly has, he refusesto take treatment, he tells yo that you can take the secret undeground tunnel, which has lots of enemys, or drive the car back, which takes longer, but has no enemys, you chose your choice, events happen, you are at the base, you head down theelevator, and kill enemys, you get a radio call and it is about a nuke beingdropped in the area, you have25 minutes, you race around killing and finding the cure, you find it, kill a realy big enemy, andget back to the base, preferably the same way you came, once you arrive back, your team mates have already called for transport, andit arrives in the nick of time to getyou to safety, you cure your team mate, theman gets bandaged up,because he was not infected, or was he?

i love my idea, tell me your views of it please

Avatar image for MickaelJulliard
MickaelJulliard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MickaelJulliard
Member since 2007 • 905 Posts

NOTE TO ALL:

I will probably try and make a similar 2d version on flash during 2008, please ask me if you wwant to help, or if you would like updates an stuff

Also Online: a mainly infection dominant online play, but you can do teams

and during the story, you have to fight some Iraqy people aswell

UKLTLEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 UKLTLEMON

NOTE TO ALL:

I will probably try and make a similar 2d version on flash during 2008, please ask me if you wwant to help, or if you would like updates an stuff

Also Online: a mainly infection dominant online play, but you can do teams

and during the story, you have to fight some Iraqy people aswell

MickaelJulliard

it sounds like a sorta blackout area 51/bioshock/resident evil kinda game it sounds awsome though but im not sure how it would work out on flash(cas im new to flash)

adar_g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 adar_g
Member since 2004 • 29 Posts
Call of Booty. Self-explanatory.
Buyugold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Buyugold
Member since 2007 • 1074 Posts

Name: Survivor

Genre: 3rd person tactical shooter

Story:You are a member of a SWAT team an average joe, working/living in a small town on the countryside until one day an international crisis happens. You wake up and houses are on fire dead body's are every-were, gunshots in the distance, so you grab your pistol and head to the station were only a small amount of surviving swat team and detectives are still alive (this makes your squad) first you must look for survivors but it seems like everyone now is bleeding from there eyes and mouth, pale skin and there all running at you. So you must escape with your life and your squads life (or you can kill them off). But the point of the game is to survive and find out what happened to your country.

Each squadmate has his/her own unique story and unique sidequests if you keep them alive. Each one has unique abilitys/weapons.

There are several choices and sidequests that affect the main storyline. With sophisticated AI and lots and lots of enemys coming at you. youll fight in the woods, cities, small towns, farms etc..

Co-op is a definite, and so is competitive multiplayer

david60639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 david60639
Member since 2005 • 6951 Posts
An RPG 400 hours long on multiple CD's, and a 360 disk changer accessory to go with it.
kielhodgins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kielhodgins
Member since 2007 • 111 Posts

id make the 6th GTA

MikeJones133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MikeJones133

the year is 2534,

MickaelJulliard

isnt that the date at the very end of halo 3?

megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36 megamadman5
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts

some sort of futuristic mmorpgfps. that would be sick. o o o and there is a problem with time that keeps sending random things for the past and the future to the present, so there are like dragons and goblins and super advanced robots and everyone is trying to survive in this crazy universe, and the world breaks up into colonies trying to survive.

outbreak201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#37 outbreak201
Member since 2005 • 8372 Posts
Third person shooter in the warhammer 40k universe
megamadman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 megamadman5
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts

I would invent a game mix with RTS and FPS elements. You get to build bases such as a normal RTS and get to command army of soldiers. With a simple push of a button you can switch to the protagonist in FPS mode. Soldiers will be able to take cover instead of standing out in the open taking hits and waiting for the other people to die. When you're in RTS mode your protagonist won't aim that good so switching to the protagonist can really effect the outcome of the battlefield.

klusps

thats a cool idea, i can see it now. like, your playing age of mythology and your watching these two groups fight eachother in a birds eye view, then you become someone in the group and play it like oblivion. but a futuristic one would work better like im guessing u meant

TKisfun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TKisfun
Member since 2005 • 34 Posts

bjswish23

rockband/guitar hero would never go for that idea. they wouldnt be able to come out with new games or downloadable content since everything would be user generated

Wezker619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Wezker619
Member since 2006 • 1427 Posts
WW2 game but instead you play as Axis.
g0rd3n_fr33m0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 g0rd3n_fr33m0n
Member since 2007 • 152 Posts

Duke Nukem: L.A.R.Ds Revenge

A duke nukem game with a lot of pig cops and you get to kill them alot.

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
Name: Red Dawn: A Common War
Genre: FPS
Storyline: World War 3, Communist China invades USA on December 21, 2012. You play as Jed, a small town guy from Colorado who's town just got destroyed by invading soldiers. You flee to the mountains with your brother, Matty and a couple people you picked up on the way. You use guerilla warfare tactics to take back your hometown, gaining experience and weapons in the process. If you get captured, you have an option to go crazy and suicide, taking as many people out with you as possible and restart the level, or if you think you can escape, you can surrender and break loose. Simply put, you're a guerilla that is defending your homeland. You will go out with a bang at any costs.
But since I have no contacts to workers in the gaming industry, that game will never happen lol
hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

Genre: hack and slash/adventure/RPG

You play as a daemon come to kill every human on earth. When you spawn from hell you start terrorizing the citizens of the world. Eventually you find a portal to heaven and go there. You burn forests and churches and houses down and capture the people living there and send them to hell but only after you set them on fire. You proceed to Gods temple to attack him. You die then while laying on the ground the devil bursts out of your eyes and you control him for the ultimate fight of good and bad. Who will win? Play the game that i will never make to find out.

Setting: Hell, Earth, Heaven.

Also the name will be "The Devil Worshipers God"

lenny_ohpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 lenny_ohpop
Member since 2005 • 57 Posts

My game would be set in medivel times where you can free roam (like in oblivion) a english country side where you can go to cities (much like assaisians creed) and join armies where you must fight for that city. You can also marry queens and make treaties beetween your city and others.

When you have to attack a city you can use seige weapons etc. also this would be cool with some online play such as take the castle sort of game though would require about 50 guys online to be fun.

also when attacking the cities it has huge influences on the games. like in mass effect how your decision affect the game

you might be excluded from that city if it is lost and eventually you will rise to the role of king of a city and be able to recruit units etc.

there should be a good rpg aspect to it. and you should be able to change armor etc. horses in battle would be work nicly and this would make it feel like a movie in third person view

anybody got anythin to add to that

tiusej1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tiusej1
Member since 2003 • 56 Posts

Obvious Clche Story:

You're a real bum, drinking everything at the same bar on the same stool, whatever. Then you're murdered on the way home and mysteriously wake up minutes later. People stare at you while you're bleeding onto the floor. It turns out that your just a recent addition to an ongoing story about the jerk who killed you. This jerk is destined to be either the savior of all humanity (second coming?) or the harbinger of their demise antichrist?). You were (psychically?) revealed to be the jerk's counterpart/adversary, and are now thrust into an almost immortal quest to find out if you are one or the othe, surrounded of course by an impending war between Heaven and Hell.

Justification for Originality:

First, the story maintain's a tried and true combo of anime and film noir if written properly. And, if written properly, cliche stories can be pulled off beautifully (God of War, Mass Effect). The story needs humor and drama interwined with memorable characters Weeds, Dexter). An ideal soundtrack would range from hiphop (GZA, Aesop Rock) to classic country (Cash) and should be directed with great care to every detail (Kojima).

Gameplay:

An action game like Devil May Cry...with martial arts and swordfighting and magic. As you level up you gain new abilities and powers, etc. I picture a fighting system similar to Bushido Blade 2, where skill completely rules over button-mashing...with the addition of gorgeous and powerful magic attacks that work as they always do. I picture one giant city where it all takes place...adventure elements addressed in a sandbox way (thoughif you can eventually run insanely fast and leap from building to building in later levels it would ,make driving useless). I also thought it would be cool to have a set path for the villain to "travel," giving him a real character appeal. For instance, you might be doing some random balloon fetching bullcrap mission and sddenly encounter him for a nice, long cinematic battle that you must *escape* from - since in my head he is always a step ahead of you till the end.

Thanks to all who read this.

Avatar image for Cerberus_Legion
Cerberus_Legion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 Cerberus_Legion
Member since 2007 • 1233 Posts

Name: Revelation

Concept: A Third Person Shooter set in the year 2012, you can create your own character, (i.e. Gender, affiliation, ethnic backround, etc) and the backdrop is either Italy, the USA, England, Japan, The Middle East, or Russia, depending on the place of birth of your character, and the premise is, the apocalpyse is occurring. Depending on which nation you're in, the entity known as, "666," traverses through and causes chaos, whereupon demons and malformed creatures appear and start slaughtering the people of your locale. An open ended Third Person Shooter, you have the chance to either aid humanity in its struggle or help in its demise, therefore taking on a more demonic persona.

If you're Italian, cities include Naples, Rome, and Venice to explore and either aid or destroy, and you'll face oppositions on both sides if your path is defined in stark black or white. If you're striving to be somewhat neutral, you're alone in the conflict and fend for yourself, using whatever means necessary to survive the onslaught of the apocalypse. In the US, areas are New York, Boston, and Washington DC. In the UK, it's London, Glasgow, and Birmingham. In Japan, the areas are Osaka, Tokyo, and Kyoto. In the Middle East, areas of conflict are Damascus, Jerusalem, and Riyadh. For Russia, areas are Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Samara.

If you're affiliated with "666" and his legion of malformed creatures and demons, you're allowed to roam the entire span of the game's areas, but if you're not, you're chosen to stay in yourcountry and/or regionuntil you eradicate all demonic forces. You are granted several allies on either side, but they're not mandatory. Your squad is enabled six people and you have to find and/or recruit them on your own, searching the devestated cities of your countrymen. There are several endings, depening on region, alliegance, personal choices, etc. It's all free roam too, so the story goes along as you, the player, see fit. You set the pace.

There are optional quests you can undertake, but most are character driven and serve only to raise your character's personality and alignment traits. Still, they serve to offer a better ending if you can undertake the quests. There are exclusive quests to one country and another, but many are the same to reduce space. :D If you progress long enough in the demonic side, you can allege to kill "666" and replace him as the new herald of humanity's destruction, so that's cool. If you're a human, weapons can be long or short ranged. Weapons are sometimes exclusive to one country, and can not be attained in another, unless you participate in a smuggling ring to aid humanity. Weapons are indicative of the country, and can include swords, bows and arrows, crossbows, guns, machine guns, knifes, wooden planks, chairs, and other stuff lying around that you can muster.

There are three difficulties; The First Coming, (Easy) The Second Coming, (Normal) and The Final Coming. (Hard) If you complete the game's story, you are allowed to use your character in another file, with all weapons and the typical, only this time, you start in another country. Damn, I wish this game was made. It'd kick ass!

theoryc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 theoryc2
Member since 2004 • 3203 Posts
I would create a 360 game that features a web browser and gives you the power to delete stupid threads like this.
KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts

I was going to say a 3rd person shooter MMO-open sandboxzombie survival game.TheGTAvaccine

wasnt that an idea from a similar topic? i think i was there too

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#50 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I would like to make an RPG and a Realistic/team based FPS :D

The RPG would have a fantastic story, characters and combat and would be a combination of a western RPG and a JRPG.

And for the FPS, it would be a realistic shooter, somewhat like COD4 and GRAW2, except bigger maps, more players and it would have some vehicles in it. Would also like to have some good team based concepts in there to :) The maps would also have a large variety in the locations (USA, Canada, Brazil, Vietnam, basically all over).