Countdown to new surprise tonight..eh eh

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 FUBAR24
Member since 2005 • 12185 Posts

"Sorry to quash the irrational exuberance of suspected Zune and Halo 3 announcements, but this one is still big and you're getting it early. There's a new web browser in town for Windows Mobile fans that goes by the name Deepfish. It runs technology borrowed from Sea Dragon, the imaging engine behind Photosynth. "

Thats the first paragraph in the announcement in the article on http://www.on10.net/ I'm sorry if you guys didnt know that Microsoft was more than a gaming company.

Ka7ana
but the announcement of the two announcements in two days was made by Major Nelson who is a 360 guy.if the announcement wasnt about gaming wouldnt he just say that there was 1 big announcement.and then why would he say that there would be another announcement at midnight eastern...its just illogical
mikeneb430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 mikeneb430
Member since 2007 • 1036 Posts

[QUOTE="DaCloudz"]All they said was that it was a Microsoft announcement... remember Microsoft does more than Xbox =P I only hope there is another one, but im not gonna hold my breath for an hour =DKa7ana

Exactly.They never said it would be "halo 3 related" or "Xbox 360 releated" just that it would be an announcement.

you two fail to notice its an XBOX360 team member who is annoucning the announcement... why the hell would he say some crap about a mobile service? unless its like xbox live on the phone then that is not the anouncement.
Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#153 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
[QUOTE="Dante2710"]is that big annoucement tonight? sry, i havent kept track of all of this :?StreetRacer91
I was expecting (or hoping) for a MGS announcement.

i wanna know when we`ll get to play halo 3 beta >.>
sunnystarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 sunnystarz
Member since 2007 • 1536 Posts

the announcement will be...... xbox live will be free

yea-yah 

Ka7ana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155 Ka7ana
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
[QUOTE="Ka7ana"]

"Sorry to quash the irrational exuberance of suspected Zune and Halo 3 announcements, but this one is still big and you're getting it early. There's a new web browser in town for Windows Mobile fans that goes by the name Deepfish. It runs technology borrowed from Sea Dragon, the imaging engine behind Photosynth. "

Thats the first paragraph in the announcement in the article on http://www.on10.net/ I'm sorry if you guys didnt know that Microsoft was more than a gaming company.

mikeneb430

God I hate you with every inch of my soul...

So you hate me because I'm voicing my opinion and tring to inform people?Wow,I could atleast did something WRONG before everyone started hating me.

My_2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 My_2c
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts
[QUOTE="Ka7ana"]

mikeneb430

lol
X_BOX_ROXS89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 X_BOX_ROXS89
Member since 2004 • 403 Posts
I hope that was the announcement. Then me and Ka7ana will prove you wrong, otherwise oops, were wrong. But to go with the flow of all those free thinkers, and strong believers out there, I hopes that they make ur xbox turn in2 a gundam seed that joo can fly around in and pl4y RL gaymz~!
firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#158 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts
I've heard from an inside source at Microsoft that the big announcement is new downloadable content for Fuzion Frenzy 2 as well as a Bill Gates Signature Edition of the game which contains a bonus Bill Gates action figure. Unfortuantely the signature edtion is only an EB / Gamestop exclusive. I'm camping out for this one! Hope to see you in line!smullster
Ummm, you're joking right??? >_>
stevenmejia007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 stevenmejia007
Member since 2004 • 896 Posts

1 hour and 1 minute left to Microsoft "surprise" announcement!

I wish that this site could have a "ignore" option like the one at IMDB its pretty handy with all the trolling on this days.

Renzo19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Renzo19
Member since 2005 • 376 Posts

Where can i find more info on the big announcement from MS. Idon't really know what's goin on. A link would be great. And I keep hearin about the beta, is it really coming out tonight?Renzo19

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
deactivated-5f5404ad8217e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
Member since 2005 • 1637 Posts

stevenmejia007
thanks for the info :D
FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 FUBAR24
Member since 2005 • 12185 Posts

I wish that this site could have a "ignore" option like the one at IMDB its pretty handy with all the trolling on this days.

stevenmejia007
ya that could really come in handy
My_2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 My_2c
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts

stevenmejia007
You don't need a button for that.
X_BOX_ROXS89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 X_BOX_ROXS89
According to stevens post, it's actually 1 hour and 2 minutes left until the surprize announcement. Can't get nothing past me. lmao.
minime78362

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#165 minime78362
Member since 2003 • 292 Posts

I know what the announcement is going to be.

Microsoft doesn't comment on rumors and speculation.

~Fin. 

dreamscott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 dreamscott
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts
ahhh. goodnight, I am just going to have to look in the morning..
Renzo19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Renzo19
Member since 2005 • 376 Posts

[QUOTE="Renzo19"]Where can i find more info on the big announcement from MS. Idon't really know what's goin on. A link would be great. And I keep hearin about the beta, is it really coming out tonight?Renzo19

PLEASE SOMEONE

Keric_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Keric_basic
Member since 2002 • 520 Posts
[QUOTE="Seemore10"][QUOTE="Keric_basic"][QUOTE="mitchell27520"][QUOTE="Keric_basic"][QUOTE="cokessweet7777"][QUOTE="cokessweet7777"][QUOTE="channtheman1"][QUOTE="hunterchaw"]So i was thinking we should make a countdown to the new surpreise tonight what do you guys think. :Dfirstfist
actually no, I don't. The countdown thread last night was fun for a while but then morons ruined it with long ass quote chains. I hope the mods lock this topic too.

haha

whats a quote chain?

who knows

looks like a 3d tunnel

hmmm, could you explain more

What is a quote chain? I started the big one yesterday but i still forget....hint hint.

Do we know the surprise yet?

I smell shenanigans
seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 seabiscuit8686
Member since 2005 • 2862 Posts

the announcement will be...... xbox live will be free

yea-yah

sunnystarz
I hope not, i just renewed my subscription!
Ka7ana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Ka7ana

[QUOTE="Renzo19"]Where can i find more info on the big announcement from MS. Idon't really know what's goin on. A link would be great. And I keep hearin about the beta, is it really coming out tonight?Renzo19

Bump

OK yesterday Major Nelson said that MS would be having two announcements(one for yesterday and one for today).The announcement yesterday was about the Xbox 360 Elite(which looks awesome by the way).Everyone is "waiting" for the announcement tonight.No time was given but since yesterdays announcement was at 12.00 am EST thats the time everyone assumes this annoucnement is going to happen.We will have to wait and see,or should I say you guys have to wait and see.

mikeneb430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 mikeneb430

[QUOTE="mikeneb430"][QUOTE="Ka7ana"]

Ka7ana

So you hate me because I'm voicing my opinion and tring to inform people?Wow,I could atleast did something WRONG before everyone started hating me.

what you did WRONG was you reported WRONG information from an unofficial therefore also WRONG website

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.........WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG....... YOUR WRONG...... YOUR WRONG...... YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!
Avatar image for ChristopherRage
ChristopherRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ChristopherRage
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

"Sorry to quash the irrational exuberance of suspected Zune and Halo 3 announcements, but this one is still big and you're getting it early. There's a new web browser in town for Windows Mobile fans that goes by the name Deepfish. It runs technology borrowed from Sea Dragon, the imaging engine behind Photosynth. "

Thats the first paragraph in the announcement in the article on http://www.on10.net/ I'm sorry if you guys didnt know that Microsoft was more than a gaming company.

Ka7ana

In all honesty Im hoping this is only part of the announcement.  I know MS isnt just 360 but the way other boards made it sound is that both announcements would be related to their gaming department.  If not that sucks because we all got our hopes up.  If their is no other news, oh well, life moves on.

bpa5888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 bpa5888
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts

that what she said ..............ur wrong john ur always wrong im leaving u ......:cry: still brings pain

seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 seabiscuit8686
[QUOTE="Renzo19"]

PLEASE SOMEONE

Major Nelson, a big wig at the Xbox 360 Microsoft headquarters (also a community bloggist) said yesterday that there would be two big announcements by Microsoft that HE would be announcing at 11PM central time yesterday (official announcement of the elite) and tonight. We don't know what tonights will be but the Beta for Halo 3 is ONLY speculation. It could be a GTA IV announcement or an exclusive game announcment or anything really. We won't know for another 57 minutes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
EVERYONE GRAB A BROOM ITS SHENANIGANS!!!1
stevenmejia007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 stevenmejia007

here!

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/mag.dyn/Features/2070.html

SPHYNXA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 SPHYNXA
Member since 2003 • 2944 Posts
Isn't it considered by Microsoft to be just as big, if not bigger then last night's announcement? I say this because in Major Nelson's podcast he said that Microsoft were planning a big announcement for today, and just due to the fact that Xbox Live was down they decided that morning to reveal the Elite; an afterthought. So, tonight I believe is supposed to be the biggest of the two. So who knows!
Ka7ana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Ka7ana

[QUOTE="Ka7ana"][QUOTE="mikeneb430"][QUOTE="Ka7ana"]

mikeneb430

what you did WRONG was you reported WRONG information from an unofficial therefore also WRONG website

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG.........WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG....... YOUR WRONG...... YOUR WRONG...... YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!

Wow your an immature one.If you look at the bottom of the page it says"This site is hosted for Microsoft by ORCSWEB   Copyright 2007 Microsoft "Its an official Microsoft website.Infact the big announcement was announced on that website.(the website again is on10.net)Make sure you guys check out the video about the Elite on that website aswell.

bpa5888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 bpa5888
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts
grabs broom
kmoney09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 kmoney09
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
stevenmejia007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 stevenmejia007

50 minutes to go!

seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 seabiscuit8686
Keep updated on majornelsons blog or at hit up to the second new site twitter
mikeneb430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 mikeneb430

that what she said ..............ur wrong john ur always wrong im leaving u ......:cry: still brings pain

bpa5888
its ok you'll make it through... just look over there over the horizon why its... why its the halo 3 beta? and not too far behind its... why its Take Two Exclusivity to the XBOX 360, its a glorious day in all of Microsoftland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
*grabs broom and lights end on fire*
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 MTBare
Member since 2006 • 5176 Posts

mikeneb430

Hehe, hate to say it but it's true. This announcement is a web browser for mobile phones.
X_BOX_ROXS89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 X_BOX_ROXS89

here!

stevenmejia007
Did you even read that, or search Microsoft surprize on google then link to it. Becuase it's from 2002. Good try though.
mikeneb430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 mikeneb430
[QUOTE="mikeneb430"]

Ka7ana

Wow your an immature one.If you look at the bottom of the page it says"This site is hosted for Microsoft by ORCSWEB Copyright 2007 Microsoft "Its an official Microsoft website.Infact the big announcement was announced on that website.(the website again is on10.net)Make sure you guys check out the video about the Elite on that website aswell.

wrong
Mariofreak1216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#188 Mariofreak1216
Member since 2004 • 1034 Posts
[QUOTE="mikeneb430"]

Ka7ana

Wow your an immature one.If you look at the bottom of the page it says"This site is hosted for Microsoft by ORCSWEB Copyright 2007 Microsoft "Its an official Microsoft website.Infact the big announcement was announced on that website.(the website again is on10.net)Make sure you guys check out the video about the Elite on that website aswell.

KAT7ANA STOP FRICKIN TOLLING THESE BOARDS AND GO DO SOMETHING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 deactivated-5f5404ad8217e
[QUOTE="Ka7ana"][QUOTE="mikeneb430"]

Mariofreak1216

i concur...
Avatar image for ChristopherRage
ChristopherRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 ChristopherRage
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
I have a great idea, let's just settle in our chairs, take a breather, and wait for the "official" announcement in 49 minutes. Who cares whose right and whose wrong. Let's just stop bashing one another wait for the announcement, prepare for the ensuing let down, and then bash the hell out of MS. It's what we do best.
seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 seabiscuit8686
[QUOTE="mikeneb430"]

MTBare

Hehe, hate to say it but it's true. This announcement is a web browser for mobile phones.

I was thinking that too but I looked around and the mobile internet thing was announced WEEKS AGO! Also, why would major nelson be such a big part of it if it wasnt a 360 announcement. I don't know, but I know that you know just as little as me, so alls we can do it wait 46 more minutes
mikeneb430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 mikeneb430

Mariofreak1216

a to the men
stevenmejia007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 stevenmejia007
[QUOTE="stevenmejia007"]

here!

X_BOX_ROXS89

Did you even read that, or search Microsoft surprize on google then link to it. Becuase it's from 2002. Good try though.

that was a joke, somebody in another website posted it

sorry mate, just trying to stay awake :(

X_BOX_ROXS89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 X_BOX_ROXS89

Mariofreak1216

How is he trolling the boards? Don't suddenly come into a topic then start throwing accusations everywhere, he's sticking up for himself because everyones acting on sudden impulses, and typing a bunch of stupid things. And you're one of them. Go away.
stevenmejia007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 stevenmejia007
44 minutes to go!
seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 seabiscuit8686
[QUOTE="X_BOX_ROXS89"][QUOTE="stevenmejia007"]

here!

stevenmejia007

that was a joke, somebody in another website posted it

sorry mate, just trying to stay awake :(

What time is it where you are? Its only 10:15 pm here
ModernTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 ModernTimes
Member since 2007 • 1029 Posts

This is sad. Leave him alone. He may be right (I hope not... I want gaming news) however, he may be wrong. Lets wait till midnight (45 mins) and then we can find out.

seabiscuit8686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 seabiscuit8686
[QUOTE="Mariofreak1216"][QUOTE="Ka7ana"][QUOTE="mikeneb430"]

X_BOX_ROXS89

How is he trolling the boards? Don't suddenly come into a topic then start throwing accusations everywhere, he's sticking up for himself because everyones acting on sudden impulses, and typing a bunch of stupid things. And you're one of them. Go away.

Im pretty sure its a she not a he
MTBare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 MTBare
Member since 2006 • 5176 Posts
Ka7ana speaks the truth. Don't believe me? http://on10.net/Blogs/larry/breaking-two-exclusives-in-two-days/ This is where the two big announcement news first popped up. http://on10.net/Blogs/tina/exclusive-video-first-look-at-the-xbox-elite/ Here is the first surprise announcement. Notice "EXCLUSIVE VIDEO" http://on10.net/Blogs/larry/exclusive-video-new-mobile-web-browser--deepfish/ And here is today's. Notice "EXCLUSIVE VIDEO" Just as it said in the original announcement.
mikeneb430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 mikeneb430
[QUOTE="Mariofreak1216"][QUOTE="Ka7ana"][QUOTE="mikeneb430"]

X_BOX_ROXS89

hey my comments arent stupid mine have alot of thought put into them, i mean seriously why would Major Nelson be high on some mobile web service?