• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mcgee1516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mcgee1516
Member since 2007 • 50 Posts

is it possible to hack cod4 on the 360? Because i had a guy lined up about 10 feet in front of me and i literally shot him 4 times dead-on with the m16 and he didnt even get any damage?? this happened about 3 other times during that match with some of his clan members.

Pump_man44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Pump_man44
Member since 2007 • 991 Posts

1 word lag........

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
1) How do you know he didn't get damaged?

2) Proabably just lag
MuffinPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 MuffinPunk
Member since 2007 • 4845 Posts
Or they're using that special glitch to freeze the game and kill you. I heard there was something like that.
deathshand707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deathshand707
Member since 2007 • 955 Posts
im sure theres a way some kid (or old guy that lives with his mom) found a way to hack into it and then hack it
CravenMenthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 CravenMenthol
Member since 2008 • 47 Posts
I don't see it happening. But then again they have hacked Halo...
mcgee1516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mcgee1516
Member since 2007 • 50 Posts

2) Proabably just lagScarface_tm431

1) the little crosses didnt show up that usually do when you hit somebody

2) the match wasnt running slow at all

BunkaOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BunkaOne
Member since 2007 • 533 Posts
accept it - LAG! same kind of thing has happened to me, sometimes to my benefit sometimes to their benefit. Stop the whining and leave the match and try and find a match where you have a better connection, and STAY there. Only 'hacks' would be on PCs, only glitches on the Xbox like GoW crab walking.
Avatar image for YourChaosIsntMe
YourChaosIsntMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 YourChaosIsntMe
Member since 2007 • 1228 Posts

accept it - LAG! same kind of thing has happened to me, sometimes to my benefit sometimes to their benefit. Stop the whining and leave the match and try and find a match where you have a better connection, and STAY there. Only 'hacks' would be on PCs, only glitches on the Xbox like GoW crab walking.BunkaOne

Not really, I'm sure there are ways to mod a box and avoid being banned from Live. With the old box all you needed was a BIOS boot disc. The reality is that modding a box seems kind of absurd given the hardware issues. Anyway, I bet you (and most others) are right, it's probably lag...

taylorb522

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 taylorb522
Member since 2005 • 650 Posts
No, that happend to me to but it is just bad lag.
Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
I'm starting to notice glitchers, thats bad enough.
MikeJones133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MikeJones133
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts
LAG
fordies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 fordies
Member since 2005 • 5829 Posts
Its just a bit of lag same thing has happened to me a few times.
BunkaOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BunkaOne
Member since 2007 • 533 Posts

[QUOTE="BunkaOne"]accept it - LAG! same kind of thing has happened to me, sometimes to my benefit sometimes to their benefit. Stop the whining and leave the match and try and find a match where you have a better connection, and STAY there. Only 'hacks' would be on PCs, only glitches on the Xbox like GoW crab walking.YourChaosIsntMe

Not really, I'm sure there are ways to mod a box and avoid being banned from Live. With the old box all you needed was a BIOS boot disc. The reality is that modding a box seems kind of absurd given the hardware issues. Anyway, I bet you (and most others) are right, it's probably lag...

dood we are talking about 'hacking' the game not the console - try and keep up.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9ba38f308de
deactivated-5f9ba38f308de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 deactivated-5f9ba38f308de
Member since 2005 • 1468 Posts
it's lag and the m16 is only for complete noobs.
Avatar image for _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

it's lag and the m16 is only for complete noobs.Spirit_Warriors

why is it for complete noobs? because its a good gun? i guess you're only good if you use the crappy guns huh? i hate people that complain about certain perks and people that use certain types of guns. there in the game for a reason, to use them.

sixgears2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#17 sixgears2
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

is it possible to hack cod4 on the 360? Because i had a guy lined up about 10 feet in front of me and i literally shot him 4 times dead-on with the m16 and he didnt even get any damage?? this happened about 3 other times during that match with some of his clan members.

mcgee1516

Welcome to the wonderful world of lag, son.......

RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts

M16 Is one of the best guns if you have all the upgrades and extra ammo and faster shots perks. But P90 and M60E4's are my personell favourites.

fowler75291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fowler75291
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts
quit your B***hin
Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
M16 hate is bull****, just because someone beat your full auto P90 with a 3 round burst rifle there is no need to get pissy. You all look like a bunch of sore losers crying because you got beat. Grow up, there are no newb guns because if you die its never because you suck, its either because the person was using a "newb" gun or you were lagging. I'm relatively new to online gaming and all these concepts you people cook up make me sick. Grow up and act mature about it, its a video game for recreation. Have fun with it.
deathshand707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deathshand707

M16 hate is bull****, just because someone beat your full auto P90 with a 3 round burst rifle there is no need to get pissy. You all look like a bunch of sore losers crying because you got beat. Grow up, there are no newb guns because if you die its never because you suck, its either because the person was using a "newb" gun or you were lagging. I'm relatively new to online gaming and all these concepts you people cook up make me sick. Grow up and act mature about it, its a video game for recreation. Have fun with it.Ket87

i agree with you

_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_

[QUOTE="Ket87"]M16 hate is bull****, just because someone beat your full auto P90 with a 3 round burst rifle there is no need to get pissy. You all look like a bunch of sore losers crying because you got beat. Grow up, there are no newb guns because if you die its never because you suck, its either because the person was using a "newb" gun or you were lagging. I'm relatively new to online gaming and all these concepts you people cook up make me sick. Grow up and act mature about it, its a video game for recreation. Have fun with it.deathshand707

i agree with you

as do i. well said. i hate people that complain about guns or perks or whatever.

APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts

2) Proabably just lagScarface_tm431

You know if you've dealth damage to another player if your crosshare forms an X instead of the normal cross. It will also show a health symbol if the player is using juggernaut. My guess what that it was just lag.

deathshand707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deathshand707
theres always a way to take down anyone no matter what hes using
kgansor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kgansor
Member since 2006 • 1871 Posts
lag happens. People don't die.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9ba38f308de
deactivated-5f9ba38f308de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5f9ba38f308de
Member since 2005 • 1468 Posts

[QUOTE="Spirit_Warriors"]it's lag and the m16 is only for complete noobs._SOULtoSQUEEZE_

why is it for complete noobs? because its a good gun? i guess you're only good if you use the crappy guns huh? i hate people that complain about certain perks and people that use certain types of guns. there in the game for a reason, to use them.

LOL, it's a noob gun, what lvl are you in cod4? rank 20 p 0? hahah......stopping power + m16, all you do is point and click and its like an instant kill. it takes no skill to use just like the noob tube. yeah there are guns liek the p90 that can just spray and pray but it's not a completely noob gun. every game has noob cheap guns for you noobs to use to make you think you're good. try using a real gun and see how "well" you do, mr pro.

ATastyBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ATastyBurger
Member since 2008 • 416 Posts
En Soviet Russia, Cal of Deuty pleys yue!
GEARSofWAR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GEARSofWAR360
Member since 2006 • 1405 Posts
thats sounds like some of the effects of LAG as about 15 other ppl have said u cant really hack an xbox game
Manni25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Manni25
Member since 2007 • 194 Posts

mcgee1516

either u cant aim, lagging, or ur theory is correct :P

AdmiralDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 AdmiralDan
Member since 2003 • 1231 Posts
[QUOTE="_SOULtoSQUEEZE_"]

[QUOTE="Spirit_Warriors"]it's lag and the m16 is only for complete noobs.Spirit_Warriors

LOL, it's a noob gun, what lvl are you in cod4? rank 20 p 0? hahah......stopping power + m16, all you do is point and click and its like an instant kill. it takes no skill to use just like the noob tube. yeah there are guns liek the p90 that can just spray and pray but it's not a completely noob gun. every game has noob cheap guns for you noobs to use to make you think you're good. try using a real gun and see how "well" you do, mr pro.

LOL, you're a newb yourself. You b^*&% and moan about M16 cause it pops you in the back of the head over and over. I bet you use the M4 and call it "pro", then spray and pray like a little b*&^%^ cause folks pop out when you're running by and you get shot in the face. I bet you whore the corners, too, and sit back behind all your team mates and snipe their kills and then complain when you lose a match cause you got all the kills but no one went to the domination points. Or do you only play TD cause you got to up your K/D ratio so you can feel like a COD PWNER!

See, I can talk like you. It doesn't make you sound cool to say "noob" every other word, nor pass off your playing inadequacies on to the guns. You suck against the M16. Deal with it.

herbie12282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 herbie12282
Member since 2002 • 2861 Posts
i agree it's probably just lag. it'll be a little better once the host selection gets ironed out in the next patch.
Spartans_317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Spartans_317
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts

Dude, it is just a lag. You can't hack on 360 very well like PC and PSP.

It has happened to me before. It pisses me off but I keep my temper down.

_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
[QUOTE="_SOULtoSQUEEZE_"]

[QUOTE="Spirit_Warriors"]it's lag and the m16 is only for complete noobs.Spirit_Warriors

so i guess im a noob when i use the m16, and it makes you better than me because you use a gun that doesnt kill people as easily. to me it just sounds like youre stupid. you pretty much just have to point and click for all the guns...and any gun + stopping power is gonna be pretty deadly. i bet every time u get killed by someone who uses the m16 u start cryin and call that person a noob to make yourself feel better. its so dumb how people call other people noobs for using a good gun. i mean, why would anyone wanna use a crappy gun anyways? so people can be like "wow you took last place, but your still good because you used a crappy gun". and i do just fine no matter what gun i use. add me on live, my gamertag is xSOULtoSQUEEZEx and we'll see how "noob" i am.

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

It is just lag.....quit and go to another game...

Seems simple....

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#35 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
ummm not that big of a deal?
kall5ter08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kall5ter08
Member since 2007 • 244 Posts

nah its not, stop trying to be hard

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#37 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
I dont understand all the hate towards people using the m16? I dont personally use the gun, but i dont see how someone is a NOOB for using it. I personally enjoy the M4 over the m16, so i cant really understand how people say there noobs for using m16? wierd
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
its in the game then i can use it. and who are you to tell me i cant, your not my mum!
jonteh1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jonteh1
Member since 2007 • 45 Posts

cod 4 is so laggy and i wouldn't be surprised if there were hackers

Dirty3rdTex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Dirty3rdTex
Member since 2007 • 635 Posts

Or they're using that special glitch to freeze the game and kill you. I heard there was something like that.MuffinPunk

what your talking about is called a lag switch(a form of cheating) but in this guys case it was probably regular old lag

bluedevil64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 bluedevil64
Member since 2005 • 118 Posts

it was me that you were shooting, i'm level 11 prestige and unlocked the invincible perk.

me FTW!!!

Bansheezs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#42 Bansheezs
Member since 2003 • 590 Posts

[QUOTE="MuffinPunk"]Or they're using that special glitch to freeze the game and kill you. I heard there was something like that.Dirty3rdTex

what your talking about is called a lag switch(a form of cheating) but in this guys case it was probably regular old lag

I have seen people do this kind of cheat in halo 2. The cheater was actually on my team thank god. What he would do is when we started losing he would make everyone else lag except for him. He turned it on like a switch. When the other team got mad they told him to try it again. He agreed and everyone started lagging again. This is the true cheating. I reported him but I don't think that did anything.

Dirty3rdTex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Dirty3rdTex
[QUOTE="Dirty3rdTex"]

[QUOTE="MuffinPunk"]Or they're using that special glitch to freeze the game and kill you. I heard there was something like that.Bansheezs

I have seen people do this kind of cheat in halo 2. The cheater was actually on my team thank god. What he would do is when we started losing he would make everyone else lag except for him. He turned it on like a switch. When the other team got mad they told him to try it again. He agreed and everyone started lagging again. This is the true cheating. I reported him but I don't think that did anything.

yep thats a lag switch alright. if you goto youtube they have videos of people using it on cod4.

Dirty3rdTex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Dirty3rdTex
http://youtube.com/watch?v=L8YwtcxVRdg heres an example
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#45 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Probably just lag
Nick1208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nick1208
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I've had some weird stuff happen with games ending with a one kill difference. Say the other team are 15 points behind, as soon as they get 5 points ahead the game will end and they get the win. It happens so quick that I think something fishy is going on, it happens quite alot.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

mosdef_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mosdef_basic
Member since 2002 • 7619 Posts

Is it at all possible that the game settings were set to head shots only?

O

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
It is impossible to hack the xbox 360 to date (properly and on live) but people can still use "standby" cheats which means they unplug or hit the standby button on their modem giving everone in the server lag for a second or two, enough to kill them, then unstandby or replug in the ethernet chord. This can only be done by the host, so if you come across someone doing this, just leave the game and join another one... and report them.
koop1131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 koop1131
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

ok there first off its a pretty good gun i dont get why you hate it so much its like thinking they shouldt have put it i there but its a real gun and this is MODERN warfare and honestly a lot of those guns arent very modern although they are still used. so i think that its a good gun. i like using it yeah it s point and shoot but if there wasnt a gun like that i think the game wouldnt be any fun. i can kill those m16 people really easily with my m4 or well any other gun. but i will admit is a little overpowered.

Sorry i was responding to the people hating on the m16. overall i would say try it along with every other gun. im good at every gun except shotguns and snipers. too few of kills when i try to do it Â