This topic is locked from further discussion.

D0ub13_5c0r3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 D0ub13_5c0r3
Member since 2009 • 2084 Posts

Well, just post some ideas you would hope to see in the next CoD. Multiplayer,perks,guns,attachments, etc.

My ideas include of the Nazi Zombies, not exactly Nazi Zombies, but something that has to do with Zombies. Maybe instead of starting out with the weakest handgun. why not pick your own? Maybe a rank system, level 1 starts picks the weakest handgun and as you kill zombis (possibly 5 points each zombie you kill) you rank up. As you rank up, you can choose what handgun you would like to choos when you start out (handguns only). And as you advance to the next room, you have the choic to pick a submachin gun. And so on..

ieatnoobs18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ieatnoobs18
Member since 2009 • 1190 Posts
More insentives to prestige. More guns. More Perks.
GamerTron0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 GamerTron0
Member since 2008 • 561 Posts

More guns and gadgets. How about Aliens!!

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts

How about Aliens!!GamerTron0

No.

A reason to do prestige, more balanced weapons.

GamerTron0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 GamerTron0
Member since 2008 • 561 Posts

It could work. Then how about ninjas!!

Acornman500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Acornman500
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

there should be a gun custimizer (barrels,lasers,Grips,etc.) and person custimizer too.also instead of terrorist zombies there should be regular zombies and there should be a squadand a story line for example,Platoon seperated and only 4 or 5 soldiers left.they find a mini mall (drug Store,Gun store,mcdonalds:D,etc.) they alsow should find surviver to.:D

neand3rthal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 neand3rthal
Member since 2009 • 28 Posts

More Perks. More guns. Maybe vehicles? Maybe not, though I like vehicular combat.

And the option to choose a gorilla suit over a ghillie suit.

shaddix55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 shaddix55
Member since 2003 • 1242 Posts
I'd like to see a Vietnam Call of Duty
rafferty_1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rafferty_1875
Member since 2007 • 276 Posts

Bots for private matches or if the game isnt full on ranked it applies bots till people join or if they leave bots take the place of that person. More camo for weapons and if its got golden weapons, please dont make it the worst ones let us choose ONE gun from each category to place the gold on IN THAT PRESTIGE so no changing (unless your "gold 55" then you should have them all if you get all GUN challenges.

Few more MP modes. Longer campaign maybe two campaigns. For instance "The Stripes my father wore" named campaign for the US marines. And if you get bored or finished that campaign they have another one for the other side off the battle "Praise Be" or something (Thats not racist its just examples if they are the main factions)

More DLC and faster release on them. Hats off for IW for not "milking the cash cow" they could release pack after pack and still people will by them but i still think they should either make a few maps for free then a few to buy and dont make it almost required to have the packs to play ranked have a "No DLC playlist" for those who dont have it

Bayne_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bayne_666
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts

Aerial Combat, would love to fly a fighter jet and then blow the crap out of someone :D

COD4_Shinedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 COD4_Shinedown
Member since 2008 • 5673 Posts

As much as I liked Nazi Zombies, I don't think anything zombie related would really fit with MW2, so I don't really want that in the game.

As I've said countless times before, I want a map that actually requires you to wear night vision! Make everything pitch black if you need to, but please don't make the night visions so useless.

Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lord_Nas3k
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

How about actual weapon/perk balance?

Oh wait, that'll never happen.

Blobstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Blobstone
Member since 2008 • 602 Posts

Vietnam would be good. You don't hear much about it these days. I think Call of Duty needs to have more infiltration missions. You know, under cover and stuff like that. It would be a good change to the "shoot the people in front of you" type mission.