Can someone make me feel better about myself? please?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shairoo11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 shairoo11
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

So obviously its the summer and i'm off from college and working some days. I just began playing my xbox 360 and enjoying it because I wasn't able to when I has school.

So now I got 4 games to finish before I proceed: Skyrim, Balad of Gay Tony/Lost and damned, The witcher 2 (Awesome game!) and Final fantasy 13. I have to finish all these games because I didin't had the time to because of college.

So now Microsoft have their sale and borderlands 2 is 10$!! plus dragon age for 5$, max payne and crysis all the cheap games.

What can I do? I want to buy all those games because they are cheap but I haven't finished my previous ones! Do you guys have a similar problem?

Can you guys reccomend me a game I should buy or give me an advice on what should I do? I have 2 months to go before school starts and I work, but I love games!

Drew1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Drew1911
Member since 2011 • 47 Posts

I just picked up Borderland 2 for 10 bucks :). I also have a backlog of Skyrim, Arkum City, and a few others. They'll be there when I'm ready to play them but as for now I'm gunna get my shoot n' loot on!

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts
Well its simple. Skip the RPG's or RPG Elements. Besides they're only fun AT FIRST. . . .
Exiled_Badger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Exiled_Badger
Member since 2013 • 262 Posts
Yeah you might finish the first 20% of Skyrim in two months haha
shairoo11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shairoo11
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts

so just sell all my games? tough being a gamer

MikeLirette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 MikeLirette
Member since 2005 • 4697 Posts
Hey man, not to promote my gaming channel or anything but that's kinda what I did. Skyrim was sitting around... So I thought, "hey, why not record myself playing it and put it on YouTube." Maybe try that, just get a recorder or something, save for it, whatever you need to do, and then make some videos of it, it might motivate you to play it more. If that's not an option, then maybe just make a blog about your experiences in the game. That way you can kinda feel like you are experiencing something. You could even do a podcast if that's something you are into. Just some way to motivate you to finish some games. Podcasting is great as well if you have someone else to talk to. It will make you want to play the games so that you can talk about the games. :) Hope that helps some.
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

Pick them up while they're cheap and you can get around to them later. Play what you already have and you'll still have games for later...nothing wrong having a back log

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts
I played borderlands 2... A LOT Have to finish skyrim? If you want to do every quest and the dlc's you'll be 500 hours + in that game. Don't think of games as have to finish, the more games you have , the more choices you'll have when you turn on your xbox If you liked borderlands 1, you'll love borderlands 2.
RainbowFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RainbowFlush
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
If you have spare buck or two don't even hesitate - those games are brilliant and they're great addition to every gamer's library. Even if you don't have time to play them now you will secure your copy for later and save some cash :).
Avatar image for thedarklinglord
thedarklinglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedarklinglord
Member since 2003 • 1106 Posts
I have a massive backlog of games, but whenever I catch games on sale, assuming they aren't likely to get any cheaper (so, $10 and under), I feel compelled to buy them, even if I may not get around to playing them for months (or years). And when it comes to games that are $5 or less...hell, even if I never play them, how can you pass it up for so little money?
BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

If there is a limited time price on those games I would buy them while there cheap and not worry about whether you finished your current games

WeskerTeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WeskerTeam
Member since 2010 • 1827 Posts

I know how you feel TC. So many games, so little time.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

I am loving the sale they have on at the moment.. I just picked up the witcher 2 for 10mbucks!... and then bulletstorm for 5 bucks!!! I wonder how long the sale will last? and what other games will be out on the day to day basis! as for your situation. just play the games you want to play. you will have plenty of time to play all the games at some point! :)

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

So obviously its the summer and i'm off from college and working some days. I just began playing my xbox 360 and enjoying it because I wasn't able to when I has school.

So now I got 4 games to finish before I proceed: Skyrim, Balad of Gay Tony/Lost and damned, The witcher 2 (Awesome game!) and Final fantasy 13. I have to finish all these games because I didin't had the time to because of college.

So now Microsoft have their sale and borderlands 2 is 10$!! plus dragon age for 5$, max payne and crysis all the cheap games.

What can I do? I want to buy all those games because they are cheap but I haven't finished my previous ones! Do you guys have a similar problem?

Can you guys reccomend me a game I should buy or give me an advice on what should I do? I have 2 months to go before school starts and I work, but I love games!

shairoo11
if you want to have one of the greatest gaming experiences of all time, do this instead. put down all of those games (you listed) and play one of the following 3 instead. 1. red dead redemption 2. mass effect 2 (with all dlc) 3. fallout 3: game of the year edition you can thank me later and you're welcome in advance. :)