Buckle up! Winter is coming....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Learned this news earlier, couldn't resist sharing.....1st of 2 Horizon 3 expansions announced, coming this year.....not much is known so far .....but the base game is already huge with tons of variety, this should be sweet!! :)

TurboGraphix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 TurboGraphix
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts

That picture alone makes me hype bro. Titanfall 2 and this are prob. my picks for Christmas games. I played the demo of this game and was blown away. I tested it on both 1080p and 4k, and its beautiful. No HDR though, I can only imagine how this game looks on HDR enabled tv's!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

Awesome... and for those that have the Ultimate Edition (like me), buy the expansion pass before the end of the year because you get a pretty decent discount.

Avatar image for explosivepolice
ExplosivePolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ExplosivePolice
Member since 2016 • 19 Posts

the xbox is dominating at the moment

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alucard_Prime

@TurboGraphix: yeah it's a gorgeous game, looks quite better than Horizon 2.....I like what they did with the water effects and it's cool smashing into a puddle at high speeds, can't wait to see how they do snow. I'll probably get my 4K TV in the next few months as well, I'm sure it'll look sick

@hrt_rulz01: yeah thanks, I was reading about that ....you get 10$ off apparently, includes 2 planned expansions and this is the first one. I don't want to even think what could be the next one after that lol.....you might know better since you live there :)

Can't wait to see more but I still have tons to do in the base game, I've been mostly dominating online lol(I'm exaggerating a little, but I do quite well most of the time) and there is still so much to do with freeroam and campaign. I was thinking also maybe they could add more showcase races later, I really like those, and you can even do them co-op

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

@TurboGraphix: yeah it's a gorgeous game, looks quite better than Horizon 2.....I like what they did with the water effects and it's cool smashing into a puddle at high speeds, can't wait to see how they do snow. I'll probably get my 4K TV in the next few months as well, I'm sure it'll look sick

@hrt_rulz01: yeah thanks, I was reading about that ....you get 10$ off apparently, includes 2 planned expansions and this is the first one. I don't want to even think what could be the next one after that lol.....you might know better since you live there :)

Can't wait to see more but I still have tons to do in the base game, I've been mostly dominating online lol(I'm exaggerating a little, but I do quite well most of the time) and there is still so much to do with freeroam and campaign. I was thinking also maybe they could add more showcase races later, I really like those, and you can even do them co-op

Yeah I was thinking this yesterday... I have no idea where they'd go next. We have a lot of little islands off the coasts, so maybe one of them (like Hamilton Island maybe).

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

I was wondering if FH3 has any of the wildly popular Aus race courses included in the game. While the open world aspect is cool and all, I saw an opportunity for them to at least include the street tracks from Surfers Paradise and Adelaide, would love to see the Melbourne track included as well.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Alucard_Prime

@hrt_rulz01: Nice, that sounds like it could be a good setting actually, more water with lots of jumps and hills. It will be a pleasure to find out next year

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

I hope it's New Zealand.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@suicidesn0wman said:

I was wondering if FH3 has any of the wildly popular Aus race courses included in the game. While the open world aspect is cool and all, I saw an opportunity for them to at least include the street tracks from Surfers Paradise and Adelaide, would love to see the Melbourne track included as well.

It's a fantasy setting for the most part, so putting real world Aussie tracks just wouldn't fit in the game. Besides that's what Motorsport is for.