BF: Bad Company Conquest help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YaKyle94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 YaKyle94
Member since 2009 • 148 Posts

I heard about the conquest mode a while ago for battlefield bad company and never got around to downloading it but yesterday i downloaded it from the marketplace and when it was complete i went to try it out so i went to multiplayer an set up a custom game to play conquest on any map. It says joining but something pops up saying i need to download the conquest game type from the marketplace (which i already did). the message that came up gave me a link to download the game typ so i did it again but still didnt work. After that i deleted the download from my hard drive and downloaded it again but it still does not work. Any advice?

Electr1c-Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Electr1c-Shot
Member since 2007 • 345 Posts

I have the same problem. I've gotten into a Conquest game a few times. Just make sure you don't have it as a ranked game.

And my best advice is not to play it, for me I just couldn't get into that well (prolly cause I couldn't get into the games)

cthecoffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 cthecoffee
Member since 2003 • 1432 Posts

never had any problems dling the maps and game. and i have no clue what this guy above me is talking about with dont play a ranked match? dont really see the point in giving you the option of ranked or not since you cant rank down, just up

Electr1c-Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Electr1c-Shot
Member since 2007 • 345 Posts

never had any problems dling the maps and game. and i have no clue what this guy above me is talking about with dont play a ranked match? dont really see the point in giving you the option of ranked or not since you cant rank down, just up

cthecoffee

I was just saying that the only games I could get into were Unranked games. But I haven't tried recently so it may work now.