battlefield 2 modern combat owns halo multiplayer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JumpingMirrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#151 JumpingMirrior
Member since 2004 • 11495 Posts
yeah...but i dont think its to great either.
Silentshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#152 Silentshooter
Member since 2006 • 263 Posts
Lol ur the ony Doushe in the worl that says halo 2 has bad multiplayer...
BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 BaRfBuDdY
Member since 2005 • 810 Posts
[[QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"]

[QUOTE="justnher"][QUOTE="jthechosenone"]justner beat me 25 to 3. im a level 16 and hes 27 so no duh but barf sure didnt know what halo2 guy he was dealing with when he talked crap.justnher

its funny cuz Jthechozenone witnessed barfbag's assbeat and he is backin me up... but barfbag still refuses to admit that he got owned... barf.. I TOOK OFF THE DAM AIM ASSIST And most of the shots were dam head shots so of course they killed u instantly... thats why headshots we created i cant play u in prey cuz i dont have my hard drive but i will still own you Chosen is right u dont know who ur messin with

LOL YOU CANT TAKE OFF AIM ASSIST IN HALO YOU STUPID ASS NOOB.

THE AIM ASSIST IS NOT A OPTION TO TURN OFF IN SETTINGS MENU IT';S HARD CODED, EVERYONES FORCED TO PLAY NEWBIE AIM ASSIST.

PROVE YOUR SKILLS PLAY ME A GAME WITH NO AIM ASSIST, LIKE PREY AND YOU WILL GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU.

stop with the dam noob insults and grow up aim assist dont help at all btw i thought i took it off becuz it rarely kicks in when i play

[edit: btw i coulda swore there was an option to take the assist off]

AIM ASSIST, IS REALLY BAD IN HALO EVERY MATCH I WAS IN THE AA WOULD KICK IN WHILE JUMPING AND I AIM ASSIST KILLED YOU WHEN I MELEE ATTACK KILLED YOU I DIDNT EVEN HIT YOU THE AIM ASSIST MADE ME KILL YOU LOL.

PLAY PREY ONLINE THEN YOU WILL SEE HOW GAY AND NOOBISH AND CRAPPY HALO IS.

PREY YOU CAN TIME HAND GRENADES ALSO HALO SUCKS PLUS NO NOOB AIM ASSIST OR AUTO AIM.

JumpingMirrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#154 JumpingMirrior
Member since 2004 • 11495 Posts
Lol ur the ony Doushe in the worl that says halo 2 has bad multiplayer...Silentshooter
I dont like it to much..
BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 BaRfBuDdY

if u agree no one is really gonna bash u... but if ur like this guy and u talk a lump of shyt that u cant back up then i would have to call u a loser like barfbag.. he is angered by his ownage by me at halo... thats why he sez iit suxjustnher

i havent played halo 2 online since 2004, the game sucks online, bad noob game.

i didnt get owned, because i couldnt even play controls are so crappy.

Jojopacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 Jojopacho
Member since 2006 • 66 Posts
I like Halo 2 when im in a room of friends. In matchmaking i tend to get crappy teams or just annoying people. BF2: MC is average but not nearly as fun as Halo 1/2. But BF2 for Pc now that is a game i found to be very fun.
luke182777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 luke182777
Member since 2005 • 3070 Posts
thats if you like games that suck.
justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 justnher
Member since 2005 • 211 Posts

[QUOTE="justnher"]if u agree no one is really gonna bash u... but if ur like this guy and u talk a lump of shyt that u cant back up then i would have to call u a loser like barfbag.. he is angered by his ownage by me at halo... thats why he sez iit suxBaRfBuDdY

please ... no xcuses
jthechosenone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#159 jthechosenone
Member since 2006 • 604 Posts

[QUOTE="justnher"]if u agree no one is really gonna bash u... but if ur like this guy and u talk a lump of shyt that u cant back up then i would have to call u a loser like barfbag.. he is angered by his ownage by me at halo... thats why he sez iit suxBaRfBuDdY

"i didnt get owned, because i couldnt even play controls are so crappy".........

omg thats the funniest thing ive ever heard.....mmm...lol except the joke where they say that some people are legally blind so some people must be illegally blind and have to hide their eyes from cops.

dan1043

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#160 dan1043
Member since 2005 • 89 Posts

nope

battlefield = fun

halo 2 = god

halo2paul

you got pwnt1111
halo2 is better. but if the pc version of battlefield came to 360 then it would be better. but nope.
Avatar image for MoreCowbell6924
MoreCowbell6924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#161 MoreCowbell6924
Member since 2005 • 586 Posts

No there normal, BF2s controls are out of the blue, and thats your problem if you couldn't adjust to the controls, further proving the point of you getting owned

BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 BaRfBuDdY
[QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"]

[QUOTE="justnher"]if u agree no one is really gonna bash u... but if ur like this guy and u talk a lump of shyt that u cant back up then i would have to call u a loser like barfbag.. he is angered by his ownage by me at halo... thats why he sez iit suxjustnher

please ... no xcuses

no excuses, you play halo 2 everyday i told u first time since i beat single player back in 2004, i played like maybe 20 matches at the most ever. because the game makes me dizzy, you the crosshair sucks, the FOV frame of vision is TOO ZOOMED IN YOU CANT SEE ENOUGH OF THE GUNS AND THey too big for FOV.

the games got awful aim assist, if you were a real gamer you'd play me in unreal championship 1# and you will get owned. or prey demo or soldier of fortune 2 none of them games have crappy auto aim or aim assist if they do host can force everyone auto aim off.

dionysus0915

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#163 dionysus0915
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
not a chance...
MR_SMI13Y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 MR_SMI13Y
Member since 2006 • 828 Posts
    From what i played from renting it BF2MC for the 360 gets old quick. Halo is still the top multiplayer on xbox or 360 because IMO they have the best matchmaking system. THeir might be lots of little kids on H2 but u always have the option to play with your friends.
justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 justnher
[QUOTE="justnher"][QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"]

please ... no xcuses

no excuses, you play halo 2 everyday i told u first time since i beat single player back in 2004, i played like maybe 20 matches at the most ever. because the game makes me dizzy, you the crosshair sucks, the FOV frame of vision is TOO ZOOMED IN YOU CANT SEE ENOUGH OF THE GUNS AND THey too big for FOV.

the games got awful aim assist, if you were a real gamer you'd play me in unreal championship 1# and you will get owned. or prey demo or soldier of fortune 2 none of them games have crappy auto aim or aim assist if they do host can force everyone auto aim off.

srry i dont have any of those games.... so i dont know if i would be able to analy rape u like i did in halo... but dude stop changin the subject... we are talkin about u gettin OWNED IN HALO not anything else either talk about ur ownage or continue to stay on the topic of BF2 being bettar than halo 2 BTW GO TO BUNGIE.NET to see how bad he got owned search Phant0mx1 0 = zero
MoreCowbell6924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 MoreCowbell6924

please ... no xcuses

Though you also stated that you would own him and he also told you he turned the aim assist.  One more time I'd like to say that aim assist really provides no advantage if both players have it, though the aim assist gives the player who shot first a better shot at defeating their opponent, but if your good you should be able to beat someone even if they shoot you first. You just have to use your equipment and surroundings efficiently which REQUIRES SKILL

chrono88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 chrono88
Member since 2003 • 48 Posts

please ... no xcuses

Prey i have no idea how good or bad it is, SOF2 blew chunks i played it for a long time and it had its moments but it really was lacking...
Honestly BF2MC sucks in my opinon and is a completley different game compared to halo so you can't even compare the two, If you want good BF play it on the PC which its best on. Like the other guys said before, halo just has a better system for quick multiplayer challengin fun... sure the aim assist is cheap or whatever, but you realize EVERYONE has it noone is like dissadvantaged by it. but yeah i played halo a long time and enjoyed and i play bf2 for PC and enjoy it your allowed to like both games people. I can see how some people don't like Halo 2/1 and thats their opinion but you can't compare it to a game that is a different genre in the same genre, if that makes sense. So please just drop it, your wrong. Both games have their pros and cons but halo 2 is far better in console comparison to BF2mc and like i said before if your going to play bf play it the way it was meant to be...on the computer.
/end rant
justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 justnher
lol IF anyone wants to join my clan send me a request at Phant0mx1 or The Shadocaster they are overlords
BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 BaRfBuDdY
[QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"][QUOTE="justnher"][QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"]

[QUOTE="justnher"]if u agree no one is really gonna bash u... but if ur like this guy and u talk a lump of shyt that u cant back up then i would have to call u a loser like barfbag.. he is angered by his ownage by me at halo... thats why he sez iit suxjustnher

please ... no xcuses

srry i dont have any of those games.... so i dont know if i would be able to analy rape u like i did in halo... but dude stop changin the subject... we are talkin about u gettin OWNED IN HALO not anything else either talk about ur ownage or continue to stay on the topic of BF2 being bettar than halo 2 BTW GO TO BUNGIE.NET to see how bad he got owned search Phant0mx1 0 = zero

what first person shooters do you have besides halo?

dude i could of killed you if i had some weapons you did in the matches but you had advantage, you didnt own me, because first of all the weapons are overpowered and noobish, the aim practically puts the crosshairs on enemy for you, and they are 1 shot 1 kill weapons.

like i said IT'S ALL ABOUT AIM ASSIST. no skills and weapon advantage

justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 justnher
EVERYONE STARTS OFF WITH THE SAME DAM WEAPONS SO HOW COULD I HAVE HAD BETTER WEAPONS...
justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 justnher
I SPECIFICALLY GAVE U THE PARTY SO THAT U COULD SET UP UR OWN RULES AND I STILL OWND U EVEN WITH NO WEAPONS ON MAP U STILL SUCK THATS IT!! U SUCK!!! NO MORE EXCUSES!!!
MoreCowbell6924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 MoreCowbell6924
no its not all about aim assist its about the player and how efficiently you use your surroundings and equipment.
MR_SMI13Y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 MR_SMI13Y
[QUOTE="justnher"]EVERYONE STARTS OFF WITH THE SAME DAM WEAPONS SO HOW COULD I HAVE HAD BETTER WEAPONS...

PLus there is no better weapon in halo. Each one has its own strengths and weaknesses. Is it my fault that u can use them?BF2MC for the 360 was a joke nowhere neer as good as the pc version and just a really boring game because most of the time people just faught for the chopper.
Avatar image for noodles12345678
noodles12345678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#174 noodles12345678
Member since 2005 • 602 Posts
bf2 is way better
i threw the console version in the ocean
BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 BaRfBuDdY

EVERYONE STARTS OFF WITH THE SAME DAM WEAPONS SO HOW COULD I HAVE HAD BETTER WEAPONS... justnher

because you KNEW WHERE SNIPER RIFLE WAS ON THE MAP AND I DIDNT KNOW BECAUSE I FORGOT, THIS HOW LONG I HAVE PLAYED HALO,. I NEVER PLAY IT BECAUSE IT'S A HORRIBLE GAME PLAYED BY CHILDREN. which requires no skills and it's no fun to play.

WOW YOU SHOT ME IN THE BACK WITH SNIPER  WHILE I WAS JUST RUNNING NOT EVEN SHOOTING AT YOU. CLAIMING OWNAGE,

i bet if we were face to face if using subs i would of owned you, but you didnt never fight me subs vs subs, /

in that one map lockout i didnt even try to play, neither did i other games i was checking out my sensivitiy the aim is so FOOKED UP.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#176 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
Yes there is some auto aim in halo2.... but that same auto aim that he has is the same auto aim that you have.... if anything auto aim makes it easyier for people who play less to just jump on and start owning? i dont play halo2 much but i can get on there and own some people once in awhile if my friends want to play. You are just a silly loser man, you talked all that trash and TOUGH talk and then you got owned... no more excuses, you are not a gamer..
BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 BaRfBuDdY

[QUOTE="justnher"]EVERYONE STARTS OFF WITH THE SAME DAM WEAPONS SO HOW COULD I HAVE HAD BETTER WEAPONS... BaRfBuDdY

because you KNEW WHERE SNIPER RIFLE WAS ON THE MAP AND I DIDNT KNOW BECAUSE I FORGOT, THIS HOW LONG I HAVE PLAYED HALO,. I NEVER PLAY IT BECAUSE IT'S A HORRIBLE GAME PLAYED BY CHILDREN. which requires no skills and it's no fun to play.

WOW YOU SHOT ME IN THE BACK WITH SNIPER  WHILE I WAS JUST RUNNING NOT EVEN SHOOTING AT YOU. CLAIMING OWNAGE,

i bet if we were face to face if using subs i would of owned you, but you didnt never fight me subs vs subs, /

in that one map lockout i didnt even try to play, neither did i other games i was checking out my sensivitiy the aim is so FOOKED UP.

bump

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="justnher"]EVERYONE STARTS OFF WITH THE SAME DAM WEAPONS SO HOW COULD I HAVE HAD BETTER WEAPONS... BaRfBuDdY

WOW YOU SHOT ME IN THE BACK WITH SNIPER WHILE I WAS JUST RUNNING NOT EVEN SHOOTING AT YOU. CLAIMING OWNAGE,

STO MAKING UP EXCUSES AND TALKING IN CAPTITALS!!!
You look like a tool to everyone checking out this thread....
MR_SMI13Y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 MR_SMI13Y

WOW YOU SHOT ME IN THE BACK WITH SNIPER WHILE I WAS JUST RUNNING NOT EVEN SHOOTING AT YOU. CLAIMING OWNAGE,

U just cant stand the game because u get beat . thats y u like bf2. A sniper isnt always the best weapon u could have busted out a br an easily beaten a sniper......I would consider urself owned if someone come right behind u 2 kill u
justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 justnher

What part of no weapons on map did u not undertsand? that means we started off with snipers which means u had one in ur hand... which means u were equal to me... how could i pick up a non exsitant sniper rifle.... and the games with the smg... u set them up... i gave u the party so u could do what ever you want! and i still raped u and signed it witta t-bag

u DO have a radar so u could know if i was coming up from behind u!

MoreCowbell6924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 MoreCowbell6924
[QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"]

If it requires no skill to play then why did you get owned and its your problem not when you die checking on your sensitivity

BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 BaRfBuDdY

What part of no weapons on map did u not undertsand? that means we started off with snipers which means u had one in ur hand... which means u were equal to me... how could i pick up a non exsitant sniper rifle.... and the games with the smg... u set them up... i gave u the party so u could do what ever you want! and i still raped u and signed it witta t-bag

justnher

on lock out i beat you 5 zero.

this was because i was talking half the game and when i killed you 5 times those were only times i tied to kill you,. the other times was me just running around the map basically me not even paying attention or watching out for you talking to you.

i beat you snipers only.

BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 BaRfBuDdY

justnher

didnt even know that.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 kozzy1234
[QUOTE="justnher"]

BaRfBuDdY

didnt even know that.

There is alot you dont know
justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 justnher
[QUOTE="justnher"]

BaRfBuDdY

this was because i was talking half the game and when i killed you 5 times those were only times i tied to kill you,. the other times was me just running around the map basically me not even paying attention or watching out for you talking to you.

i beat you snipers only.

ummm guy u didnt even beat me..... are u kidding
Avatar image for Soul_Killa_Dark
Soul_Killa_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Soul_Killa_Dark
Member since 2006 • 287 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 BaRfBuDdY
[QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"][QUOTE="justnher"]

justnher

i beat you snipers only.

yes i did beat you on lockout snipers only. because i only tried to kill you 5 times and i succeeeded proving im better

other matches i was talking trash remember, i cant play and talk sametime distracts me

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 kozzy1234
[QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"][QUOTE="justnher"]

justnher

i beat you snipers only.

hahaha, i checked the game scores and he never beat you, he is making stuff up, what a sick joke this kid is
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 kozzy1234
[QUOTE="justnher"][QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"][QUOTE="justnher"]

BaRfBuDdY

i beat you snipers only.

yes i did beat you on lockout snipers only. because i only tried to kill you 5 times and i succeeeded proving im better

other matches i was talking trash remember, i cant play and talk sametime distracts me

You never won, go check the bungie website
BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 BaRfBuDdY

kozzy1234

i beat you snipers only.

hahaha, i checked the game scores and he never beat you, he is making stuff up, what a sick joke this kid is

the score was like him 15 me 5, because half the match i wasnt playing he kept on spawn killing me or when im just running talking, not looking out for while and he is so he kills me., but i only tried 5 times out of the 5 games and i killed him everytime im the better player.

justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 justnher

kozzy1234

i beat you snipers only.

this is proof that u never beat me U BIG FAT PHONY UR A PHHONY A BIG PHAT PHONEY!!!
justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 justnher
U ARE NOT BETTER I HAVE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT ITS CALLED BUNGIE.NET EVEN A WITNESS HIS GAMERTAG I Jthechosenone
BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 BaRfBuDdY

U ARE NOT BETTER I HAVE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT ITS CALLED BUNGIE.NET EVEN A WITNESS HIS GAMERTAG I Jthechosenonejustnher

SPAWN KILLS AND CHAT FRAGS DONT COUNT SORRY LOL.

IT'S LIKE YOU BEING AWAY FROM CONTROLL STANDING STILL AND ME KILLING YOU CLAIMING OWNAGE.

I OWNED YOU 5 ZERO YOU CHAT FRAGGING PHONEY!

goddamn noob

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="justnher"]U ARE NOT BETTER I HAVE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT ITS CALLED BUNGIE.NET EVEN A WITNESS HIS GAMERTAG I JthechosenoneBaRfBuDdY

IT'S LIKE YOU BEING AWAY FROM CONTROLL STANDING STILL AND ME KILLING YOU CLAIMING OWNAGE.

goddamn noob

When will the dumb excuses stop?
justnher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 justnher
[QUOTE="BaRfBuDdY"]

[QUOTE="justnher"]U ARE NOT BETTER I HAVE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT ITS CALLED BUNGIE.NET EVEN A WITNESS HIS GAMERTAG I Jthechosenonekozzy1234

goddamn noob

When will the dumb excuses stop?

than you
Spyderfan1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#197 Spyderfan1212
Member since 2005 • 1588 Posts

justnher

LOL

he just owned you

Halo 2> BF2 MC

BF is a good game but nowhere near as good as Halo 2.

firejeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#198 firejeff
Member since 2003 • 433 Posts
halo owns battlefield
nickyb628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#199 nickyb628
Member since 2005 • 10303 Posts
AHAHAHA greatest thread ever, owned/pwned, everything.
BaRfBuDdY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 BaRfBuDdY

battlefield 2 MODERN COMBAT OWNS BATTLEFIELD 2 ON THE PC, AND HALO 2