Batman Arkham City Joker Challenge Map Help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Master_Of_Fools
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Master_Of_Fools
Member since 2009 • 1651 Posts

Ok So I pre-ordered the game from Gamestop (Regular Edition) When I picked up my game though the guy said did you want to get the collectors edition instead of the regular since we got extras so im like heck yes. Anyway Were do you find the code you get for the Jokers Carnival Map?

I used the codes for Catwoman, Penguins Iceburg Lounge, Robin (Got a 2nd copy from bestbuy lol), and the other Batman Skin code but wheres my Joker code? Wasnt in the box, someone on my friends list said its on the Reciept for the game but I didnt see it there he is in the States im from Canada.

So anyhelp would be great.

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Master_Of_Fools

Come on anyone!!!

Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

If it's not on the receipt / on a card / in the box you didn't get one. I'm in Canada and EB / Gamestop literally never gives preorder bonuses here.

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Master_Of_Fools

If it's not on the receipt / on a card / in the box you didn't get one. I'm in Canada and EB / Gamestop literally never gives preorder bonuses here.

Darkslayer16

Well I got my Starfox 64 3D Dogtags from gamestop like I was supposed to Im getting the Zelda Skyward Sword gold Wii remote and CD. I dont know I will call them tomorrow.

me_rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 me_rock
Member since 2004 • 2462 Posts

Darkslayer16

What part of Canada? In Ontario there's always pre-order bonuses!

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Master_Of_Fools

[QUOTE="Darkslayer16"]

me_rock

Im from Alberta.

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Master_Of_Fools

Anyone else?

Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Darkslayer16

[QUOTE="Darkslayer16"]

me_rock

Ontario, they offer them and say they will have etc but they never do. Half the time they even sell the preorder CEs or keep them. There's been times where they have the CE behind the counter and still won't give to you even if you preordered.

Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Master_Of_Fools

[QUOTE="me_rock"]

[QUOTE="Darkslayer16"]

Darkslayer16

Ontario, they offer them and say they will have etc but they never do. Half the time they even sell the preorder CEs or keep them. There's been times where they have the CE behind the counter and still won't give to you even if you preordered.

Whats CE? Im think Combat Evolved lol. Wait you mean Collectors Edition right?

Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Darkslayer16

[QUOTE="Darkslayer16"]

[QUOTE="me_rock"]

Master_Of_Fools

Whats CE? Im think Combat Evolved lol. Wait you mean Collectors Edition right?

Collectors Edition

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
THE ANSWER: Joker's Carnival code is printed on your reciept. If you got the Collector's Edition, the Animated Batman code is also on the reciept along with the download for Batman: Gotham Knight. EDIT: Oops. Didn't notice you were in Canada, so the answer might not be correct, but double check the reciept. If you get no action, don't fret too much about it- Iceburg Lounge is a much better challenge map.
...I used the codes for Catwoman, Penguins Iceburg Lounge, Robin (Got a 2nd copy from bestbuy lol)...Master_Of_Fools
I did precisely the same thing.
Master_Of_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Master_Of_Fools

THE ANSWER: Joker's Carnival code is printed on your reciept. If you got the Collector's Edition, the Animated Batman code is also on the reciept along with the download for Batman: Gotham Knight. EDIT: Oops. Didn't notice you were in Canada, so the answer might not be correct, but double check the reciept. If you get no action, don't fret too much about it- Iceburg Lounge is a much better challenge map. [QUOTE="Master_Of_Fools"]...I used the codes for Catwoman, Penguins Iceburg Lounge, Robin (Got a 2nd copy from bestbuy lol)...El_Zo1212o

My Batman: Gotham movie wasnt a code it was a DVD, my code for the Animated Batman was a code on a cardboard piece not on the reciept. But i phoned gamestop and the guy said Warner Bros goofed up and didnt include the Joker codes with the collectors editions so he read me out a code I wrote it down and its all good now.

Thanks everyone.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"]THE ANSWER: Joker's Carnival code is printed on your reciept. If you got the Collector's Edition, the Animated Batman code is also on the reciept along with the download for Batman: Gotham Knight. EDIT: Oops. Didn't notice you were in Canada, so the answer might not be correct, but double check the reciept. If you get no action, don't fret too much about it- Iceburg Lounge is a much better challenge map. [QUOTE="Master_Of_Fools"]...I used the codes for Catwoman, Penguins Iceburg Lounge, Robin (Got a 2nd copy from bestbuy lol)...Master_Of_Fools

My Batman: Gotham movie wasnt a code it was a DVD, my code for the Animated Batman was a code on a cardboard piece not on the reciept. But i phoned gamestop and the guy said Warner Bros goofed up and didnt include the Joker codes with the collectors editions so he read me out a code I wrote it down and its all good now.

Thanks everyone.

frown. I didn't get a slip for my animated costume. And out here the Gotham Knight came on a DVD but also had a code for a digital version as well. O well, glad everything worked out for you.