Are getting you getting Fable 2 or Fallout 3 or both or neither? **Poll**

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

I was going to get Fable 2 as I had even went to GameStop to pre-order it a month ago, but after watching those new Fallout 3 gameplay videos off of Live a few days ago I went back GameStop and cancelled my pre-order on Fable 2 and then pre-order Fallout 3.
As for Fable 2 I am interested in it, but I think that I will wait until the price lowers to like $39.99 or less before I get it as I bought Fable: The Lost Chapters a month ago and I didn't like it so I am hoping that Fable 2 will be much better then the first Fable.
So are getting you getting Fable 2 or Fallout 3 or both or neither?

znator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 znator
Member since 2006 • 550 Posts
I am going to get both, but only Fallout 3 I will get on its launch.
N9ne-xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 N9ne-xx
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts
Yeszir, both on launch.
chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 chaoz-king
Member since 2005 • 5956 Posts
Both but Fallout on launch.
middle-earth88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 middle-earth88
Member since 2006 • 1262 Posts
Fallout 3 first, I love brethesda and I think they can pull this one off. I didn't really like Fable 1 very much so i'm going to wait untill it drops in price or something if it is any good.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i'm going to get fable 2 it will be good. i got falbe 1 couple weeks ago it is great.
legendaryryanj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 legendaryryanj
Member since 2008 • 104 Posts
I will eventualy get both, but Fallout is a must have for me. Fable was good but not great in my opinion. Still worth picking up its sequal, but not worth getting it on launch day.
Oakfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Oakfront
Member since 2007 • 2788 Posts
Both on Launch day :)
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#9 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
I'm getting both on launch. mmhmm. :D
KR6716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KR6716
Member since 2007 • 926 Posts
Haha I was the first to vote neither. No, seriously I am getting none of them.
ThEmAk_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ThEmAk_XD
Member since 2008 • 764 Posts
Both 2 days before launch
MikeK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MikeK47
Member since 2004 • 181 Posts
I'll get both at launch but im more excited about Fallout 3
LastRebelKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LastRebelKing
Member since 2008 • 662 Posts
Im going to get Fall Out 3 and I might get Fable 2 later on.
SgtNumNum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SgtNumNum
Member since 2008 • 1172 Posts
I will be getting fallout 3 before i fable 2. Fallout 3 is going to awesome. I might get fable 2 couple months later, after fallout3 u got call of duty 5 and gears of wear2. So fable 2 can wait.
ShadowedSight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ShadowedSight
Member since 2008 • 1902 Posts
I don't have a 360, but when I get one I'll be picking up both.
DEMON1C_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DEMON1C_X
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I am getting Fable 2 FOR SURE, I could not possibly live without it, and possibly Fallout 3... I will first have to look at some gameplay footage if I plan to preorder though.
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
same with me. I'd rather get Fallout 3, and wait for Fable 2's price to drop. And even then, I'm probably gonna wait for Fallout's price to drop a bit.
Arclight_Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Arclight_Blue
Member since 2008 • 2830 Posts

same with me. I'd rather get Fallout 3, and wait for Fable 2's price to drop. And even then, I'm probably gonna wait for Fallout's price to drop a bit.mohfrontline

same here..... but ill probably get Fable 2 first

I needz myself a good adventure game

Ang3l_of_Ruin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ang3l_of_Ruin
Member since 2008 • 155 Posts
I want both but i dont know if I can get them..
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
Fallout 3.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

ive been waitin for fallout 3 since fallout 2

im gettin it the instant it comes out

ill get fable sooner or later or i may just rent it but im OWNING fallout 3

venasque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 venasque
Member since 2005 • 373 Posts
I'm going to get Fable 2 but I'm still undecided on Fallout 3. It certainly looks great but the enemy scaling in Oblivion eventually turned me off it (never finished even after putting in a tonne of hours) so I'm a little cautious.
EdHeadZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 EdHeadZ
Member since 2008 • 88 Posts
If I still have enough money to buy fallout 3 along with all of the other games i'm going to buy, I'll get both but, Fable 2 for sure.
sesshoumaru117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sesshoumaru117
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Fallout3 is the son of oblivion and i love that game so of course i'll get it, but Fable2 is a new type of RPG so im can't pick one over the other.

Zaatin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zaatin
Member since 2008 • 353 Posts

Fallout3 is the son of oblivion and i love that game so of course i'll get it, but Fable2 is a new type of RPG so im can't pick one over the other.

sesshoumaru117

Well to be honest if it is like Fable 2 it isnt a "brand new" type of rpg :D, anyway back to the topic to be honest im really close to changing my pre-order on Fallout 3...I did like oblivion alot but we have to remember that just because a developer made one good game doesnt mean it is ALWAYS going to make great games, I am picking up Fable because I trust Peter and not because I trust all of Lionhead if that trust is placed well is impossible to know in till I get my hands on Fable 2...every game has the potential to flop the important thing is if it does :).

RockysCatnipCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RockysCatnipCo
Member since 2005 • 3165 Posts

I'm getting both. I hate that they're being released in such a close time frame. I guess I'll play fable for a few days until fallout comes out, then I'm going to play that and come back to fable later on.

RockysCatnipCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RockysCatnipCo
[QUOTE="sesshoumaru117"]

Zaatin

Well to be honest if it is like Fable 2 it isnt a "brand new" type of rpg :D, anyway back to the topic to be honest im really close to changing my pre-order on Fallout 3...I did like oblivion alot but we have to remember that just because a developer made one good game doesnt mean it is ALWAYS going to make great games, I am picking up Fable because I trust Peter and not because I trust all of Lionhead if that trust is placed well is impossible to know in till I get my hands on Fable 2...every game has the potential to flop the important thing is if it does :).

The Elder Scrolls series wasn't just one good game on Bethesda's track record. Both Morrowind and Oblivion scored higher than the first Fable. I don't think it's fair to assume that Bethesda won't live up to expectations and Peter (known for not living up to expectations) will.
Bloodymassacre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Bloodymassacre
Member since 2007 • 391 Posts
Getting both. Loved the first Fable played it so much, and can't wait for Fallout 3. I've never played the first two of those, but man this one has sparked my interest and looks pretty amazing in my eyes.
zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts
both for sure.
Taylor9124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#30 Taylor9124
Member since 2006 • 668 Posts
Fallout 3 on launch, and possibly Fable later on, but I know Fallout will be amazing, bethesda never messes up haha.
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#31 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts
I'll be getting both, however I'll be putting most my game time into Fallout 3 & Far Cry 2.
shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#32 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts

Getting both. Loved the first Fable played it so much, and can't wait for Fallout 3. I've never played the first two of those, but man this one has sparked my interest and looks pretty amazing in my eyes.Bloodymassacre

You missed out, the first 2 games were awesome. Spent hours on my PC with those 2 games.

Symbiote_Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Symbiote_Venom
Member since 2007 • 421 Posts
fable 2 fore sure fallout 3 im iffy
Avatar image for DarkBloodPrince
DarkBloodPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DarkBloodPrince
Member since 2007 • 470 Posts
im getting fable 2 on launch and i may get fallout 3 on launch cause it comes out on my birthday
Zaatin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Zaatin
Member since 2008 • 353 Posts
[QUOTE="Zaatin"][QUOTE="sesshoumaru117"]

RockysCatnipCo

The Elder Scrolls series wasn't just one good game on Bethesda's track record. Both Morrowind and Oblivion scored higher than the first Fable. I don't think it's fair to assume that Bethesda won't live up to expectations and Peter (known for not living up to expectations) will.

Of Course Morrowind was and still is a GREAT game I loved it and im not saying bethesda will flop with Fallout 3 im just saying its not impossible and yes you are right Peter did not live up to everything he said but he still made a great game plus remember this is a forum and I have the right to free speech and you have the right to ignore it :).

kylekatarn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kylekatarn08
Member since 2007 • 197 Posts
both at launch for me.:D
Avatar image for Heavy_Metal_Guy
Heavy_Metal_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Heavy_Metal_Guy
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts
both for me
IamTehN00bness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 IamTehN00bness
Member since 2005 • 487 Posts
I've played the he** out of all of the original games in the series (F1, F2, F, F:TLC). I'm extremely excited to see what Peter Molyneux has done with his franchise and the same can be said about what Bethesda is doing with one of the greatest series of all time.
Atreyu606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 Atreyu606
Member since 2008 • 282 Posts
Neither, Far Cry 2 and Gears 2 hold my gaming future
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#40 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
I'll be getting both, special editions. As well as Far Cry 2 and Saints Row 2. I'm also keeping my eye on Jason and the A (forgot spelling). Busy month.
MrArmageddon8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MrArmageddon8
Member since 2007 • 6846 Posts
Just Fallout 3 here.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#42 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Fable 2 at launch, not sure about Fallout 3
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
I'm getting Fable 2 and my friend is getting Fallout 3 and we're going to switch off when were done with them.
RockysCatnipCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 RockysCatnipCo
[QUOTE="RockysCatnipCo"][QUOTE="Zaatin"][QUOTE="sesshoumaru117"]

Zaatin

Of Course Morrowind was and still is a GREAT game I loved it and im not saying bethesda will flop with Fallout 3 im just saying its not impossible and yes you are right Peter did not live up to everything he said but he still made a great game plus remember this is a forum and I have the right to free speech and you have the right to ignore it :).

I hate when people say this. Of course you can say what you want but I'm saying what I want in return. It's called a discussion.
sr_darkzodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sr_darkzodiac
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts
For sure I'm getting both. I played Fable when it first came out many years ago, and loved every minute of it. The art work is spectacular in Fable and Fable 2 is looking to be just and spectacular if not better i cannot wait to see how it looks on the Xbox 360 in-fact i just got my first Xbox game for my 360 and of course it was the original Fable will play the hell out of it one more time before i get Fable 2. I'm not all that sure about Fallout 3 i saw some of the vids at E3 and i was not as happy with the graphics's as i hoped i would be, but someone mentioned that there was some new footage on LIVE so i will have to check that out. Also i will definitely be playing Fallout 3 Just not 100% sure if i will purchase it.
Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#46 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts
Probably just Fallout 3.
dragoon133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dragoon133
Member since 2006 • 754 Posts

Before Oblivion I would've said both. Now Bethesda can kiss my ass if they think they're getting my money.

Fable 2 on the other hand I think looks really good. Yes Molyneux has a rather nasty habit of running his mouth a bit (OK, a lot) but after the death threats from the original I think he's toned it down a bit. All the features he's mentioned have been shown so they're definitely in there. Whether or not they are actually as good as he says they are is another thing though...

So while I am waiting on reviews I do plan on getting it.

raptortank4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 raptortank4
Member since 2008 • 152 Posts

I was going to get Fable 2 as I had even went to GameStop to pre-order it a month ago, but after watching those new Fallout 3 gameplay videos off of Live a few days ago I went back GameStop and cancelled my pre-order on Fable 2 and then pre-order Fallout 3.
As for Fable 2 I am interested in it, but I think that I will wait until the price lowers to like $39.99 or less before I get it as I bought Fable: The Lost Chapters a month ago and I didn't like it so I am hoping that Fable 2 will be much better then the first Fable.
So are getting you getting Fable 2 or Fallout 3 or both or neither?

ghstbstr

I wouldn't count on Fable 2 being dramatically different than Fable 1. I think the main thing is more features, improved mechanics, etc. The typical thing you get from a sequel.

ethanpaige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 ethanpaige
Member since 2005 • 13100 Posts
I'm getting both, two of my most anticipated titles this year :)
videokidandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 videokidandrew
Member since 2005 • 4000 Posts
I have both pre-ordered