Angel of Evil Second No Scope Montage !!! The Best One Ever !!!

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

angelofevil69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 angelofevil69
Member since 2006 • 158 Posts

for mythica  http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/Angel_of_Evil_Second_No_Scope_Montage.wmv

for youtube  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLxWIlxDiRY

the quality is terrible on youtube because it is so long, so i would suggest mythica, check it out and tell me what you think.

nickyb628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 nickyb628
Member since 2005 • 10303 Posts
please just dont be so arrogant, i know, we know, that youre pretty darn good, which is why i wanna like you, but your attitude just gets to me a bit, but ima give credit where credit is due, im lovin those no scopes. makes me wanna practice with the longshot.
angelofevil69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 angelofevil69
im not arrogant im just misunderstood... and a little psychotic.
cubbiesx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cubbiesx
Member since 2005 • 632 Posts
you are defnitely good at that...better than me...i get it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 11010100
Member since 2006 • 767 Posts
STOP POSTING THIS CRAP, NO ONES INTERESTED IN YOU OR YOUR EGO. PATHETIC.
angelofevil69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 angelofevil69
ill do what i want, post what i pleeze, but continue to whine, i find it amusing, oh, and how many profiles do you have?
white45e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 white45e
Member since 2006 • 2453 Posts
 yea these threads are stupid and noone cares about how u spend 12 hours a day on gears. please post this in the official gears forum.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 11010100
 yea these threads are stupid and noone cares about how u spend 12 hours a day on gears. please post this in the official gears forum.white45e
What he said.
angelofevil69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 angelofevil69
na im good.
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
whats the point of making a montage takes too much time i would just play the game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 11010100
whats the point of making a montage takes too much time i would just play the gameraylewisnfl52
Because he has deep insecurities and desperatly wants to be accepted. :lol:
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts
even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??
dreamscott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 dreamscott
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

I thought it was awesome dude, keep it up!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 11010100
[QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

Yeah because thats whats important in life. :lol:
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 c0mplex
[QUOTE="11010100"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

games have no importance in life whatsoever... yet you play games (a lot most likely) and go on a forum to talk about games.
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 raylewisnfl52
[QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

why would i be jealous of him cause he can snipe wow he sniped yeah we all get lucky and get couple of sniper kills here and there but then recording it and making it and posting it on this site is just lame just play the game
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 raylewisnfl52
[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="11010100"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

games have no importance in life whatsoever... yet you play games (a lot most likely) and go on a forum to talk about games.

yes we play them for fun like come home from school/work and your tired and you get on and play with your friends for a little while not get on and record yourself playing and then showing off its mostly waste of time doing all that when you can just play
white45e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 white45e
Member since 2006 • 2453 Posts
[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="11010100"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

actually games and entertainments such as movies are very important in life if thats what u enjoy doing. they provide countless hours to of fun and make you happy which imo is really important.

but makeing a montage of ur sniper shots is just stupid
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 c0mplex
[QUOTE="raylewisnfl52"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

why would i be jealous of him cause he can snipe wow he sniped yeah we all get lucky and get couple of sniper kills here and there but then recording it and making it and posting it on this site is just lame just play the game

so the guy likes making video montages of him playing. this certainly is nothing new (games like World of Warcraft have websites based on people uploading their own video clips showing their skills). he can't play the game and have fun making videos like that?
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 c0mplex
[QUOTE="white45e"][QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="11010100"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

actually games and entertainments such as movies are very important in life if thats what u enjoy doing. they provide countless hours to of fun and make you happy which imo is really important.

and this guy enjoys making videos (youtube is full of people who like making videos). so this is just another activity that is fun to do.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="raylewisnfl52"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

so the guy likes making video montages of him playing. this certainly is nothing new (games like World of Warcraft have websites based on people uploading their own video clips showing their skills). he can't play the game and have fun making videos like that?

making a posting a first video to me is ok,but making a 2nd and 3rd one is just a cry for attention.
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 c0mplex
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="raylewisnfl52"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

making a posting a first video to me is ok,but making a 2nd and 3rd one is just a cry for attention.

even if it is... i just find it more lame for people to dump on the guy when they could have easily just let the thread die.
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 raylewisnfl52
[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="white45e"][QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="11010100"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

and this guy enjoys making videos (youtube is full of people who like making videos). so this is just another activity that is fun to do.

apparently this guy is really serious cause he is really trying to get these sweet headshots and everything and trying to show us his skills which most people dont care im just saying its a waste of time to post something thing that you are trying to prove that you are good at a certain game
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 raylewisnfl52
[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="raylewisnfl52"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

even if it is... i just find it more lame for people to dump on the guy when they could have easily just let the thread die.

yes but tomorrow he is going to make another one and then will bump this one up
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
[QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="c0mplex"][QUOTE="raylewisnfl52"][QUOTE="c0mplex"]even if this thread is made due to his arrogance... those who are opposed to him posting his montage videos are just jealous that they are not as good. because really... why else post in this thread (which bumps it up and keeps it on the front page longer) ??

most of these kinds of videos aren't even real. the ones doing all the killing just get friends to move towards them and only make it seem they're trying there best to kill them. but anyway..yeah i looks like somebody felt insulted by this thread :roll:
HottAsFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 HottAsFire
Member since 2004 • 766 Posts
u wanna know something funny about this guy? i bet u my live account he cant do that on halo 2, or rainbow six vegas, or COD3, not a chance. all the guy did was practice 12 hours a day. that doesnt take skill, that takes practice. Skill is beer pong champion, or taking out the guys who have made General rank in r6v, even beating the guys that are 10 levels up on u in halo 2.

Thats not skill, nor is it cool that u spend so much time on gears that u have become good at guessing where the center of ur tv is for a headshot. 
Xero319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Xero319
Member since 2003 • 1673 Posts

Same thing goes for this video as your last one.....host whore doesnt/shouldnt impress anyone.

jet2892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#28 jet2892
Member since 2004 • 2832 Posts
Not gonna lie I wish I could do that
luludooobee111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 luludooobee111
Member since 2005 • 1427 Posts
3 words for you " nice f***ing host"
Stealth-Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Stealth-Gunner
Member since 2004 • 4166 Posts
Who cares if he is showing off, hes good. Who cares if he plays 12 hours a day, if he wants to and not live a normal life, let him! I thought the vid was cool, though the no scopes at the end were either very close, luck, or you zoomed at right height (before you started recording ) and then just waited for him to run by. Still though, good job :P
angelofevil69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 angelofevil69

u wanna know something funny about this guy? i bet u my live account he cant do that on halo 2, or rainbow six vegas, or COD3, not a chance. all the guy did was practice 12 hours a day. that doesnt take skill, that takes practice. Skill is beer pong champion, or taking out the guys who have made General rank in r6v, even beating the guys that are 10 levels up on u in halo 2.

Thats not skill, nor is it cool that u spend so much time on gears that u have become good at guessing where the center of ur tv is for a headshot.  HottAsFire

actually im a level 50 on oblivion, a level 22 on graw, the secondd best rank on chromehounds, i used to be second on the leaderboards of most wanted until my disc broke, and i am a level 30 on halo 2, although i would be much higher except every time i get higher i get modded, oh and i was incredible at no scoping on halo 2, especially before i quit playing for the first time, i even have a couple montages on it, but i only recorded for about a day or two each.

willpd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 willpd123
Member since 2005 • 970 Posts
Leave the guy alone he can make these videos if he wants to, and i enjoy watching them as i have played geas a lot and i though i was pretty good but when i see this guy he is just amazing.
heavens_cloud_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 heavens_cloud_
Member since 2005 • 129 Posts

-.- i say Its bull Sh** Hes ofcorse Host thats why hes Getting the easy Headshots and most of them are Just standing there and some are just running at u with no Sence of getting shot i bet the Ppl u were playing were ur Friends (u kno the way they Friends play so u kill them easyer).... even when they had the nades they would Stick u not Throw it -.- and most would stand in the same Place when there hideing and when u do end up trying u get a body shot (i thought u were good Tell i Saw that oh eya And the head shot Stand ups -.- i rly Say This is BS i didnt Want to watch all of the Video...... man u can Rly Tell when There not trying when they JUST stand Still and take the shot like on the roof top part Just STOOD THERE *SIGH* thats All i have to say for now

angelofevil69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 angelofevil69
so much controversy...comon guys...we all like playing with ourselves...on the game of course. no but seriously, not one of my clips is set up...ever, you can ask anyone i play with including a couple guys who were just standing there hoping for me to kill them so i would put them in my montage, I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER SET UP A CLIP, oh and no i did not zoom in and wait for someone to run into it, like i said i get all my stuff just playing the game.
angelofevil69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 angelofevil69

-.- i say Its bull Sh** Hes ofcorse Host thats why hes Getting the easy Headshots and most of them are Just standing there and some are just running at u with no Sence of getting shot i bet the Ppl u were playing were ur Friends (u kno the way they Friends play so u kill them easyer).... even when they had the nades they would Stick u not Throw it -.- and most would stand in the same Place when there hideing and when u do end up trying u get a body shot (i thought u were good Tell i Saw that oh eya And the head shot Stand ups -.- i rly Say This is BS i didnt Want to watch all of the Video...... man u can Rly Tell when There not trying when they JUST stand Still and take the shot like on the roof top part Just STOOD THERE *SIGH* thats All i have to say for now

heavens_cloud_

actually i never play against friends, they always play on my team, and on rooftops they obviously didnt see me...genius. oh and just to let you know most of those guys were not running twords me or away from me. oh and i do the same type of stuff off host as well you can ask my friends once again.

Zaktallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Zaktallica
Member since 2004 • 159 Posts
Someone needs to get a taste of the pink taco and maybe you wouldent be making these lame movies showing how "good" you are at something you do ALL day...You must be a ladies man
Zaktallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zaktallica
Member since 2004 • 159 Posts
Someone needs to get a taste of the pink taco and maybe you wouldent be making these lame movies showing how "good" you are at something you do ALL day...You must be a ladies man
gertish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 gertish
Member since 2005 • 753 Posts
Not a bad video at all..even with host advantage.  The most impressive part was the no crosshair kills.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f20133fe9201
deactivated-5f20133fe9201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39 deactivated-5f20133fe9201
Member since 2006 • 1120 Posts
ok, video was good, but the music was bad and any one can do what ur doing in the video, i do that all the time, just lucky shots,
Avatar image for deactivated-5f20133fe9201
deactivated-5f20133fe9201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#40 deactivated-5f20133fe9201
Member since 2006 • 1120 Posts
if ur realy so good, then why dont u post ur gamertag and play every one to prove it?
willpd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 willpd123
Member since 2005 • 970 Posts
His gametag is Angel of Evil you can see it when you watch the video and if you think it is so easy make a video and prove me wrong
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127536 Posts

for mythica http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/Angel_of_Evil_Second_No_Scope_Montage.wmv

for youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLxWIlxDiRY

the quality is terrible on youtube because it is so long, so i would suggest mythica, check it out and tell me what you think.

angelofevil69
I guess this is the video you want me to upload?
angelofevil69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 angelofevil69
totally dude, stupid no good level 10 thingie.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 horgen  Moderator
Which songs do you use for soundtrack?
JJ4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JJ4545
Member since 2006 • 3015 Posts
That was great!

Keep up the good work!
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 horgen  Moderator
totally dude, stupid no good level 10 thingie.angelofevil69
yeah.. but it is not long before you are level 10 now
angelofevil69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 angelofevil69
thats true, but it would take me like another week :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 11010100

You're the one constantly bumping it up with your lame attempts at justifying his narcisstic egotistical characteristics.
M4NI4K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 M4NI4K
Member since 2004 • 2955 Posts
Who cares if he is showing off, hes good. Who cares if he plays 12 hours a day, if he wants to and not live a normal life, let him! I thought the vid was cool, though the no scopes at the end were either very close, luck, or you zoomed at right height (before you started recording ) and then just waited for him to run by. Still though, good job :PStealth-Gunner

lol who are you to define 'normal'.
No offense.

Oh and wasn't a similar video posted earlier?
Also.. if you make a video you shouldn't cut out parts where you're about to die.. you're making yourself look like superman here.
Also some weapon variation wouldnt hurt..