about LA NOIRE.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kenchen23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kenchen23
Member since 2006 • 486 Posts

So, am i not playing the game right?

Im on the 6th case and all you do is interrogate people and look for clues and somehow it doesnt feel like what i ask affect the outcome.

Does the game change later on?

Some of you said you can send people to death row, was that about?

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#2 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Not at all. Your choices get more weight as time goes on but on the whole I began to realize that the game will always push you towards its intended conclusion anyway so I lost interest in caring about my choices. It's not like GTA IV where your choices affect the overall conclusion. It's different...More linear and whatnot. I didn't enjoy the game that much and that was one of the reasons.
allboutkiln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 allboutkiln
Member since 2010 • 508 Posts

I just finished the game on the Xbox 360.

I found that using X "Doubt" worked most of the time.

Ultimately, you can fail to prosecute a perp, in which case you have to replay the interrogation,or you can pass in prosecuting the wrong perp.

I'm really not sure what Team Bondi are trying to achieve with this game, but i'm left underwhelmed by the whole experience.

FabinhoJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 FabinhoJR
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
That's is the script: Drive, drive, interrogate, drive, watch, drive, watch, interrogate, drive, watch, find a newspaper and watch again, and interrogate, drive, the game just get better at 3rd disc ( Became like Mafia with worst controls)
ModeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 ModeDude
Member since 2009 • 1135 Posts
I'm tempted to do a playthrough of the entire game entirely using Lie, to make Cole Phelps seem like a mental case.