57% avoided... should I start worrying?

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeathStar17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#101 DeathStar17
Member since 2005 • 4858 Posts
Most people only leave feedback if it is negative...
cpaschal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 cpaschal
Member since 2005 • 474 Posts

Geez, Im only like 15% avoided. And that I believe was only 1 person. I was playing uno once and fell asleep (its was late...and that music...snore), thats the only time I think I have ever gotten neg. feedback. On the other side, I have 0% for everything, so it must have been someone leaving me neg. feedback for either being too good or not good enough (if its Uno, probably too good). I dunno.

Here's a tip. Look and see why people leave neg. feedback. Quitting early, trash talking, etc. and stop doing it. Its really that easy.

OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

never heard that before

booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#104 booomer69
Member since 2005 • 4107 Posts
Dont worry i have about 65% avoided.To many wins in Uno8)
NicAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#105 NicAgent
Member since 2005 • 4693 Posts
I think that if you are >66% avoided you start dropping from 5 stars...
booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 booomer69
I think that if you are >66% avoided you start dropping from 5 stars...NicAgent
Yes thats true.Im not truely sure if its exactly 66% but i remmember having a little chunk out of my 5th star,But i got it back very soon.I never really pay attention to Rep.Only noobs really pay attention to it,Once you acctualy have played Xbox for years you just wanna play and forget about the whole Reputation thing.
bluem00se

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 bluem00se
Member since 2005 • 2185 Posts

[QUOTE="bulletproofcow"]Try not doing whatever people are mostly putting. Quiting early is just a pain in the ass and most people will put that if you do it.proud722

Im at 56% and 80 % is quiting early (0% unsporting conduct Im proud to say) but its not even my fault 60-80% of those times I randomly disconected from xbox live or from the host. What am I suppose to do about it, theres no way I can help that.

dont worry about it. same thing with me. i have bad feedback for quitting early, but half the time its just cuz i got disconnected
AIBBall21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 AIBBall21
Member since 2005 • 72 Posts
How do I get 33% avoided when I don't talk on my mic? I think people do it cause they lose or because they just want to leave bad feedback.
booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 booomer69
well i'll say this what xbox live really REALLY need to do,is #1 have two separate rooms,one for adults & the other 4 kids.because i for one am TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!of hearing a kid on the other end.i'm in my 20's I DON'T WANT TO PLAY AGAINST A 14 YEAR OLD.is anyone in Microsoft getting this.and 2nd whatz with the if you're not online you can't play you're arcade games that you already spent Microsoft points on!!!!!?someone told me the sony online is free.......?if it is sony just got them selves a new customer.dcyple
You claim you hate hearing children on the microphone but your sounding like one right now.Seriously grow up and guit wining about it,You know they did make it so you can Mute people.Your idea is unreal couldn't little kids still access the "Adult" servers the same way they access mature games now?