3rd Party Games 'Rushed for Release'??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thenephariouson
thenephariouson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thenephariouson
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts

Anyone else get the impression that BF4, CoD Ghosts & AC:Black Flag have been rushed for release??

Although I was intending on getting CoD:Ghosts at Xbox One launch, I now think i'm going to skip all these initial 3rd party games as it appears to me that they've all been rushed to market (hence the post release resolution upgrades, etc).

I just don't fancy spending my $$ on a game which will have a much better and complete follow-up (BF5, CoD:????, AC:???) where developers have gained the knowledge and experience to provide a more complete package, without having the same strict time constraints.

So for me, my initial 'Launch' games will be Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza 5 (bundled).

amckeel2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 amckeel2
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I need my COD. Regardless I agree with xbone changing it's specs last minute they were unable to get em tuned in right no biggie. Ill deal im not missing out on great games cause of 720 or 900p.

Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts

All games get rushed for launch, even Turn 10 said they couldn't get more stuff in because of time constraints.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Rushed or not I think the reviews speak for themselves. And from what's being said you can't go wrong with either of them.